Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 113. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:33:05 AM
i know what you felt. i feel sad, but top of that, you know we need to be patience to get the bigger profit. hold your coin until the price increase or maybe you can wait until the price stable next time will be better my man.. thxs for sharing with us, you taught me a lot of thing
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 17, 2017, 11:22:22 AM
This would be a lesson you will not forget for several years. This is also what others have gone through, including myself. That is why you need to have a lot of patience here in crypto. You cannot simply be emotional. You need to know that the movements of crypto's prices are very normal because they belong to a market that is very volatile and very reactive to the demands and news and updates regarding the projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy

Who didn't do this in the beginning? Who didn't succumb to fomo? The mind plays tricks on you, but if you're smart enough you can catch yourself slipping and stop it. I have. I never buy in the green (though sometimes I could probably stand to make a decent profit, but the possibility to get burned is bigger). And I never sell in the red. As easy as that. Oh, and I can hold. I can hold big time. I have a new personal policy: not selling until 10x. I only invest in projects I see as viable and with a good team. If you keep to these rules, you can't lose, bar some catastrophe.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 17, 2017, 11:17:10 AM
I am disappointed with myself too. I many times had chance to hit something like 20x. But nearly always I was too impatient leaving it around 2x or something. It is all about experience and patience!
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 11:15:37 AM
I think you are not patient in holding your coin, it is very difficult to predict the price of a coin, but when you have bought it then hold for as long as possible until you reach the target price you want. Do not sell loss because it will be painful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:13:51 AM
If there is no experience in trading crypto currencies, then just buy all your money bitcoin on correction and do not do anything. Just wait. Here, take it and count how much you would have had money now, if only when you bought altcoins you just bought-would be beatcoins for that amount.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
December 17, 2017, 11:12:16 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I do see your situation which i can really compare that it is just the same on the things that i do experience when im just starting up when there are really times which we do really easily panic or do easily regret on our actions but i would say it would be just normal because this is really a volatile market which anytime price do changes on least we expected the most important thing that we are on profits but there are instances  that we do really lose up money because we do easily panic.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 17, 2017, 11:12:08 AM
This is what happened with me....

I bought ETH when the price was $159 or something little knew that the btc price was 0.087BTC now the dollar price is $707 but btc price is 0.036BTC!

I do not know what to do.

Any suggestion?
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 11:11:03 AM
Hello. Dont forget a profit is a profit (even  a small profit). In crypto you will kick or self a lot (sold a lot of things too early , some too late). Im trying to learn from my mistakes. What works for me, i pick a sum and divide by 3 and then invest (if it goes up, I hold, if it goes down and i like the fundamentals, i can double down)

Cheers
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:07:24 AM
No worries op. We have all been there, we have all sold too early or bought too late at some point.
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 17, 2017, 11:06:59 AM
I bought LTC at around $50, sold at a loss. Bought Monero around 89$ sold for a loss multiple times. I feel your pain.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 17, 2017, 11:03:19 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

In crypto currency you have to be patient when the price falls if you tempted to sell it then you will gonna be a loser.In future you have to avoid this kind of hurry,a little mistake pays off.But you still can change your mistake by investing again on some crypto,I would suggest bitcoin investment for you because it is stable in its price when compared to other crypto currency.And make your investment for long term at least a year to cover the losses you made in past.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 11:01:41 AM
Do not expect you can get profit from every movement of the market.
When i see BTCitcoin jumping up and down and sold all on the tops an did buy it again on the bottom.....
If you sell a coin be prepared that it can go up much more (or drop or even crash).
You need to have a plan and be happy with your profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 10:56:15 AM
I've found that the best thing to do is NEVER sell unless you really need the money. The rationale being is that you bought those coins in the first place because you believed in them. Unless some untoward news comes up that is against that coin's growth then I see no reason why you would change your mind about the coin. Just remember the reasons you bought it in the first place and stick with it as long as possible.
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
December 17, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

Thank for listening.
Dont lose hope,this happens in most of us newbies embrace your mistakes and make it your fuel to go for trades.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
December 17, 2017, 10:48:54 AM
If you already get a profit why should dissapointed, because if the situation is just the opposite then it will actually make you stress, buy another coin whose price is still cheap and you believe that this is a potential coin, when the price high sell a half to secure your's capital.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 17, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

Thank for listening.

Same story with mine, but not the same coins. It's totally hurt me, when you sold and see the price rising and rising. You feel that there's a needle pointing into your heart, the feeling of blaming yourself everyday when you see the price of your coin you sold before the pump Cheesy You need to face the reality, just move on and keep going!
crypto revolution
December 17, 2017, 10:45:24 AM
It's called learning and crypto is a steep learning curb as its the wild west.

We have all made mistakes.

I thought BTC was a currency for buying stuff and used up a lot of them at $200 - $600 a pop.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
December 17, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
Dude, don't be upset and nervious! You'll earn your bitcoins. Wink
Activity: 172
December 17, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

Thank for listening.
dont be like this, man, many people suffer the same situation with you, anyway, its a fortune thing that you get cryptos early, and you have many oppotunities than those who still stand outside
Jump to: