Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 17. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
September 09, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
i read this and see myself. everyone had such mistakes. the market makes you do what it want. Probably if you feel you need to sell, this is the moment you need to wait Smiley

every person of course has an error, bro. especially I personally also have errors. because the current situation is very alarming compared to the previous situation, so many people think short, and most people also panic. therefore many of us make mistakes.

the mistakes you made in the past still gave you something in return. Insight through experience. You can never get these lessons by reading a book. Learn from your mistakes, move on, makebetter decisions in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
You don't have to blame yourself so much for selling coins at cheaper prices. It's good you shared your experience so people can learn from your mistakes. You just have to move on.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:39:41 AM
You will face many problems like that in this industry, there always ups and downs of the token prices that you can not predict. So, stop blaming yourself. Use that as your experience, and always remember that incident; so, you will not in the same condition in your future. Be patience and keep spirit, friend!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
It is necessary to start with the fact that we are all people and now we are driven by greed and fear, because it is these qualities of a person that become the engines of the crypto-currency market. This approach has been discussed before, but it seems to me that now the market has changed and now manipulators are working on the market, which are actively pressing on these qualities. Sooner or later you all make mistakes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
What happened to the bitcoin market and with all the other markets proves once again that in this business there is no place for someone who is not able to be patient and wait for his time.
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Sell limit will do. We all have that fair share of dreaded crypto experience. That is part of learning. Now, it all depends on what do we do with those mistakes. We should not get disappointed or dwell on shoulda woulda coulda. Utilize those mistakes to make a meaningful learning and use that learning to make a better version of yourself. No one can truly understand crypto but we all can adapt to what it has to offer.
Activity: 433
September 09, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
Do not be upset about this. It is necessary to approach all affairs consciously and urovenno. If you can not show the positive results on a demo account, then why invest your money? First, mistakes are made by everyone and this will be your first lesson. Do not give up.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:24:35 AM
Not only you, most of us all do the same thing as you, at least you still get the advantage, that you decide in every trade, so there are no complaints, so this is the best time to trade.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
Yes, I am also very disappointed with myself. I invested a lot of cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market, but I lost a lot this year. Because the encryption market was bad this year, the price of cryptocurrency fell very badly and has not recovered.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
Patience is the key to success where we are patience to stay ahead, especially when we invest in crypto currencies there are often times we lose money, that's not the thing that matters because market prices rise / fall and we don't rush to sell coins when the price down.

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

This is the result of trading but not look at the chart. You just base on news, so you bought and sold in a non-active way. Anyway, sorry to hear about that
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
Of course, no one can understand cryptography, but we can all adapt to what is offered.
Activity: 276
September 09, 2018, 06:36:40 AM
don't worry mate that's normal , most of us all have faced situations like this. just take it as a lesson .do a good research and be aware about news when buying and selling any coin
September 08, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
it seems you still have a greater fear that you are not ready to hold on longer and are too afraid to lose your money, even though during crypto life, I'm sure the coins you buy won't die.
make it a lesson for the future, the things that you have experienced I've experienced and even many people who have experienced it, you don't need to be sad for too long, keep up the spirit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
Are you okay now? Hopefully you will get some lesson now impatience traders are not for trading markets the secret is being patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
If it has passed, don't take too long to get sad. There are always lessons that you can take and improve for you to apply in your next strategy. Be careful in making decisions, analyze and investigate first. Maintain them if they have bright prospects in the future. You can also learn from seniors who are here where they are much more experienced in the field.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 05:49:42 AM
nicely, happily, loss of money isn't the worst thing ever. Cryptocurrency has usually been and could continually be volatile. it is why we have to be emotionally prepared for such conditions. genuinely, such failure ought to be perceived as a lesson of endurance. in the end, it offers you with a opportunity to examine in your own mistake.

Support. Cryptocurrency is quite profitable, but also dangerous. Here greater success are those who are willing to risk everything for the sake of all.
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
we will never know the truth if we never make a mistake.
do not regret what has happened, you can learn from the mistakes you made as a valuable lesson for your next step,
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 08, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
i read this and see myself. everyone had such mistakes. the market makes you do what it want. Probably if you feel you need to sell, this is the moment you need to wait Smiley

every person of course has an error, bro. especially I personally also have errors. because the current situation is very alarming compared to the previous situation, so many people think short, and most people also panic. therefore many of us make mistakes.
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
nicely, happily, loss of money isn't the worst thing ever. Cryptocurrency has usually been and could continually be volatile. it is why we have to be emotionally prepared for such conditions. genuinely, such failure ought to be perceived as a lesson of endurance. in the end, it offers you with a opportunity to examine in your own mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: