Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 20. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
That is trading or investing in cryptocurrency trains us to manage emotions and patience. Don't regret the mistake, at least you have made a profit. Certainly, many people experience the same thing, especially with BTC, which turned out that at the end of 2017 experienced an extraordinary increase, those who had sold it before that would have also regretted it. Well, that's the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 06:47:44 PM
You should never give up because you still have a chance to profit. Your experience with that mistake should not be repeated again. In the world of this crypto, everyone surely never makes mistakes and you have to be patient. And you should be able to take the right decision. You have much to learn and daily monitoring of market prices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
I keep all my coins in the long term and plan to withdraw them only when I have enough money for my purposes. I think that in two years the prices will be much higher.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
What's importqnt is that you will and already learn from your mistake. Better take that as a challenge to you and make it as an inspiration to be careful next time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:55:38 PM
that I can tell the author, you are not stupid, this market is not predictable, such as you still have 90% of all investors!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:47:14 PM
It's just a crypto currency market. He's very unpredictable. That's why I'm so excited, you don't know what tomorrow will bring. It's scary. Especially newcomers.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 05:07:31 PM
Patience is truly a virtue in this market because if you let your emotions in, it will make or mar you but most times, it mars you. Experience on the other hand is another factor that come in play when buying and selling cryptocurrencies because I believe if you were more experienced enough, your mistakes are just a little.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 05:02:20 PM
As you said you can't blame anybody but don't be disappointed too you've done a error that everybody have done too, think that is a experience that you can get some lesson to become more patience.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 02, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
I think that it is better not to blame yourself. Just learn on your experience and use it on todays situation, that surely can make you rich again. Past is past.
Activity: 147
Merit: 27
September 02, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
An instructive story for those who are just beginning their journey into the crypto world. I see that you are not alone in this situation. Now I understand that you need to learn as much information as possible. Learn better not from your mistakes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
It seems to me that most had situations in the crypt about which they regret. I  had a few cases when I was losing my money because of personal carelessness.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
September 02, 2018, 04:22:09 PM
Do not blame yourself for the mistakes!
I also have such examples. In the autumn of 2013, I bought bitcoin for a certain amount, and when its cost fell 4 times I was frightened and sold everything. And did not go to the market for the next 4 years. Our mistakes are our experience, which costs a certain amount of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 02, 2018, 03:26:54 PM
Don't be depressed. Most of us did many mistakes in Crypto. Just learn from your mistakes and keep going. Crypto offers many chances and is full of surprises.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
Just be patient to everything you do and blessings come in the right time, maybe not this time but soon, it will surely come. God planned everything to us, so dont lose hope because great things will happen despite of your loss. If you are complicated with your decisions, share your problem with your families or friends maybe they can help. Just remember to think carefully before you take an action or decisions.
Activity: 866
September 02, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
if your wife knows then she will be very angry with you and she can also experience stress as you experience Grin. I hope that here you can take a very valuable lesson, do not always panic sell every coin you have because the market will continue to grow
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:40:16 PM
Found some parallels with my crypto investing to be honest. All I can say, mate we have all been there, no one know how market will go, we can only speculate and yes sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. There are alot of chances out there, just be patient and don't let guilt take you down.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 02:36:11 PM
I'm always pleased with myself. And I always make the right decisions. But before I make a decision, I study everything on the market, and then I come to action. And that's why I always succeed.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
You don't have to blame yourself you are a human and you can do mistakes also
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
I think everyone must have made a mistake which led to remorse, like I was too greedy in holding Ethereum, when Etherem reached a price of $ 830 I did not sell it with the hope that it would continue to rise, but the opposite happened, Ethereum continued to fall and until this price was $ 295, and I was forced to sell my Ethereum to fulfill my daily needs. I am very disappointed with myself because I am too greedy in investing, hopefully this can be a lesson for me to be wiser in investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 02, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

It's funny to read the topics that the etherium cost 15 bucks and 9. Dude, if you kept your currency for at least a year and even, then you would have to hit the jackpot. Now, although the cost is not very high, but the situation is about the same. Many people sell their coins and do not want to grow. Such situations happen to everyone. Do not just have to open the schedule and watch the cost next day. then we all will not have psychological problems.
Pages:
Jump to: