Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 19. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
You don't need to blame your buddy, forget the past and focus on the present but the present shall lead you through your future. If you keep dwelling in the past, the present will hunt you down and can jeopardise the future. Let it go

All right. Whether our past will be a dead load pulling us down or it will become a rocket fuel for our future depends only on our perception.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
You don't need to blame your buddy, forget the past and focus on the present but the present shall lead you through your future. If you keep dwelling in the past, the present will hunt you down and can jeopardise the future. Let it go
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
Do not think about it like that, if you keep dwelling on the past then there is no way that you are focused enough on the present for you to make better choices. Just look at it as one of the things that you are going to lose through out your stay in the market as an investor. You cannot just expect to win everytime, things like this happens to everyone in the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 03, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Patience is the key to lots of money haha lol but it's true you need to wait until you got the price you want.

Patient will not always resolve the things we wanted to happen, sometimes it is all about being contented and not too greedy about the prices of the tokens we are hodling. I know that it is not bad to ask for more but we have to balance it, or we could study its price chart and stay updated about a certain token if it is really going to pump or not.

There is always another day to give it a try after we failed, cryptocurrencies are still there, being disappointed to yourself because you failed is just a normal thing to happen. What matters is that we took that mistake as a lesson and not a discouragement.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 03, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
I also experienced this too. Disappointing but we need to learn from it and move on. My biggest experienced is probably on Dent where I got 4.4 million tokens and sold it very low thinking HitBTC might delist it in the future and EtherDelta just got closed. Few days later KuCoin listed Dent and with some solid news went up. Cheesy
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
Each of us makes mistakes . That's OK. I think you should not be upset, next time you will know how to do the right thing
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
Its the rule of how the investment at altcoin and cryptocurreny, you know when your altcoin investment have increase profit you can sell and try to buy back after price drop. Never hold your coin have raised to higher price because when it dump difficult to be high.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 03, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
We recommend that you do not overcook in the blame yourself. This will make your spirit be reduced. And of course it will affect your income in crypto.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 01:41:05 AM
I know it's easier said than done but there's no point in dwelling with it anymore. At least, you've learned your lesson now and I'm sure you will never do that  mistake again. Investing whether it's crypto or not, is a gamble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but you just got to keep moving on but make sure to be careful next time.
Activity: 57
September 03, 2018, 01:31:36 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy
can give me a advice?

It's ok atleast you experienced that and the next time you will be more careful and more of a hold than selling when it's down. Panic is being a part of cryptocurrency but let's control it. Just always do research.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:17:00 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

We have all done this man.  It happens to every single one of us.  Trying to time the market and get hammered for it.  Just continue to learn and keep trying.  Your luck will turn around.  Keep your emotions in check and continue to trade.  Bad vibes and emotions will only make it worse. 
Activity: 91
September 03, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
Every day is not always your day. In the market you experience downfall and growth. Sometimes the day it wasn't our lucky day. But that is what how the market plays.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
such things often happen and also many feel disappointed by the decisions they take. sell too fast a lot scarier that already do that. but when too imposing certainly also not be good things to choose from. You may even be lucky enough to have not experienced the fall of the price of a fairly large high rise after the case. so do not be too blame decisions taken earlier.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 02, 2018, 11:45:40 PM
In my opinion, market volatility is a normal and frequent thing in the cryptographic market. But when you have a good choice and confidence in your coin, do not rush to sell them. Patience is a virtue. And until now, the green market has proven that. Do not be disappointed, you also get a lesson!
Activity: 121
September 02, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Thank for listening.
If you decide on one thing you should never regret on it, and move on to function well on the next trades.
Activity: 137
September 02, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

Thank for listening.
Patience is the key to lots of money haha lol but it's true you need to wait until you got the price you want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 02, 2018, 06:59:40 PM
Disappointed in yourself isnt the best word to use for what you have done. Just accept that you did the wrong thing and make sure you have patience when it comes to holding of coins. That will be the best solution for you. 
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
In the market you experience downfall and growth. Sometimes the day it wasn't our lucky day. But that is what how the market plays. As consumer or investor time to say good bye to my unlucky day and welcome to another day with learning to get lucky hopefully
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
Don't be disappointed buddy because in this business it normally occurs and the best thing is to make sure you work hard to get more tokens and then exchange or HODL for the price to HIt the moon. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 02, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
I think everyone must have made a mistake which led to remorse, like I was too greedy in holding Ethereum, when Etherem reached a price of $ 830 I did not sell it with the hope that it would continue to rise, but the opposite happened, Ethereum continued to fall and until this price was $ 295, and I was forced to sell my Ethereum to fulfill my daily needs. I am very disappointed with myself because I am too greedy in investing, hopefully this can be a lesson for me to be wiser in investing.

I understand your pai, but I believe that everyone have to go thru problems like that in order to learn the valuable lessons. When you decided to hold Ethereum or any other coin, you must to secure your daily needs first and leave this investment aside.
Pages:
Jump to: