Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 18. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 07, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
In crypto currency market the values are so volatile that even for a single day you can see the ups and downs of the values of it but then BITCOIN itself also had ups and downs in the early stages of it and look at it now from 0.005$ now it worth thousands. Just hold on to it and the fortune will be waiting for you.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:55:07 PM
As in any market, whether it is the stock market, forex, or cryptocurrency market, you can not make hasty decisions that are not based on technical or fundamental analysis, if you can not conduct at least a primitive analysis, it is better to listen to experienced people, their opinions and track the latest news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 07, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
All we sold some coins to early and got a good lesson that patience is the key - only real HODlers will be rich in future even long downtrend. Because downtrend will be replaced with new bull run sooner or later, we don't need hurry to sell - wait for huge profits!
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
I absolutely agree with this statement, because any hasty decision can not be correct. It is necessary to think carefully before taking any action.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
Unfortunately, this is inevitable, as it is impossible to accurately predict the price movement.We all make mistakes .
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 07, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
When I was a newbie I was told to remember one thing very well that if I want to make profit in bitcoin then I have to be very much patience as the valuation of bitcoin is subject to very much flactuation and it flactuates very frequently so I need to be very much patience and second most thing is that I have to be very precise while investing into bitcoin that when I should buy and then when to hold and the right time to sell my bitcoins, so holding in bitcoin investment is very much necessary to make good profit.
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
If there are no sudden collapses, then do not rush. Even the analysis of the rise and fall of prices will not help. It will be necessary to learn more about each cryptocurrency, its qualities and advantages over others.
Activity: 104
September 06, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
 We all make mistakes. In the future, do not make hasty conclusions, be patient and wait for the red wave to come and green.
September 06, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
There's some pararel website that you can see the flow of the coins maybe you just don't ask in the group or you don't join like telegram so you can ask there group that can tell when is a good time to buy and when is a good time to sell that's why you feel idiot cos you do it by your self
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
i read this and see myself. everyone had such mistakes. the market makes you do what it want. Probably if you feel you need to sell, this is the moment you need to wait Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:11:16 PM
You need to turn off emotions and work strictly observing the trading strategy. This will help you save nerves and sometimes Deposit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
do not regret what has happened make it a valuable lesson for your next step, we will never know the truth if we never make a mistake
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
An error was created in order to be thought of over their actions, because they are clearly being done for this, do not you understand? There is no need to get upset or grieve, you just need to think about your actions.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
yes this is a human thing, so you don't need to be disappointed. You can try again, and do not make the same mistakes as much as possible.
Activity: 114
September 04, 2018, 07:12:21 PM
I agree, but who does not risk does not drink champagne, it falls today, and tomorrow grows.
Activity: 48
September 04, 2018, 08:35:40 AM
Sorry for you, but not too telling your wife is so bad sign, you need to share with her and she would support you rather than all of us guys on the forum, yep.
Activity: 33
September 04, 2018, 07:22:38 AM
ohh, man, i hope that next time you will have better luck, best of wishes!
September 04, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
So more HODL folks disillusioned in stop misfortune orders, day by day exchanging and things like that! Strong HODL is everything! Smile Would be anything but difficult to ransack us if cryptomarket will fall past the recuperation. Wink I'm your person too now, in the wake of offering ADA modest and ZCL STUPIDly modest (it was stop-misfortune arrange activated, I'm not utilizing one starting now and into the foreseeable future)
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself. Anything can happen. Personally, I am sometimes very greedy and miss ATH, although there were chances to sell on this positions.
Activity: 630
September 03, 2018, 03:56:28 PM
Every mistake teach a big lesson to that person who do not make mistake a next time and leaned good experience from that. But it happened to that person who is intelligent and not repeat that mistake. if he do that mistake then he is stupid person and can't learn and earn the profit from this market. And don't have a need to disappointed with your self because every day is the another chance to recover your loss and become a patience man in this crypto market to earn the big money.
Pages:
Jump to: