Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 12. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:57:19 PM
Do not be disappointed in yourself. Believing in yourself, this is the most powerful weapon. In any situation and kind of activity. After losing yourself once. You threaten to lose everything else.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
I think in crypto currency everyone gets such an idea. We can not always be happy with ourselves. We always want to be better and more successful. This is normal, I believe.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 02:30:49 PM
Do not worry. From such mistakes nobody is insured. I do not recommend sitting and waiting until the last, but I do not advise selling panic too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
thanky for sharing ur experience. im sure that many traders ever do that. they feel dissapointed
but, one thing that we must understand, experience is the best teacher. dont be dissapointed and do better than you did
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 21, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

That's is so hard man, so awful for you. We need to be patient now to our profits, that is the key now to be successful, to gain a huge profit. If you will not wait you will be disappointed to your self. Also, me i experienced this things and i am so very disappointed to myself, i regret everything.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
Dont be disappointed to your self bro since a lot of people also having a mistake and just need to move and learn from the mistake. It is possible to catch up and do research more to improve yourself and not to make the mistake again.
Activity: 153
September 21, 2018, 01:42:53 PM
Investing in the crypto currency is always associated with risk. Therefore, before investing it is always worthwhile to study the project well. Do not lose hope, the market will soon recover and make a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
It has happened to everyone the strategy is take profit don't always empty your trade balance for such a time like this. Regret is always painful.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Never need to be disappointed in yourself and your strengths. Everyone has moments in life when the black band comes. But you look at it differently. Maybe it's a chance to correct yourself and your mistakes. And to become better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 21, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
Each person has a bad experience in his life. That is not a reason to be used as a burden and also regret. But as learning to be able to act wiser in producing decisions. Successful people will soon rise from their failures by increasing their skills and expertise, increasing their experience and not repeating the mistakes that have ever been made.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Do not be disappointed , you just need to be a long-term investor , if you do not know how to trade then do not trade .
disappointed because of my own mistakes, make your disappointment as a lesson and experience to be better. how to trade is very easy. just be patient, wait, and see market conditions if you want to get a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
Do not be disappointed , you just need to be a long-term investor , if you do not know how to trade then do not trade .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I can relate to your situation. been there many times. I have interpreted wrongly the market that instead of gaining, I keep on losing the value of my assets. I think everyone experiences this. We just need to move on and learn from our mistakes and try to not to be in the same situation again. We will develop and become confident with our trading skill later and gain a lot later on
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 21, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
Regret is the most useless of feelings, especially in trading.
We all make mistakes, the secret is to win more than we lose, everything there.
So, let's stop crying, and let's go back to the attack!
Activity: 602
September 20, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
However, mistakes sometimes come to help us learn. I believe that you can be one the people who can hold a coin for so long until it moons.
we must take into account the fact that people are more likely to learn from their mistakes, rather than from strangers. Therefore, even mistakes must be treated with understanding, because this is your experience.
Activity: 104
September 20, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
However, mistakes sometimes come to help us learn. I believe that you can be one the people who can hold a coin for so long until it moons.
Activity: 83
September 20, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
 If you invest in projects that you believe to have a strong future, there is no need to worry about short term losses. Just continue to hodl until you have attained a profit that you desire or you feel the coin has peaked.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
No one can predict the market. It's tough and I'm sure more people than not have lost money in the market. I know I have!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 20, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
I remember when I first started trading, I made a lot of fussy deals and I constantly lost some of the deposit. It's normal to have a loss in the beginning.

the name starts, bro, surely the problem is always there. because we don't really understand the world of bitcoin. so we often do that mistake accidentally. so as for mistakes like that later we can learn from mistakes
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
I, too, would like to be a great success, but time is as it is. And I think that there will be a better time for me, too.
Pages:
Jump to: