Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 14. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 19, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Everyone makes mistakes but you should learn a lesson out of them. Don't blame yourself. It is normal and human to make mistakes but you have to learn how to don't live with them. Crypto is unpredictable but for sure it will be a good technic in the future
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 19, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
that's crypto, which we can't guess what happened in 24 hours. sometimes the coins that we think are good have cheap prices and will even be much cheaper but the coins that we consider to be trash actually become very expensive coins so it's up to you to make a decision to sell and never regret anything because it will only stress you out Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 19, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

i have same feelings and same kind of history of that bro. but if we want to be happy. firstly we need to choose our targets in that space. for example
if you enter crypto with 1k dollar your target must be 50k dollar. and when you saw that you need to sell. at least 50 percentage.

we can not earn money with our all moves. but at least we can try again. no need to hurry.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 02:49:19 AM
there is no reason to be upset , you should be happy that sold and earned on it . could be contrary
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 16, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
If we had the ability to predict the future we would all be billionaires. There is no sense of accusation of incapacity: we move in an unstable and volatile market, no technique allows us to predict even only approximately the movements of the coins, so we can only rely on intuition and luck.
And then, take advantage of the experience.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
If he had waited enough he would have sold ETH at $1500. Hodl is good strategies for most coin in the TOP 100 CMC list. While taking profit also, split the withdrawal cause nobody knows what the size of the market might be on the long run. For any coin one holds, one should keep himself appraised with latest update. The XRP process was just fast process which some investors never knew.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
Of course, cryptography is a very risky business, so we can't predict anything in this market.
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
I think everyone was selling altcoins before the turn or not at the peak.No one will fail in their lives.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 16, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
This is based on the concept of risk. If you do not take risks, you can not win anything. So if it comes to such a thing as cryptocurrencies, the risk is justified.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
at all probably so, after a long wait which did not bring a profit, you sell a coin, the next day it goes to the moon
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
The main thing is patience and endurance, everyone makes mistakes. I for example sold crypto coins for cents, which now cost thousands of dollars. But also bought cheap, which now cost a lot - this market is normal.
Its ok brother but i think right you alread5 learned your lesson, in this type of investment, the main thing we need is to be patient, but i cant blame you because ita your decision but again, wait for the right time to sell it, dont rush things. But ita bro, everything happens for a reason
Activity: 13
September 16, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
Accumulate experience from failure and believe that you will gain more in the future.
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 05:38:27 AM
That's normal to make mistake and in this crypto world is very difficult and almost impossible to make good preditctions.... don't be disappointed and learn from your mistakes!
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
In my opinion being strong and fighter to own battle field to win the battle of loses and regrets. Stay strong man. Sometimes, we commit mistakes, but don't blame yourself; in trading, regret is a permanent temptation
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Well, this is the most common mistake of the people. they tend to buy coins and sell it to the price that does not fit to them. that is why they lose a profit or money.
Activity: 110
September 15, 2018, 05:35:41 AM
Absolutely, I agree. Cryptocurrency is primarily its own investments and risks. Therefore, it is necessary to study the statistics and understand the essence of the whole system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
Crypto has several concepts in investing, and sometimes it can make us all stressful, even angry. We can all live with regret if we see the current price, but we cannot predict the future of Crypto. So, it's better to try late than never at all, crypto in the right hand will bring big profits.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
Every key crypto investment you have to be patient to get money. Without patience, you can only lose money by selling coins on the basis of panic when prices go down. I think, right now many beginners are starting to acknowledge such mistakes, and many of them are starting to learn and be patient with the coins they have.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
on such mistakes a person learns, draws conclusions and next time he is smarter. 80% of people in this form fell into a similar situation including me))
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

Thank for listening.

I do experience it sometimes this is a feeling that will always be there as we are human with emotions and through trainnings and trainnings then we will be able to withstand the fear and the greed, don't put all the fault to yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: