Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 15. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
The main thing is patience and endurance, everyone makes mistakes. I for example sold crypto coins for cents, which now cost thousands of dollars. But also bought cheap, which now cost a lot - this market is normal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 01:58:30 AM
Not upset. We've all made such mistakes. I think you've learned your lessons now and you won't make that mistake again. Good luck!
I also received such a lesson. I think that he will not be the last to miss this in mind every day. It's such a game. Keep your nose high)))

It's okay if we made mistakes. What's important is that we keep moving forward. Don't let your mistake stop your dream in earning profit here in crypto world.  According to William Clinton " If you live life long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit."     

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
I have been in the encryption world for a long time. I think bitcoin is falling, other cryptocurrencies will fall, bitcoin will rise, and other cryptocurrencies will rise. Do you understand what I said?
Activity: 52
September 14, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
Yes, I am also very disappointed with myself. Because I didn't have enough patience, I lost a lot. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We have lost a lot in this year's market. If we don't have enough patience, then we will lose more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
Not upset. We've all made such mistakes. I think you've learned your lessons now and you won't make that mistake again. Good luck!
I also received such a lesson. I think that he will not be the last to miss this in mind every day. It's such a game. Keep your nose high)))
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 01:16:40 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
you shouldn't be, don't think you made the wrong choice
Activity: 55
September 14, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
Dont blame yourself that was just a normal maybe you are not just lucky at that time. Maybe you just lose your patience in trading so nextime you have to do wait carefully until you earn a good profit. Remember patience is vertue so do it even how long it is as long as there are someone using it wont lose.
Activity: 322
September 13, 2018, 10:11:24 PM
Calm down and quickly rise, I have also had the same experience as this, and in the past I was a daily trader. I was very panicked when I saw the price dropped, I couldn't even sleep. But now I have decided to stop trading daily and now I only invest for the long term. Besides being profitable, long-term trading is also a bit of a risk, you can try it.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 09:36:28 PM
If I analyze, then all the coins you mention or what you have are coins that are more suitable for long-term investments and you sell them all at the wrong time. I will also be disappointed with what you experience, my advice from now on is that you have to be more patient in holding coins, and more sensitive to the market situation.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
September 13, 2018, 09:24:34 PM
Its very simple.

Have you bags in categories.  

Here's an example below

50 percent for short term bags for small targets 20 to 50 percent gains
the other 50 percent for long term bags for  much bigger targets 5x-10x gains.

That way if the market leaves you behind your long term bags gain a lot.

And if the market is slow your short term bags will gain value

Win Win.

Your mistake was going all in and all out strategy which is bad.
Activity: 41
September 13, 2018, 09:20:58 PM
You have to be patient holding coins before selling them, because coin prices are always changing and unpredictable. You also have to be careful to see the market situation, because if you make a mistake, then it will make you disappointed again. Crypto market is very flexible in price, you have to monitor it always.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
I think that everyone who invested in cryptocurrencies faced similar problems. Therefore, I prefer to keep the coins until they rise in price at least three times.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:34:21 PM
you should not be depressed. Just imagine if it would be not Ethereum bought for 20$ and sell for 25$. That would be failure.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
You should not continue to blame yourself. as this will negatively affect your emotional. you will be able to easily swayed and finally be able to panic sell. in conditions of disappointment, we suggest that you do things that are useful. for example, the more bounty or otherwise participate in order to gain a lot of advantages.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
Nobody is perfect if we make a mistake, we should look at ourselves and we should be better off avoiding the ways we did in the past do not despair.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
Yes, it's the most common situation of all market participants. Probably each lost more benefits. But we don't know the future, so these will always be the case, I always comfort myself if my sale brought a profit and try to sell at a loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 13, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
It`s fomo and dont give it any chance to devour you. Dont give up and work further. Work hard and you`ll se the result
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:29:32 AM
Activity: 248
September 13, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

One of the greatest quality of this amazing crypto community is patience and persistence,even if the market is going down trend and you know you will sell at a lost,please don't sell, keep on waiting until it improves.
Activity: 158
September 13, 2018, 02:26:25 AM
As a trader, I often make some wrong operations. I think this is normal. What you need to do is learn more and learn from the failure!
Pages:
Jump to: