Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 22. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
It is very sad to hear this story,dude but you must forget this terrible mistake and move forward,the good thing of crypto is that there are still lots of opportunities to catch your luck again and again.Never give up and you will be rewarded one day .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
yes you have to do is never give up crypto is a business at risk of anyone ever failing and success will always be there for anyone who dares to take risks and focus on their goals
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
Don't worry and don't blame yourself. Learn from mistakes, because we will not know how to improve without errors. We all feel the same thing and as traders will happen every time and will not disappear from our lives. Be patient, because we cannot predict when we experience losses.
Activity: 79
September 01, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Trading is all about speculation, when it goes as expected we rejoice, but when it goes the other way round, we feel we've done the best mistake ever. Recently I also lost a little, but I always believe in the best. This is an experience. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:40:28 AM
Everyone makes mistakes. But what I recommend to you - never sell all your coins, say part of it and hold another. I wish now you will be more patient and wisely, so never give up.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 01, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
all make mistakes - this is normal. especially in this area, it is very difficult to predict further events and coin prices. Do not blame yourself ,. it is necessary to approach this deliberately and consciously by studying the information.
But mistakes are just connected to doing any moves in crypto, there is noone who made everything perfect in this market, just learn what you made badly and in future don't do that again.
Activity: 30
September 01, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
Any mistake is an experience. If you analyzed it and made conclusions. I think nothing critical happened. If now, before you act, you will think and consider possible variants of the development of events, then you will no longer fall into such a situation.
Activity: 41
September 01, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
But the opportunity to make money in the market is still a bunch. Just decide what you will buy and at what price, as well as at what price you would like to sell.
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
Buddy you are not actually a fool, you are just being scared of the market situation. What if you waited the next day and it reduces to $5 what will you say. It is still better you break even than loss
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 07:16:51 AM
This was all who just came to the market. At least it shows you were trying to make some decisions. I hope you do they were made, not signals any Scam.

We decide what is best maybe that time that decision is the best for you. Let tis be a lesson learn and move on. There are still mo chances greater than today. Keep the hard work.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
The loss is happened due to your impatience,how can you expect that your investment will give huge profits from next day of you invest your investment need to be in long term to earn profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
This was all who just came to the market. At least it shows you were trying to make some decisions. I hope you do they were made, not signals any Scam.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 04:57:55 AM
Of course I sold my cryptocurrencies too early.No one can guarantee that all investments will make money,alas.
Activity: 62
September 01, 2018, 03:21:08 AM
We learn from our mistakes. You should a note that the market is always right and that we have to be patient and have a long term investment plans and not follow normal trend but should take risks so we can gain much.
Activity: 81
September 01, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
It’s really a tragedy. Because you have no patience to make decisions that make you lose the possibility of getting huge wealth, I feel sorry for your experience!
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 01, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
Do not be disappointed if you invested in the crypto currency, and over time the price of it has become lower. If you are in cryptography, then you should understand that the crypto currency market is very variable. And he can change dramatically in a few weeks. Therefore, it is worth waiting for the market recovery.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 01, 2018, 03:09:39 AM
I fully agree, because this currency is still not very stable, even despite its current turnover, it is impossible to say for sure whether it will rise tomorrow or fall again, a good example is the rapid growth of BTC and its fall after a not so long period.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Everyone makes mistake it's normal and it's normal too to be disappointed too but you need to let it go in order to move forward and learn from these mistakes and take it as a life lesson
Activity: 115
August 31, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
all make mistakes - this is normal. especially in this area, it is very difficult to predict further events and coin prices. Do not blame yourself ,. it is necessary to approach this deliberately and consciously by studying the information.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
We all have disappointments, maybe because we don't have someone who can give us advice. The best thing that i can advice is for you to know how to have a self control and also if you're not sure about the move you are going to do, ask for some advice to a traders. That's what i did and the result is good.

Nobody is perfect. There is no one reason to blame yourself for the losses. Each person makes mistakes but the wisest guys only take these mistakes as the best lessons that the life gives them. Just relax and take all these events easy.

I think after my own failures and mistakes, it is best to understand where I am wrong and try to change or not to do it again in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: