Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 23. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:10:27 PM
Many investors are hoping to get quick money, but their expectations are not justified. All because they are in a hurry and panic. And they do not want to conduct market analysis
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 03:59:56 PM
Time will come that you will go question yourself but always remember things happen for a reason and there will always be an equivalent advantage in every adversity.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
I know what you feel. I also tried to trade and lost money. So I decided do not do it anymore. It's too risky.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 03:44:36 PM
We all have disappointments, maybe because we don't have someone who can give us advice. The best thing that i can advice is for you to know how to have a self control and also if you're not sure about the move you are going to do, ask for some advice to a traders. That's what i did and the result is good.

Nobody is perfect. There is no one reason to blame yourself for the losses. Each person makes mistakes but the wisest guys only take these mistakes as the best lessons that the life gives them. Just relax and take all these events easy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
We all make mistakes, but sooner or later we still need to learn from our mistakes, because such mistakes are repeated and if you do not use experience from the past, it turns out that you have shown terrible results again.
Activity: 82
August 31, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Everyone is entitled for one big mistake and from that mistake we are learning our lesson.  I am quite sure you did learn and hoping to see you success on your future trade.
Activity: 158
August 31, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Ripple on my opinion is not the most trustworthy coin, so the games did you lose your money on it is not something amazing for me. You would better invest in Bitcoin, because you can always be sure that bitcoin would not fall instantly as ripple does.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:41:28 AM
Don't blame yourself too much,I'm guessing you are new to crypto world? Please learn to be patience and you should be trying to be a HODLr instead, try to always have your coins with you either market is high a bit or falling,only sell when bull run occurs. Stay blessed
Yeah, right. Always try to make a better plan before start trading decide for yourself what coin you want to buy do your own research then decide if this coin is long term or short term then do some TA's for precise entry and exit so you can minimize your losses. I've done mistakes too many times that's why right now I've already learn from my mistakes. Start strong never stops. Goodluck my friend.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
In my opinion the most important thing in investing is to always take the risk, when we feel that we have done the best thing then we should never think disappointed, this will only make us unable to do the best.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
almost similar stories always happen to traders. I'm sure all traders mostly experience this kind of thing. regret will not be useful, it's better to get back to chasing the next profit
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
You don't need to be so hard on yourself. Everybody makes mistakes, this is a part of learning and getting experience. Of course, it's frustrating especially when you loose money. But the thing is no matter how deeply you are disappointed in yourself, it won't be helpful at all. Use your fails in order to avoid future ones.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Operation, that is the thing that occur in the cryptographic money showcase as a rule whenever you offer that is precisely when its esteem will acknowledge higher than what is was the point at which you were holding the coins. In spite of the fact that sooner or later offer will be the best alternatives if the market is at in choice stage in other to diminish the vulnerability in the digital currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
Not only in the crypto-currency market, but also in any other decision should be balanced and predictable. Any hasty action leads to losses.
In a market like the crypto currency market, very often you need to make very quick decisions. If you're lazy, you'll lose money.
How many cases there were when people thought for a long time and bought at a high price or sold at too low.
Activity: 69
August 29, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
We do know investments do have corresponding risk and we should really be ready on that thing. Committing mistakes are normal and should learned from those things.Patience is the key on gaining lots of profits but would be entirely depending on which coin you are holding on. Smiley
Activity: 42
August 29, 2018, 04:57:18 AM
We all have disappointments, maybe because we don't have someone who can give us advice. The best thing that i can advice is for you to know how to have a self control and also if you're not sure about the move you are going to do, ask for some advice to a traders. That's what i did and the result is good.
Activity: 198
August 28, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
I did it when I was a fledgling in exchanging, background are the ideal instructor and we have to assess what is about and make sense of it. In exchanging we should be persistent and don't freeze, its hard in light of the fact that as a human its a presence of mind that we felt ordinary. Continue learning and don't accuse our self ordinary, prop up on. Disillusioned yes I will feel the same additionally yet I know you have learnt an exercise and it's not very late there are alot of chances even at this point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
August 28, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Don't blame yourself too much,I'm guessing you are new to crypto world? Please learn to be patience and you should be trying to be a HODLr instead, try to always have your coins with you either market is high a bit or falling,only sell when bull run occurs. Stay blessed
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
It is typical to be dissapointed in the circumstances such as this since we definitely realize that joining digital forms of money is hazardous on the grounds that the cost is fluctuating and unusual however your experience is superior to anything alternate brokers in which they lost an immense sum as a result of these amusing events.You still procure with an ordeal which is superior to losing a colossal sum. Your encounters will improve you a dealer sometime in the not so distant future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 28, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
Not only in the crypto-currency market, but also in any other decision should be balanced and predictable. Any hasty action leads to losses.
Activity: 74
August 27, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
In my opinion , nothing critical happened. Learn from your mistakes, it's normal. We have to move on, there's nothing we can do about it.
Pages:
Jump to: