Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 43. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:04:11 PM
It seems to me that almost everyone can share a similar story. I won't forget how I hated myself when I sold the coins and they did x20 per week. You need to have nerves of iron and patience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Everyone is disappointed from himself in various stages of the life . there can be various reasons for it like relationship, not getting what you expected or bored from your complicated life. this things happen. you cannot avoid them. But certainly you can overcame it b doing the things which make you happy. talking to the people, listening to your inner self and most important always keep a positive attitude. Every mistake or problem teaches you and it helps you to make improvement yourself. For some time ,stop worrying things and enjoy your life.
Activity: 42
July 06, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
It seems to me that almost everyone can share a similar story. I won't forget how I hated myself when I sold the coins and they did x20 per week. You need to have nerves of iron and patience.
Activity: 75
July 06, 2018, 06:36:33 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Well, I am with you with this. I made a huge mistake when I invested on crypto and I didn't wait. Instead I sold it already and then tomorrow morning it grow up so high. So I feel you here. Its so frustrating but whats done is done.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
Such a thing already often happens and doesn't happen only on one person only. And the sense that there must be some disappointment because we lost patience and took the wrong decision. And world trade there is only the profit and loss statement, of course, we must dare to bear this risk. As I once experienced a failure and do any trading while crypto. And it will be the experience for me.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:22:24 AM
I also experienced the same thing, as it felt. even worse, I ran out of all my money. but do not continue to be sad about it, it can also be a lesson for us to not be greedy in the future and make us go ahead and succeed in the future. keep learn and learn and dont be greedy again. just that
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
Looking at the facts and conditions of the market today certainly make us regret, but regret is not a good solution, set a strategy to immediately restore the loss is more important.
yes, right, that's a smart investor. if everyone is right in making a decision then everything here will be rich quickly. in the world of cryptocurrencies in the know is only an analysis so can be profitable and can be a loss, so be careful in investing must be patient and continue to struggle in order to get the best results.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
I have the same experience just like this in the past when I was a daily trader. I feel very worried when the price is going down, i can't even sleep. But now I decide to stop to do daily trading and now I just invest for a long term using my idle money.
Activity: 39
July 06, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
You are not alone. i did same too. i was so afraid and paranoid that time. i thought that the price will not rise anymore so i sell all my coins and then woke up the next day it rise so much. i cried so hard. i learned my lesson to be moooore patient. haha
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
The market is always right, and we can not help accepting the market. You win some and you lose some. forums like this are great for us to share stories about the fun and the difficulties we feel
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 05, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I think your not the one who experience that situation mostly we experience this when first time in this kind on investment that's why we need to explore ourselves to learn more ideas about cryptocurrencies.
Practical experience from the market is that no one can teach you apart from your own experience so take the failure as a motivation to be able to continue to grow in the future. Have a clear and detailed investment plan, seriously do it is what investors should do in the difficult period of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

Thank for listening.

yeah, this also happens to me when the first time I joined in cryptocurrency. I think it's no problem because this is the way we learn about cryptocurrency with their volatility. Success need process dude and you have it just patient and make the experience
Activity: 93
July 05, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Each one of us had mistakes before.
The good thing is we learned from the mistake and be wisely now in every step that I have to do.
Don't rush anything just like they said, the market is there and it won't go anywhere.
Be more responsible in your resources, don't rush anything to prove everyone you can get coins as quickly as you want.
Lastly, be more patient in every step you had just like I said earlier don't rush.
Do not attemp to do a mistake after a mistake, and use it as lesson.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
July 05, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Thank for listening.
I think your not the one who experience that situation mostly we experience this when first time in this kind on investment that's why we need to explore ourselves to learn more ideas about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
July 05, 2018, 06:39:54 PM
Everybody made some mistakes here as well as the crypto sphere dosen't care about anybody.

I held XRP since 2017 through all the good and bad times and i was very happy to see it touch $0.1 and then i felt it was the perfect time to sell, which i did and then it went to as high as $2.4 .

You could imagine the look on my face afterwards. But i saw it as a lesson: NEVER SELL TOO EARLY AND NEVER SELL TOO LATE.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

Thank for listening.
When we hold on to something we truly believe in, good things usually happens. The labor of waiting in faith attracts positivity at most times. Which is why patience, as many of us have repeatedly stated, is very very important in this kind of venture. Let this be a lesson not only to you, but to all of us.
Activity: 118
July 05, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
Who is not disappointed with itself here, all we are disappoited but everything passed now don't be a disappointed. We all mistake many time but when one mistake can give the chance to be success. some time we have no need to sell the coins but we can't wait for increasing the price of coins and we sell all the coins and after some time the price of coins increase then we are very dissapointed.
Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Thank for listening.
These are some of the regrets encountered in trading. For this reason trading requires extra time and diligence to closely observe the market and make intuitive predictions.
However I think that for coins like Ethereum holding could be the best strategy to earn interest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 05, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Thank for listening.

Dissapointment is part of everdays life,especialy when doing a crypto investment,otherwise this frustation could not give us a good impact and can destroy our focus to earn in this cryptocurrency investment,so in order to gain a good profits of our investment,we must set aside those negative vibration and we changes its into a positve thoughts in order to have an harmonous profit in our investment.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 06:16:26 PM
I think this is normal we all get panic when there is a quick change in the market . just be patient always . don't worry If you still hold , you haven't lose anything . sell them when you have a good profit . wait for it   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: