Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 42. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
It is necessary to study very well those projects in which you invest your funds. Then it will be much easier to wait for price growth. I still keep some tokens that have not made a profit. But I believe in these projects, I am ready to wait a very long time.
I think the study of projects will not help, it all depends on the person how patient he is. It is better to buy coins and forget about them for a year, then if the project is good then the person will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
Don't blame yourself, most people do these also, including me
I have done that several times, but later I now summon the courage to hold longer,
Since then I don't panic to the extent of dumping my coins again.
Moreover I know that you have learnt your lesson and won't make such mistakes again

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 08:02:59 AM
It is called process of learning. For you to learn is to fail on what your doing. I also experienced this and man, this hurts a lot. Everyone experienced this and we all know that cryptocurrency is so unpredictable. It is worth taking the risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 11, 2018, 11:18:03 PM
Disappointed, frustrated, regretful, that is how I feel most of the time since I am in cryptocurrency.
It is simply because we are not God, we can't be perfect.
We did the right thing, which we took for granted.
We made the wrong decisions, which we regretted.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 10, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
Do not panic and be calm. These mistakes show that the majority of members are not ready to work here because they don't have strength to beat the stress.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 10, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
It is necessary to study very well those projects in which you invest your funds. Then it will be much easier to wait for price growth. I still keep some tokens that have not made a profit. But I believe in these projects, I am ready to wait a very long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
I am sorry to hear that but trading in crypto considered to be very high risk market. I am not sure if you use TA or not, but I'd recommend you to spend some time to learn more about technical analysis especially if you're planning to trade. At least, it gives you a hint on good entry and exit points.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
Yes, it is hard life of crypto trader.
All of us made such mistakes and even more of them are waiting for us in the future. I am sure of that, it is a sad fact. The main point is to get more profit than losses. And if you made a mistake, try to analize waht you can/should do in the future when you are in similar situation. For example, don't sell all your coins at once.
And the main advise - do not worry too much. You missed one, two, five opportunities, so what? There will be even more of them, just learn your lessons and keep eyes opened.
Activity: 47
July 10, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
You just need to control your emotions and not do hasty actions. It was silly to sell ETC knowing that there will be a fork of coins. And in general, now it is not worth selling. You need to sell when the market grows.
Activity: 158
July 10, 2018, 06:42:23 AM
That is the main thing that is needed in here. All you need to do with crypto currency is to just keep it for very long term. Wait everything, big loss, profit, no matter.
July 10, 2018, 06:13:17 AM
You should be because that is a way to realize your mistake and its a lesson to not do it those things again. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.
July 09, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
that's a lesson learned. next time when you're faced with the same situation, you'll know what to do. we commit mistakes along the way and don't let that mistakes pull you down. bitcoin will still be present tomorrow so, just make it up and decide better on the future.
Activity: 46
July 09, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
id like to tell you to be patient, everyone will surely make a self-defeating problem. but I am also a little annoyed with what you experience, because what you do is very wrong. so that would be a lesson for myself and others who read this story.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
I was also very disappointed with my impatience. I may not be a good fit to invest in cryptocurrency because I've been losing money recently.

When the market goes up you can't help but buy, and when it goes down you panic and want to sell.
it's for your lessons only, because in trying and working of course we must be a trial that will be accepted on ourselves. so with the wrong you do it can make learning for the future later so that you always think twice before to remove the coin you have
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
no problem dude there are really stupid things that we do in life but it is all part of thr journey we just can't start hating ourselves for these things
Activity: 94
July 07, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
Many traders have made the same mistakes as you, you don't have to be too self-blaming, we rely on the cryptocurrency market to make money, these mistakes are our compulsory courses, learn more, communicate more, we can progress!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
A negative experience is a great experience. You have to make a mistake. Who does nothing is not mistaken. The most important thing is to act, mistakes will arise in any case. No regrets, just look ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
You shouldn’t blame yourself for this. Please, don’t be upset. I also had such moment. I sold my tokens, and the next day their price doubled. Everyone who somehow deals with the cryptocurrency goes through something like that sooner or later.
July 07, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: