Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 44. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and it is always effected by some pumps or dumps, so there please keep close eyes on that before buy or sell your holdings. It is also kind advise that never invest or sell in a bunch, always try to buy or sell in some parts.
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
My God, I hope you are okay!
Don't be too depressed, man. Everyone has this situation, and many of the friends here have given you their experiences. You need to cheer up, don't fuck yourself, it's useless, you need to integrate the rest of the money, invest in better encryption, keep an eye on your market, and earn what you have lost!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 05, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
Well i guess that's part of learning, you are not alone on that part. I believe i myself do such kinds of things during my newbie times. Actually i was like making a trade then i forgot that it must be a 3 zeros. You know that certain zero has a very big bearing, i am lucky that i only traded a few quantities that time and if i do damn i am so doomed. Lesson is to learn from your mistakes, if you learn nothing?, then i guess that's a real mistake.
Activity: 72
July 05, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
I believe every encryption currency investors will face the same experience, will certainly encounter just throw COINS down after a few days, so we at the time of investment to keep good state of mind, because encryption currency is volatile, the price we can't predict it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Every new trader makes a lot of mistakes. you should not regret the loss of profit, you should rejoice at the successes that have already been achieved. When you have more experience you will be able to feel the market and get the most out of it.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
I have also made a wrong judgment. In the encryption market, I sold my cryptocurrency too early. It led to the fact that I gained very little in the future, and its value rose a lot in a short time. I am very disappointed with myself.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
Unpleasant mistake, it's good that I already read about such cases before I started investing myself. Now my portfolio is in the state -20% of the moment of buying, but I do not even have an idea to sell something. I have invested to make a profit of at least 200% and I will wait for this moment even for several years.
Activity: 57
July 04, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
Yes. in this case you need to think a hundred times, and then make a decision! the main thing is not to despair and continue your business! in any case, do not leave everything!
Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
Very sorry to hear this news, when you encounter difficulties, you can also talk to your family, your family can understand, when everyone has failure and stupid, do not be too concerned, the most important thing is health, ease pressure.
Activity: 47
July 04, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
That's life my friend sometimes we make wrong decisions...just remeber that the best of those who make wrong choices or decisions in life are the ones who accept his/her mistakes and reflect or learned from it and move forward.....
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
wow. I'm shaking because you do not have a story about yourself.
because when it comes to you, it's great that you will be more careful when investing more with your holding and then you'll be able to stay comfortable with the market so that it will not repeat itself. goodluck to you
Activity: 97
July 04, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
everyone who trades will surely experience a "sell panic" because they don't know who the team is working on the coin, but for people who hold and join the telegram will know all the information. this is an experience and no need to regret what has been missed
Activity: 130
July 04, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
If you are making an investment, he will be at risk. If you feel that you are bad because of investment failure, I think you still don't invest. Confidence is more important than doing anything. If you lose even the least confidence. It is very difficult for you to do success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
I think it happens also to some people like me, well we just need to learn from our mistakes and be patient and intelligent if we want to succeed in this business. What I do now is hold all precious coins/altcoins that will give me profit in the long run, don't rush and be patient.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
This will happen to everyone if we continue to get panic ,we will regret just like the OP this dip will end soon and we will get what we want here the "PROFIT" so always HODL and set your goals.
Yes, we just need to calm down, do not do hasty acts because it will only lead to panic sell, look good market well and do some analysis
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 03, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
It's not your fault dude, it happens to everyone, crypto is unpredictable and since it is unpredictable I don't normally regret any action i took at any moment in time, I believe any action i take at any point in time is the best decision at the moment.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 07:03:39 PM
Learn to wait, be patient, keep trading to gain experience and knowledge,it will help you in the future.
Activity: 61
July 03, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I'm very disappointed with myself? When I am late working on bounty articles due to laziness, and other people receive gifts while I do not get a gift, let alone a gift that is given very large.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
This will happen to everyone if we continue to get panic ,we will regret just like the OP this dip will end soon and we will get what we want here the "PROFIT" so always HODL and set your goals.
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
Don't be very disappointed in yourself because,
We all make mistakes, which cannot be reverse which simply means the deeds have already been done
So crying of split milk does not help situations.
it only gives you experience In other not to make same mistakes again.
Pages:
Jump to: