Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 59. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 15, 2018, 09:28:53 PM
Well, that is part of trading analyzation on how you control the possibility that may affects towards your emotions and patientcy waiting and observing  which drive yourself in times of urgency. But the best of it is hold if the situation is changing so fast every minute or day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 15, 2018, 08:51:42 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
The movement of the market happens so fast and difficult in prediction. I think almost everyone has experienced what you experience it, holding and selling, you win some and also lose some.I think I am part of the consequences if we do buy, hold and sell.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 08:35:18 PM
Trading is all about speculation, Don't blame yourself , and we are lucky when it goes as well as we expect, but when it is the opposite, we feel we have made the worst mistakes. I've lost some lately, but I always believe the best. This is an experience.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
May 15, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
What's the lesson you learned?
HOLD YOUR COINS.
Long term holding is the best.
Yea if you see the coin rise a lot in very short time you can sell but if it doesn't then dont/
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
the crypto market we will get many opportunities we can wait for more opportunities to come so nothing to get disappoint we can learn from lessons here on words
Activity: 192
May 15, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
I dissaponted with myself too,I'm stupid too,instead of selling all my crypto in January I was holding and now I'm having huge losses but there's nothing we can do about it,just learning from our own mistakes done.
Activity: 79
May 15, 2018, 02:35:57 PM
Don't be disappointed. Just learn from it.
We learn from experience even that was a good or bad happens to us.
Be strong.
Always seek that all happens have a purpose Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
Don`t talk down on yourself and curse yourself. Better to put that anger and bad feelings into something effective, something that will help you not to make the same mistakes again. Start analyzing, start planning your actions and you`ll get results.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
The best you can do is learn from them. If you learn a valuable lesson, it is not a mistake, but priceless experience. Jest remember what did you do wrong and keep it in mind
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 15, 2018, 08:04:35 AM
At the beginning of being a trader, almost everyone makes losses if not a hundred percent anyway. I too made a huge loss when I started trading when I sold a coins way longer before the price mooned and I lost a lost of money from doing so. Just make sure that from now on you have set up yourself to not make such a mistake again when trading and you will be good to go.
Activity: 104
May 15, 2018, 07:47:36 AM
I think you can share your trading experience with your friends, so that you can reduce the pressure caused by your misjudgement.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 07:46:43 AM
I think your experience is not just your experience,even a "PRO" will certainly also never failed to analyze,either the tactics or the technique wrong or just because of carelessness in controlling his own emotions.My own experience that if in think is quite sad too,sometimes I also dissolved,how stupid i'am,why can't I be patient a little longer why am I too ambitious that ultimately emotions are not controlled but all back on themselves each made as a learning,all need a process, all things will not happen as smooth as our plan,which clearly don't despair if you indeed want to be a winner.Keep Fight
Activity: 39
May 15, 2018, 07:45:37 AM
Just make money where you can do it without risking your money, better buy yourself something.
Activity: 476
May 15, 2018, 07:43:37 AM
it's really very complicated, actually. I think that a lot of people have faced a very large loss of money at the beginning of his cryptocurrency way
indeed we should learn more first to invest in crypto currency,
we know that crypto currency is very risky
Activity: 412
May 15, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
do not think that this is your last money and do not worry. cryptocurrency is just a huge chance to earn for everyone
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
May 15, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
it's really very complicated, actually. I think that a lot of people have faced a very large loss of money at the beginning of his cryptocurrency way
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 07:26:42 AM
Everyone has his own storys about losing of profit. But if you want to take back your lost and earn some money, you need to take that as a lesson.

So don't lose heart and keep on moving, you will find the treasure. Wink
Activity: 278
May 15, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
understand you.I also had this situation and at the very beginning of my journey in the cryptocurrency I lost a lot of money
Activity: 343
May 15, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
not experience. such as you, at the moment hundreds in the market. and many do not lose heart, and try to work further
Activity: 256
May 15, 2018, 07:03:57 AM
Donnot worry bro , many people did the same things as you. I solde my Ethereum for 370$ , but I bought it on 16$ Grin
Were you became disappointed bro? Don't worry bro not all in this community had the same luck with you bro, I came here with no merit hoping to become a full member but sadly merit Block my way. Hehe.
Sometimes kidding is just the way to make someone realized how lucky he is compare to others, seeing your advantage opportunities is more than enough to see how better you have than someone without the same thing that you been through.
Pages:
Jump to: