Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 70. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
April 27, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You better don't be disappointed in yourself, and don't regret it any longer. We all have our regrets and mistakes in the past..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
April 27, 2018, 03:52:44 PM
I like to hold good coins. It can not hold all the coins but it does not.Understand the situation of the coins to buy.Some of good coins hold a few years to make possible possible.So I'll tell everyone to hold more.

for token I have not hold it for more than a year (only token that have a good platform and real product that i hold for more one year). I will sell it if it is at ICO price or above ICO price. for a coin that has a good future maybe I will hold it for much longer
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 03:42:57 PM
dont be it is the just normal for use to sell token on the not so right time but still you may get some experience on it so in the next investment you will do you will know what to do
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
Take it easy, friend. I've made more mistakes than you did and I believe there are many more sunny days ahead will come to us in this year      
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
I like to hold good coins. It can not hold all the coins but it does not.Understand the situation of the coins to buy.Some of good coins hold a few years to make possible possible.So I'll tell everyone to hold more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
I made a same mistakes in trading rushing to get small profit rather than getting more in just waiting. This is a good example of patience is the key in trading and also to succeed. I remember that time when i was trading neo this also happened to me couple of times Cool
Activity: 52
April 26, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
it is hard to patient in such things, i made many mistakes in same way. you never know when this market will grow or fal. my strategy is to find new promising coins, and buy them, if they grow and i find smt esle then i sell some to buy another promising coin
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
Yes, sometimes. when I bought it, the market started to fall. such luck." but don't worry, you're too Shea itself and demand too much from yourself, keep it simple.. for good reason sold of course, but all for the better
Activity: 83
April 26, 2018, 02:04:49 PM
all the people who are here i think also have experienced the same thing as you, no one knows when will rise and when will come down. no need to regret everything that has happened I am sure one day we will meet a coin that will have greater potential so that we will get more profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
Friends, relax, don't be too greedy, and don't be too cautious. I think you should satisfy as long as you make money. Don't look back and start a new one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 26, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
yes I understand what you feel if it happens to me too, how sorry if it happened. but here I also want to share the experience of feeling sorry how we when getting bounty then the price has appeared in the market of course we want the price up, at the time of increase only 3% start to be sure to sell it because the price continues to fall so there is fear will happen again, from there I took steps to sell it but a few weeks immediately experience up to 150% increase and it be my punch that always be patient in selling coins don't always panic continue to sell, so we all here must have experienced good and bad experience and most importantly still be grateful to go forward with a savings experience we've experienced before.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 26, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
In fact, very many people make such mistakes, As the author of this topic has done. But experience comes just after making mistakes. We should be gratefulIf we get this new experience in this way.
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
I believe it's sad and that's one of the saddest moments in crypto.  However, mistakes sometimes come to help us learn. I believe that you can be one the people who can hold a coin for so long until it moons. Let these bad moments inspire you to learn more and to avoid repeating these mistakes again.
Activity: 193
April 26, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
It is not easy to handle when experiencing that kind of situation. It is okay for awhile. You can get sometime your loses.
It is important to learn from your experience. The most important now is to regain your strength and go back again in the track. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

Thank for listening.
It is okay. keep the spirit, everything must have experienced the same thing as you. make this as a motivation for the future so as not to repeat the same thing and get better. disappointed there must be but this is life must continue to walk and look forward. this can also be a lesson on all who invest so as not in a hurry in making decisions that will harm yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:44:51 AM
Thank you for the information and enlightenment. I always act more carefully and confidently.
trk
Activity: 228
April 26, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
Yes that situation is very disappointing but you dont have to worry because as you said that the market is always here, so you have your lesson and everyone learned from our owned mistakes. So be it and have it or do it again because theres always a second chance and of course take a deep breathe and have patience and wait for the right time to prevent disappointment.

Agree, dont be too hard on yourself. Almost everybody here is experiencing same problem.
Market is unpredictable so that is pretty normal not to be able to predict it. That is why some people prefer hodling to daytrading because they arent good at it. We will learn from our mistake and be better Smiley
Activity: 13
April 26, 2018, 10:40:26 AM
its ok my friend everyone makes mistakes. don't feel so bad about it you know.. shit happens =\
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
Invest in crypto currency, especially alternative, is always dangerous. I think this story happens to many, I'm no exception. Investing in crypto currency is a good way to generate revenue if your savings are not very significant. Even if the rate drops dramatically, you will not lose much, but with its increase, the profit will be very appreciable.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
All traders will experience it, that's the game. Even artificial intelligence will not be able to predict the future. Today you win, the other day you learn.
Pages:
Jump to: