Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 74. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
I also experienced the same thing, as it felt. even worse, I ran out of all my money. but do not continue to be sad about it, it can also be a lesson for us to not be greedy in the future and make us go ahead and succeed in the future. keep learn and learn and dont be greedy again. just that
Activity: 92
April 24, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
you still made profits, dont worry

Yes im very disappointed with myself because i am late in this investment, i was informed lately with my friends regarding bitcoin investment, now my friends are lucky because they already have a money and earned more from it, but they said its not too late for me, they are willing to guide me regarding coin ang how to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 24, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
Yess you are like me like us. I have 17 bitcoin and 370 etherium 3 years ago. Now i have nothing. I m continue to mistake.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
April 24, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

We're not perfect. We also feel case like that and i feel stupid too. But i learned in my mistake, now i follow my first instinct than my second instinct because when i always follow my second instinct i'll alwata become a stupid. In that case you should learned to your mistake and dont hesitate again.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
I think the people of disappointment have always had their lives and something to happen. the important thing is that your frustrations can be compensated. disappointments in the world of crypto-currency units become material.
Activity: 108
April 24, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
I hate that feeling, but I think anyone who has been in this market for a while will experience it. For example. I bought ZRX at ICO and sold it for about $0.15. Still making money, but after it started a huge run, all I could do was sit and watch. Also, look at the price now. smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
You can afford to be too hard on yourself,  I know this is easy said than done.  There will always exist another opportunity for you to put into practice some of the lesson you would have learned as a result of your mistake.
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
my brother worry not, most at times we make such mistake too. but the good news is that you have learnt. always buy and hold
Activity: 67
April 24, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

that's why patiance is the way for riches hahaha. That is a good way to tell your story of your trading so by your mistakes we learned  Grin Wink I suggest you bro to use graph and candle stick for the better trading and have a good moves by selling and buying an altcoin in the market its really helps you a lot if when is the right time to buy and sell altcoin for you not to be stressed and depressed by the dump and pump of your coin.
Activity: 108
April 24, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
Patience is the key, until now you've made a lot of mistakes and learned from them. You have a pump to sell your investment immediately, avoid doing so, you are a little panicky to sell. Try to invest in some great alternative COINS, and I'll recommend EOS, ETH, VeChain (VEN). Some have high value, but keep a close eye on the market and invest at any time.
You'll get better if you mate. Instead of repeating these mistakes, select some of the cryptocurrencies you choose to invest in the long term.
Good luck to you.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
you just become impatient, there is nothing wrong with that, everyone experienced that. you just have to move on and forget everything that happened. the only thing you could do now is to do the opposite this time.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 12:58:28 AM
So you bought for 15$ and sell for 15$ . be happy that you did not loose anything at all. Such crypto Ethereum is about patience and long term investment. Do not blame yourself and take it as a good experience for the future. You will always gain something and loose something as everyone one. This is crypto bro Wink
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
April 24, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
Oh man, this is not the right strategy. It is not a strategy actually! It is normal: after difficult times you are happy when you are not in the loss anymore. But remember: you have entered this space to make money probably and your behaviour is in absolute contradiction with your plans. You bought a pretty solid coin and therefore I suggest you chilling (even when it is money, because you have “lost them forever” when you invested) and put your attention on other activities that are not related with crypto. You should check market several times a week to stay in touch. Sell when you are happy. And do not regret selling coins: you did not know what is going to happen and you considered it as the best solution at the moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 12:34:02 AM
Investment is risky, but I think the investment risk in the encryption market is small. As long as you have enough patience, do not sell your cryptocurrency when the market declines, I think there will be no loss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 24, 2018, 12:23:50 AM

Thank for listening.

dont forget to move on friend. there are many peoples like you too. remember the pizza guy ?
we can learn about our past, and avoid for repeating in the future. There are many opportunities in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 23, 2018, 11:39:46 PM
Just hodl and you won't have this problem. You are chasing gains without knowing TA. If you are an impatient investor, it behooves you to study charts so you can at least buy and sell at calculated times instead of doing it on pure emotion
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
Investment in Bitcoin is game of money and patience. But sometimes patience gives the loss. I purchased shares at price of 415 and it's high was 870. I hold it for one year and sold it at 185. Now it is 70 only. So this is game of luck. Don't be abuse yourself. More chances will still come. Stay connected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 23, 2018, 11:09:50 PM
you still made profits, dont worry

Exactly. Dont get to much disappointed because in this cryptoworld everything will be gain or loss and it depends how knowledgeable you are. You will disappointed a little but you will earned more profit so that's not really bad at all.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
You need to calm down and build a strategy for your trading!
Also you need to develop a risk and time management to not to repeat your mistakes  Wink
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 23, 2018, 04:36:39 PM
Never buy if you don't believe in it!
And if you believe in it, there should be no reason to sell, unless you desperately need the money.
If you desperately need the money, you invested more than you can lose!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: