Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 71. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
You don't have to that is market for you Just make rules for yourself before you enter the trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
Yes that situation is very disappointing but you dont have to worry because as you said that the market is always here, so you have your lesson and everyone learned from our owned mistakes. So be it and have it or do it again because theres always a second chance and of course take a deep breathe and have patience and wait for the right time to prevent disappointment.
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
You have lost faith in yourself. You have been greedy for shaky will or simply because you are too afraid of investing, which is a taboo for investors. So, you should take a break for some time to regain the spirit. After that, I think you should practice your resilience, not shake and boldness in investing. It will make you more successful. It's very simply in this market. I think a lot of people are doing the same thing with you so you need market research and analysis before making a decision buy or sell
Activity: 294
April 26, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
It happen sometimes don't be too hard on yourself,  what matter is, we learned form out own mistake, we all know how quickly, sometimes slowly the market condition just when you think it good price you jump on it right away only to find that there's even better price coming up. It happens, no sense kicking yourself over it.  You didn't lose money, and you did what you thought was best at the time.  You also gained some valuable experience for your future trades
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
This was happen to me several times already we can't predict what exactly happen to the market.  I notice that Everytime i sell my coins most if the time its price goes up though it is dis appointed for making bad decision but this is trading market everything is unpredictable just take every mistake as your learning growth and avoid to happen over and over again. Being disappointed in ourselves always happened several times every time we didn't achieve or meet our goals, especially when you know to yourself that you did everything to make it happen unfortunately it didn't
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
People learn from their mistakes. You did mistakes so you won't do it in future. You have your bad expirience now, and you will do better later.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
When people start trading, this is a very common behavior. This is the experience  will more and more  In the future, you will get more benefits
Activity: 244
April 26, 2018, 10:31:01 AM
I think this was all due to the fact that you did not have a clear trading strategy and risk / time management !
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:29:34 AM
It's not your fault, you're trying to predict the future, and it's impossible. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself without guilt.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
This is happening when you don't have that much trust on the coin you bought. And this experience is inevitable, we are all prone to this mistake by not being calm with our trades and we all want an instant profit.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
Wrong making decisions is common, and maybe next week you do not regret it, even grateful to have sold it. Keep it at your destination, the market is still open. Find another coin and continue your adventure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
I think regret will always be there, and as long as you stay here there will be other regrets. I think the feeling management is not less important than knowledge. And try not to take another decision when you still feel disappointed with the previous decision.
Activity: 183
April 26, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
Buddy! I think you have to go easy on yourself. Virtually everyone in this community have had reasons in the past, even  some will have to do later to blame themselves for some foolish decisions as regards letting go of some coins people thought will ever thrive. Thus, I think what happened have offered you a chance bof learning your lessons though in the hard way. I also think many others can learn from your mistakes also. Good luck as you make some other decisions later.
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Do not put too much pressure on yourself. At least you did not get loss during this trade.
Keep going on  Smiley
Activity: 392
April 26, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
You need to buy ethereum and not sell it for a year. At all, under any conditions. Only in a year. This is a long-term investment
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
Don't worry and just share it with us. We all felt the same thing and as a trader it will be happen every time and won't be gone from our life. You cannot predict when the market going up or down. But maybe you need to learn to be patient.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
learn from mistakes. Do not blame yourself, in this case there is nothing to blame. because it happens to everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
we all learn by making mistakes, and with experience, we manage to make better decisions over time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
Rice has become porridge, do not be disappointed and germinate for too long. Your sadness and disappointment will not be able to refund your money. Take a lesson from what has happened for you to control your emotions, so you do not rush into doing everything, and so you can think further in making decisions. Now you have to rise again to be stronger than yesterday, at least your experience makes you understand the crypto cycle. Hopefully, everyone here will not experience anything like you.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
It is perfectly normal to feel uneasy. We've all done stupid things. The market is out of our control. Accidents happen. It's hard to predict exactly what will happen, and we don't know everything. We can't see what's happening in the world. That may be a lesson.
Pages:
Jump to: