Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 72. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
Don't be disappointed, be a member of WeLocal Bounty.
Activity: 75
April 26, 2018, 03:13:01 AM
Happens and such. But you do not need to put your hands on it, anything can be, try again suddenly turn out.
Activity: 158
April 26, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
Many people learn about the crypto currency and think that you can quickly become rich. But it's not like that. Of course you need experience and not always it will be positive.
Activity: 93
April 26, 2018, 02:43:48 AM
Never panic, there is always a chance that we've all made mistakes, but as long as the summary of errors, so we will slowly grow up, remember the mistakes, we will never make, because the error has been changed to experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 02:41:07 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy

Well I think we all had this moment in out life as a cryptocurrency trader, though this experiences will give us better instincts on  doing our next step of investments thus improving the chance of success.

The truth is the lion's share of crypto investors here rely only on their gut feeling while making a buy/sell desicion. So I conclude either it's a terribly basis for such a decision or people cleary can't hear their intuition. Sure, both of the issues can and should be tackled
Activity: 574
April 26, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy

Well I think we all had this moment in out life as a cryptocurrency trader, though this experiences will give us better instincts on  doing our next step of investments thus improving the chance of success.
Activity: 49
April 26, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
Thisnis a leason to learn we should never hurry up or panic sell with loss no point of that instead of that wait for market recovery then sell we when market goes red one day it will recover and move to its next zone also thanks for sharing this it will help some people forsure.
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 02:17:06 AM
When your investment is promising, be patient and don't be impatient and calm. In fact, you have done a very good job. Your investment has brought you benefits. Your experience will help you to do better in future investment.
Activity: 116
April 26, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
No one can know where the price will go . Everyone learns from their mistakes . Each of us was in your shoes , that's okay.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:56:02 AM
That's why the best strategy is to buy for a long time. It is difficult to guess how the price will be at the coin tomorrow, and if the project is promising, then during the year the growth will be 100%
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 26, 2018, 01:51:27 AM
hello my friend
Keep the spirit and do not despair, you should be more patient and do not panic when the coin moves down, learn from your bad experience. Do not be afraid to invest in coins that have a good community seperti Bitcoin, ETH, ETC, XRP, Monero, XLM, Callisto, byteball, IOST
Activity: 44
April 26, 2018, 01:48:51 AM
Not yet the end of the day. We are learning from our mistakes it is normal.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
The investment in the encryption market requires patience. In fact, there is not much risk in the encryption market. As long as we have enough patience, we will continue to hold your cryptocurrency when the market declines. Or if you have enough money, you can use this opportunity to buy some of your favorite cryptocurrencies. Wait patiently for the market to rise again.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 01:38:03 AM
The frustrations will always be in people's lives. I do not think this situation is related to being rich or poor. It would be a very good thing if we could make up for what we were disappointed with.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I can only talk please be patient, you must be more careful in terms of sales. because when you are wrong in the prediction then the loss is already in front of the eye. it's better to talk to your family may reduce your burden.
Activity: 448
April 26, 2018, 01:08:30 AM
why should we be disappointed with ourselves, we are fortunate to know that the loss is the work of our own, the most important we want to try and also continue to work.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:51:46 AM
All traders experience this kind of stupidity before they become profesional. It is kind of a normal scenario for those beginners in the field of trading. Mistakes happen sometimes for a reason and a medium for succes in the future.
Activity: 45
April 26, 2018, 12:43:58 AM
patience is the essence of success bro. u should wait just like i did.  its normal we afraid of losing. i did many mistakes when i joined crypto world. but i took many good decisions of holding some  precious gems in crypto world like bitcoin , eth  as well as thugcoin.  i will hold thugcoin as long as possible. because panic is the first step of failures and i dont wanna be a failure again. i will hold it till my last breath 
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
April 25, 2018, 11:58:59 PM
I guess that's a normal response from a person who really don't trust the crypto. If you are new in investing from this kind of medium well you will definitely get bothered when the price get lower than it used to be when you bought it. Fluctuation is normal don't get anxious when the price get lower or even touch the floor. it will soar again just believe, this is the future so lol.
Activity: 175
April 25, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
You can't blame yourself forever. Now look at it from this angle: What if you never sold and it dropped to $5 what would have happened? Also you just have to learn from your experience and work on being patient with every of your trade. Set your trade targets be it take profit or stop loss and stick with it. Don't regret nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: