Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 73. (Read 12999 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
Look man , there is nothing to worry. Market is place of selling and buying. Not everyone is earning huge profit. Sometimes , we have to settle with less profit and sometimes with loss. Don't take this too seriously. Don't lose your hope and look forward for profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 11:35:55 PM
Dont be upset, friend, remember that haste makes waste. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but there will be many other opportunities to earn money, do not miss it. keep cheers bro. make this lesson as experience of yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Don't worry mate, you will soon get over yourself abs and become better as you trade and invest in cryptocurrency more and more.  Mistake and regrets are inevitable in this game. News Flash! You just got served!
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 11:23:45 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Yes, many people make the same mistakes in investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is precisely these mistakes that allow us to gain more investment experience.
Activity: 99
April 25, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
I think that what many people lack in the encryption market is patience. When the market declines, they are anxious to sell. I think this is not clear. We should do nothing and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 11:09:09 PM
Its the faith of the market. You cant predict the price of your coins when its price go up or down because of its volatility. But when your aiming for a good hold. you should not be stumbled by its current price. Ive been there. All your experience is same as mind. And i got a lesson. For me I am holding coins even when it gets low i still hold it. cause I am aiming for a long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Human as we are, we want to strive harder to be on the top or wanted to have more than our expectations. This is normal. A lot of us feels this way because we don't want to lose and we wanted to have a high profit. The positive side in you is the realization and next time you will succeed becs. of this experience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 25, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
you still made profits, dont worry

Yes im very disappointed with myself because i am late in this investment, i was informed lately with my friends regarding bitcoin investment, now my friends are lucky because they already have a money and earned more from it, but they said its not too late for me, they are willing to guide me regarding coin ang how to invest.

Sometimes it really happens but the best things you should do is don't sell all your coin just sell some of it .so when the market go down you can buy back  more and if the market go up then you can sell the other half that hold.

Well you xan't be disappointed if you're not even aware of it in the first place. There's nothing you can do about that and you also don't know what's going to happen if you did know about it earlier. Btc is still here as well as crypto and there's still a very big room for growth so try focusing on what's ahead dude.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 08:51:20 AM
As an investor patience should be the first thing to have after invest on a coin, secondly what type of investor are you, daily investor or long time investor,this two factors should be the first thing you should decide on b4 invest, don't blame yourself it happen sometimes better things coming ahead
Activity: 204
April 25, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Anyone would be disappointed with themselves if they were the ones who were in your shoes but the most important thing now for you is that you don't dwell on the past or the things which you have lost. Take it as a lesson learnt and next time when you invest, you would know better and be better prepared to hold for the long run.
Activity: 273
April 25, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Thank for listening.

Thanks for sharing with your bad experience in buy and sell situation.Now patience is the best way in buy and sell.We don't panic to sell if the price goes down because we are losing a profit.
That is why we learn our own mistakes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
April 25, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
That was just a normal sometimes the tokens we handle is failed and some are scam but that not mean that we surrender in just that way. My advice is we take this as a good lesson to stand up for the next round of life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
you still made profits, dont worry

Yes im very disappointed with myself because i am late in this investment, i was informed lately with my friends regarding bitcoin investment, now my friends are lucky because they already have a money and earned more from it, but they said its not too late for me, they are willing to guide me regarding coin ang how to invest.

Sometimes it really happens but the best things you should do is don't sell all your coin just sell some of it .so when the market go down you can buy back  more and if the market go up then you can sell the other half that hold.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Thank for listening.
It is normal to make mistakes, you should not lose your hope and faith. You can still overcome all of your losses if you will think positive. You should improve your strategies and knowledge for you to regain your money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
I think that now is not the time to sell anything. The market fluctuates every day. Therefore, it is necessary to hodl
Activity: 229
April 24, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
Dont be disappoint to yourself..We all make a mistake and I believe this kind of thing has happened to everyone, all of us have made some mistakes with our trading strategy don't beat yourself over it.. It is part of learning process in crypto world,, do not be affected by your emotion  stay focus on holding your cryptos..In order to be a successful trader you need a lot of patience and experience..
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 24, 2018, 04:07:40 AM
I think all of us have made some mistakes with our trading strategy over time don't beat yourself up too much over it. Now I always set myself an initial realistic target with a coin and even if it is on a run then I would still sell the predetermined amount. If the coin goes up in multiples then it is sensible to sell enough to recover your initial investment and leave the rest running.
Activity: 122
April 24, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
I believe that this kind of thing has happened to everyone, but what I differ from you is that when I fail in an investment, I will sum up my experience. Why is it so, why is the failure of investment? It is obvious that the reason for your failure in these two investments was that you were afraid of too much loss, so you sold your currency prematurely.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 24, 2018, 03:53:35 AM
I hope you have learnt from your experience.
Don't be frustrated while the market is again you.
There are numerous opportunities in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
You should not repeat the same mistakes in your experience, because playing such a deal really only requires a lot of patience. If not, you are. Share your money as much as you can, and your money doesn't use all of its capital to live with your wife.
Pages:
Jump to: