Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 75. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
Perhaps trading is not yours) I also had such situations and I usually get depressed after them. But the more I in this area, the calmer I carry it all) is Correct that the wife doesn't know)
Activity: 378
April 23, 2018, 04:27:14 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

There is nothing wrong with this, in any case you have earned some money on coins. Just try to analyze the market more deeply.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 23, 2018, 03:33:27 PM
It seems to me with every such happened. I tell my friends, they laugh with me and I forget about it. But it used to be worse, everything will be fine)
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
Don't fret. That's OK. We all make mistakes. In the future, do not make hasty conclusions, be patient and wait for the red wave to come and green. The market is always unfolding and you have time to get your money back.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
This is quite normal situation for this market. After all, any person who faces losses is a little upset. Therefore, it is necessary to take a closer look at the analysis and research before deciding whether to sell or buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
Regrets and sorrows accompany many market participants, when the quotes of coins are falling, this is quite a normal situation. In any case, I believe that the situation will recover, and there will still be an opportunity to restore the lost.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I remember when when I get like 700 usd profit already when I bought EBTC , but now I lose 70 percent of my investment . Wish I sell my ebtc Sad . I do not know what to do .
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Thank for listening.
yes that is proof that patience is always needed in any world. like your experience, should you be more patient and not in a hurry to sell coins you have, because such things are very painful
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:35:13 PM
You're not the only one, I've invested 5,000, but at the moment there are only 1000 on my account, but I believe that someday I'll see my money)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 22, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
Patience is the best Virture in crypto especially for a hodler... you will reap big oncw you hold a coin for a year or 2... i remember sometime back last year, Ether was only worth 10 usd, someone who bought ether worth 1000 USD (100 ETHER at that time) and kept them until Early this year when each Ether was worth 1400 USD who have had a worth of 140000 USD in his wallet!!!! Patience is key
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
If you did a wrong move in crypto, do not be disappointed because it is a part of learning. When we commit mistakes, we learn. This should serve as a lesson for you and for everyone who are in the world of crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

Thank for listening.

I have time exactly like you. and I guess everyone might have that too.
be brave man!
and I think this time is the best time to buy in next 2-3 months. ^^
market is going up, there is always a chance, just try not to make that old mistakes .
you are right, do not repeat the same mistake, I am now thinking of buying ADA, I will hold it until the end of this year whatever happens
Activity: 155
April 22, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
Many people learn about the crypto currency and think that you can quickly become rich. But it's not like that. Of course you need experience and not always it will be positive. In your case, the XRP situation is already familiar. Many hamsters learn about Ripple, consider it very promising and buy a lot. In addition, it is cheap. Then everyone begins to suffer. This year, it is also well-trained, and then all will be shaved
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 22, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Thank for listening.
I think you are just out of luck and my advice You should be more patient and sharpen your analysis but most important of all is we have to update the info about the development of coin prices because usually the issues are so influential that when there is a price reduction issue most people will sell and fall in price actually happens because many are selling, the price increase is also like that
Activity: 124
April 22, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
very disappointed and sorry to myself when Miss updates on price of a coin at own, especially when the price is high and apparently have not had time off that coin.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
I was also disappointed with myself because I didnt sell the top and my portfolio is rekt right now. However there is still some hope we may just enter into another bull market. This could be very good for everyone in the crypto I hope that I will sell the top this time! Best of luck!
Activity: 190
April 22, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Thank for listening.

I have time exactly like you. and I guess everyone might have that too.
be brave man!
and I think this time is the best time to buy in next 2-3 months. ^^
market is going up, there is always a chance, just try not to make that old mistakes .
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
Yes,it was a very stupid move,but dont be sad,just learn the lesson and never do it again.Everyone can make mistakes,especially in crypto.
Activity: 195
April 22, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
I do know that feeling,I got disappointed a lot last year selling cheap,buying peaks.Cryptotrading demands from you steel nerves and titanium balls,otherwise you get too much stressed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 12:16:18 PM
you might have done stupid decisions in the past but it does not mean it has not taught you any lesson.
it sure has taught you in a hard way, Do not quit.
improve your trading strategies basing from you mistakes and you should improve to be a good trader next time.
Pages:
Jump to: