Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of social media channels - page 13. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 08, 2020, 01:27:29 PM
Of course social media is important for the project, I consider projects that are always updated on social media are good projects,
because they are always updated and not dead, so social media is very important
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
June 08, 2020, 12:20:13 PM
Don’t leave this vital question unanswered! Social media’s importance is seen when you realize your social pages become a hub for users to easily find out more about your business and what you care about, without clicking away from the app or website they’re already browsing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 08, 2020, 12:15:07 PM
I lost some hard earned cryptocurrencies only because I forgot to follow news on Telegram, but it is a strategy how to reduce the total number of coins before bounty distribution and that mean higher value for those who followed the chats and channels.  Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
June 08, 2020, 10:26:49 AM
When you are starting a new project, having some sort of social media presence that people follow and even respond whenever you write something could mean the worlds difference for you because that would get your name out there and give you some attention from people you really need so much.

Think about it, you are just a project on the funding period and not even started, and somehow CZ learns about you because you have huge social media presence and he says something nice about you, that would mean you will get funding very quickly and even more than you could ever need. That is why having a big community supporting you on twitter and instagram and other places means the difference between a failed project and a succeeding project hence why you should really care about it as much as you can. One of the main reasons why retweeting is always there for bounty hunting.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2020, 10:33:18 PM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

Some hunters and investors lose vital informations like

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
4. Bounty payout time and date

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

Social media channels for projects are normally used for announcement concerning the progress of the project, its achievement, partnerships, upcoming developments etc. It is also used for promotional activities including giveaways, airdrops etc. It is necessary for bounty hunters and investors to utilize it well in order not to miss salient information or announcement.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
June 07, 2020, 10:07:25 PM
But when you are participating mainly in Twitter campaigns, you can get into the situation that you are promoting 10 and more campaigns a month. So, after some time it is pretty hard to manage them all. They should at least email you with this information.  Wink

That's true I have the same issue before of keeping up because the bounty you worked with are mounting and but the payment takes time to arrive, you might even forget some of them especially the old ones in the past I am a member of over 30 telegram channels for bounty and airdrops that I cannot keep up anymore, it's time-consuming following.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
June 07, 2020, 07:27:45 PM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

Agree on the statement so it was very important that you follow all the social channels they have so that you are not going to miss any single opportunity like they announced they need to do kyc and there was a date and time that you need to comply many hunters are not complying on it so they miss the opportunity and then they will burst out and continue to blame the admin on each social media but the truth is they are responsible on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
June 07, 2020, 07:20:23 PM
~

When we miss important updates and news, we will lose a good opportunity. We should pay more attention to the projects we have supported, taking special time to check on the progress of the project. At the very least, turn on notifications on the telegram channel, usually important official information is always uploaded there.

Some of my friends lost a good opportunity because they missed information, lost important data and passwords, etc. That is a lesson for me to organize important data and information well. Don't miss a good opportunity just because of our "carelessness".
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
June 07, 2020, 07:18:48 PM
those who don't follow the news on social media may be investors or bounty hunters who are new and still don't know how important social media is provided by the project. so they missed a lot of development and news and lost all of them.
of course many people who often use social media to search for information while if there is a project that is spread through social media is very good because it can provide a very strong influence will provide information to users of social media about cryptocurrency being promoted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 07, 2020, 06:34:15 PM
those who don't follow the news on social media may be investors or bounty hunters who are new and still don't know how important social media is provided by the project. so they missed a lot of development and news and lost all of them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
June 07, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
The importance of social media platforms for projects cannot be overemphasised because that's our number one stop spot for project updates. Be it new listing, development milestone achievement, new team members or just any news concerning a project, their social media platforms is the best place to find such.

I couldn't agree more with you over the importance of social media activity over a project, product or news outlet. Our lives are pretty much influenced by what we see on social media and it would be a petty not to use this highly influential medium of keeping users in the loop with the new updates and development.

Nowadays it seems that good media/social coverage is instrumental to a business success almost irrespective of its scale.Thus, social media platform usage should not be underused or this may be detrimental to these business/ projects/
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 07, 2020, 03:46:46 PM
But when you are participating mainly in Twitter campaigns, you can get into the situation that you are promoting 10 and more campaigns a month. So, after some time it is pretty hard to manage them all. They should at least email you with this information.  Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 07, 2020, 03:41:57 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Telegram groups are becoming more and more important and i think they are well organized, can handle a large number of users per group unlike other messenger apps who have small limits and the most important thing is  that the community is directly connected through these groups with the project teams and owners so it gives massive boost of confidence and trust when you are in direct contact with people behind the project and you know that the project is in right direction or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 07, 2020, 03:36:08 PM
The importance of social media platforms for projects cannot be overemphasised because that's our number one stop spot for project updates. Be it new listing, development milestone achievement, new team members or just any news concerning a project, their social media platforms is the best place to find such.
Activity: 795
June 07, 2020, 02:42:24 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Honestly I have lost or missed numerous information about the projects I have promoted sometimes ago because I neglected revisiting their social media.  Recently I was just perusing my wallet to see if I can get some token that has been listed there, then I got one, when I got to the exchange to trade, unfortunately there was no trading for the token again.  I went back to their telegram then I realised the token has been listed more than 7 months ago but the developers later ran away.  That was how I lost the reward I would have gotten if I keep eye on their social media.  It's good to look back on any project we participated in so that we can get some useful information.
Activity: 369
Merit: 16
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 07, 2020, 11:48:01 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just
imagine the damages these can create.

Tell us how many of those Social media groups are legit?i mean those announcing the

- Token Swap

- Smart Contract Swap

- Bounty KYC

- Bounty Payout time and date ?

Majority of those you mentioned are just scammers and you can't blame many people in this Forum or even outside
are haters of These groups and don't want to even Enter the group chats.
 and another thing is If you wanted to Join those groups?then join at your own risk because Telegram is one of the
 most used by scammers,Because messages inside are not
safe and can be deleted at any time.
It seems that you don't understand what this person is talking about, once bounty hunters finished promoting a project they stop checking the telegram channel for vital news, like

1. the day the token will start trading on exchange or
2. when bounty hunters tokens will be sent to their wallets
3. Or even swap, mainnet launch, wallet upgrades etc

Original post has good points here, you need to read carefully again
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2020, 11:24:29 AM
social media from the crypto currency project for me is very important,
before I follow or buy coins I always see their social media, about followers, project activeness, and community
you are doing correctly. if the project does not have updates and only spam in the telegram group, then this project is dead. these are the very first indicators that a person should pay attention to
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 07, 2020, 11:11:16 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

real time update and special announcements on every channel is what I usually have this social media platforms for.
It caused by that's the real purpose of the social media to spread any update that has already made by the team to the investors or everyone who are still holding the funds.
The fact that if this is not a serious problem as long as they realize to keep up with the latest update.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
June 07, 2020, 11:00:38 AM
social media from the crypto currency project for me is very important,
before I follow or buy coins I always see their social media, about followers, project activeness, and community
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 07, 2020, 09:43:06 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Connecting to their social media channel like telegram is mandatory for investors as well the hunters because they hold those tokens so any important updates about the project plays a role in profit making.But most projects doesn't give enough time for the token swaps or other things they just like sloppy with their announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: