Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of social media channels - page 17. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
May 27, 2020, 02:46:34 AM
I have never forgotten to analyze the necessary conditions but sometimes the bounty managers do not know the distribution date. I have been asking them from day to day but they still don't know. I just see that this is a good project and working for them we will have money. The most important thing is that we need to analyze the project before joining, the smart will never waste our time and effort.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 27, 2020, 02:13:31 AM
social media plays an important role in any project and it is a good idea to follow some of them if not all. good programs mention all these things inside their documents so anyone can read it. telegram has become the most important platform for many projects so thats one thing everyone should always follow.
You're right. Social media is the only and most effective way to keep in touch with the projects. All of the projects details, plans as well as changes are established on social media platforms. It helps communicating between the project teams and users. Two of the social media platforms that I use to get new information are Telegram and Twitter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 27, 2020, 02:09:49 AM
I can't believe that some hunters behave like this today, how will you know if anything new comes up? Social media channels are very important if you really want to earn from bounties, rules changes overtime, new things can come up anytime as well
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
May 27, 2020, 01:19:47 AM
social media plays an important role in any project and it is a good idea to follow some of them if not all. good programs mention all these things inside their documents so anyone can read it. telegram has become the most important platform for many projects so thats one thing everyone should always follow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 26, 2020, 10:23:41 PM
1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
4. Bounty payout time and date
These parameters are important and as a hunter we must do due diligence in order not to lost on some important events in the project we are promoting. I remembered some hunters are not knowledgeable on these info leaving them helpless when necessary task are needed to perform like swapping token using a smart contract with meticulous approach.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
May 26, 2020, 09:54:04 PM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

Some hunters and investors lose vital informations like

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.
Especially telegram group is much important than than any others channel. Still I didn't face this any problem but I know some tricks do apply from admin. IMO project stopped swap for bounty hunters before 12 hours of finish time UTC 0. This is just a process to ignore bounty hunters.
All of the social media channels are important to spread awareness to the investors or even the bounty hunters. The problem was on the developer and i thought that it's not the right decision to blame the party other than the developer. what you have been saying just prove if the dev is the main problem in this case.
Communication channels help investors know the best option, but before trusting anyone, you should look at the market situation. I think the crypto market has experienced a lot of big fluctuations so the media will often affect a lot of investor sentiment. If it is good news, then there is nothing but if it is bad news, then surely all investors will feel very worried about what is happening.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
May 26, 2020, 09:01:00 PM
Right. Using all communication channels and information sources is very useful. The more comprehensive you study the coin or project you want to join, the better it will be for you.
It's very important that you will be keep updated on the bounty campaign that you participated so that you will never miss a single information that might cause of not getting your tokens at the end of the campaign. The more you respond in every social media channel, the higher chances that you will be at ease with the project you have joined like having KYC that should be informed at the start of the campaign.
Social media is very important where many people are now using social media on a daily basis, especially in a bounty campaign with ongoing promotions on social media. Many people will be familiar with the project and information about other campaigns, all must be on social media because of that is one of the most important information.

But now the faster information is on the telegram channel where the admin often gives the right info before going to social media.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 26, 2020, 07:43:28 PM
Right. Using all communication channels and information sources is very useful. The more comprehensive you study the coin or project you want to join, the better it will be for you.
It's very important that you will be keep updated on the bounty campaign that you participated so that you will never miss a single information that might cause of not getting your tokens at the end of the campaign. The more you respond in every social media channel, the higher chances that you will be at ease with the project you have joined like having KYC that should be informed at the start of the campaign.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 26, 2020, 07:41:00 PM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.
Especially telegram group is much important than than any others channel. Still I didn't face this any problem but I know some tricks do apply from admin. IMO project stopped swap for bounty hunters before 12 hours of finish time UTC 0. This is just a process to ignore bounty hunters.
All of the social media channels are important to spread awareness to the investors or even the bounty hunters. The problem was on the developer and i thought that it's not the right decision to blame the party other than the developer. what you have been saying just prove if the dev is the main problem in this case.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 26, 2020, 07:24:30 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Activity: 645
May 26, 2020, 07:01:39 PM
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 26, 2020, 06:47:51 PM
It's certainly not easy keeping track with all project social handles but it's important to at least be visiting the telegram group this is easier as one can quickly read pinned post or some.chat back log to be kept updated. I have been severally saved by Telegram group by knowing the right time to take action.

If you are a holder or investor of a particular coin, you really have to join their social media channels as sometimes they post important updates or news and not on their thread here in the forum. On my case, I only join their social media channels if I have that particular coin.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
May 26, 2020, 06:40:50 PM
It's certainly not easy keeping track with all project social handles but it's important to at least be visiting the telegram group this is easier as one can quickly read pinned post or some.chat back log to be kept updated. I have been severally saved by Telegram group by knowing the right time to take action.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 757
May 26, 2020, 06:36:01 PM
I had lost a information about a token swap in the past year because of that, I got a few tokens and just held it without worrying about checking the news of the project, this year I was checking my tokens and the address changed when I went on telegram they said that the token was swapped months ago and the old one was not legit anymore and the date to swap was already over.
That's why every investor and bounty hunter should follow all updates of the project they support. Telegram is the right bplace to get in touch with team and share opinions with project community but i don't think it's the best place to follow new announcements and updates. Honest projects make announcements in a public channel like here in bitcointalk or medium where it's opened for comments and reviews then open the discussion in private channels like in telegram or discord.
If a project has only a telegram channel then it should not be trusted.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
May 26, 2020, 06:34:50 PM
Sometimes the project team do these things intentionally so that they can pay the least number of bounty reward tokens to least number of bounty participants.
First they will change rules after campaign end.
Then they will ask for identification or kyc which is not really required from bounty hunters because it is necessary for investors while bounty hunters fall under freelancers.
As a last tactic they will do multiple token and coin swaps and set complicated instructions to claim your new coins so that less and less people can claim while we know that new coins can easily be credited to dashboard or airdropped or auto sent through smart contracts but these unethical changes are only to deprive hunters of their hard earned reward. I wish such culprits could be punished.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
May 26, 2020, 06:10:21 PM
I had lost a information about a token swap in the past year because of that, I got a few tokens and just held it without worrying about checking the news of the project, this year I was checking my tokens and the address changed when I went on telegram they said that the token was swapped months ago and the old one was not legit anymore and the date to swap was already over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
May 26, 2020, 06:04:53 PM
After hardworking on bounties monitoring your work should be the next thing, but many silly bounty hunters start waiting for payment in their eth address and never go back on the project social media for any update, I think they deserve what happened to them
Activity: 92
May 26, 2020, 05:07:23 PM
I agree with your point, people often lose the rewards of their work because they do not monitor the telegram channels of their projects. I also learned a lot from there to always monitor the project channel until the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 260
May 26, 2020, 04:33:15 PM
Most platforms actually do have a social media channel, but they don't actually have a guy that details with maintaining it.

These platforms will typically only post sporadic updates about their own project, rather than contributing anything of value to the community.

Personally, I avoid investing in any platform that hasn't at least got a blog that it keeps up to-date, or a newsletter that keeps the community informed on progress.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
May 26, 2020, 04:29:22 PM
1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
Aside from these four, social media channels are a source of news and recent development of a particular project. If you have some problems, channels will function as customer support for us by communicating with other members and admins. I suggest if we are joining bounty only select a few of them so that you can monitor all of it. If you are enrolled in tons of bounty you can't monitor it all from time to time. Also, about technical stuff I guess the projects are required to email important activity so that no investors will be left out not all people are active on social media.
Pages:
Jump to: