Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of social media channels - page 14. (Read 3933 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 07, 2020, 08:59:42 AM
Social media channels is very important and anyone thinking of investing in any project most especially the new projects should be ready to check the social media channels very often and on to ensure they don't miss out on Important updates like token swap. I believe that owing to the fact social media channels connects users and team it shouldn't be ignored but rather kept in within our reach to be updated on the latest happenings etc. Also, the team should endeavour to play their own role of updating the social media channels as often as possible.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 07, 2020, 08:45:50 AM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

Some hunters and investors lose vital informations like

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
4. Bounty payout time and date

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

real time update and special announcements on every channel is what I usually have this social media platforms for.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2020, 08:42:43 AM
It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just
imagine the damages these can create.

Tell us how many of those Social media groups are legit?i mean those announcing the

- Token Swap

- Smart Contract Swap

- Bounty KYC

- Bounty Payout time and date ?

Majority of those you mentioned are just scammers and you can't blame many people in this Forum or even outside
are haters of These groups and don't want to even Enter the group chats.
 and another thing is If you wanted to Join those groups?then join at your own risk because Telegram is one of the
 most used by scammers,Because messages inside are not
safe and can be deleted at any time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 07, 2020, 08:40:29 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

The social media that is used by a project that we are participating in needs to be followed. Many new projects that use social media to inform the latest updates and information related to the project being done and I think this is important as a reference for us to hold in the long run or decide to sell

Yes, social media is the most effective way to give updates to their supporters, that's why companies are allowing their community to follow their social media channel by conducting the Airdrops and bounties. Social media channels are the most effective way to give updates and it will help them to interact with their customers.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 07, 2020, 08:34:19 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

It would be a disadvantage if people don't regularly update news from telegram or twitter. They may be missing out on opportunities to earn money or participate in some bounty, so get in the habit of checking the news every day to look for opportunities.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
June 07, 2020, 08:33:07 AM
Social media networks are not only important for cryptocurrencies but also have a great place in our lives.  Today, we know that many people are famous through these social networks and earn very serious money from here.  If we look at the relationship between crypto money markets and social media areas, we can say that social media networks are in a very important position for the spread of projects.  It is known by everyone that important announcements, pre-sales transactions and many other transactions are promoted through social media, and that very serious masses are reached. In addition, I would like to say that projects that use social media well today are generally successful.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
June 07, 2020, 08:28:01 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

The social media that is used by a project that we are participating in needs to be followed. Many new projects that use social media to inform the latest updates and information related to the project being done and I think this is important as a reference for us to hold in the long run or decide to sell
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
June 07, 2020, 07:49:27 AM
Importance of social media channel is also vert important as most scammers will also pretend to be someone else and you might think that it is the real account but the truth is not. That is why we should always do a research first to avoid being fooled and scammed by scammers using fake accounts.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
June 07, 2020, 05:04:22 AM

I think those pieces of information could be put on the official website without any downsize compare to social platforms or telegram groups. The reason why social platforms shine is because it allowed the interaction between both the project team and investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
June 07, 2020, 02:09:55 AM
As a bounty hunter I only relax from constant social media checking everyday if I get paid and trade my tokens for Bitcoin, it's a bad idea not to go on your telegram everyday, new info might come up anytime, i do this every morning before doing other things, I don't want to miss out.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 07, 2020, 01:52:32 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

This is quite true, getting vital information about the project is very necessary however bounty hunters and investors should also be remainded through their emails by the project team after the promotion about going to these social channel to check what is happening and also project team should give these vital information about the project earlier so that bounty hunters and investor will not miss it
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
June 07, 2020, 01:02:24 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many missed the token contract because of not being active in the telegram of the team a they have invested in, some of these projects only announced their token swap in their telegram channel, one of my problem is the token Liker world who is now going to of token swap but they are not announcing the exact date, and they are kicking people who complaints.-
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 07, 2020, 12:01:36 AM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Yes, I have seen a lot of bounty hunters who complains about the team and the project while they don't seem to read back at the social media accounts of the project they joined like telegrams that is why many information have passed them. So I hope they learned this mistakes for the sake of the them and the project also.
it looks like it would be fatal if we participated in a campaign but did not follow the updates provided. but sometimes what makes us disappointed is the old project that made a new policy related to swap or network migration that gave a short time limit. of course, it will harm many people who have assets there. if missed then all can be lost.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2020, 11:51:30 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Yes, I have seen a lot of bounty hunters who complains about the team and the project while they don't seem to read back at the social media accounts of the project they joined like telegrams that is why many information have passed them. So I hope they learned this mistakes for the sake of the them and the project also.
Activity: 910
June 02, 2020, 11:33:03 PM
that's right, indeed some people including myself also made mistakes as you said.

actually i want to pay more attention to their social media, but there are many non-important discussions that i have to see there such as the personal conversations of their telegram members. that's why i often ignore their social media channels.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 02, 2020, 10:52:11 PM
I agree with you that social media is a way of reaching out to the community by project teams, which means that if we don't want to loose out of any development, we must follow up on social media. Many just buy into a project and just go back to relax without following up on their social media and things turn out to be bad because of that single act, it is very important to follow up a project on the social media.

the guy could be a long term investor . if you are a long term investor you will just buy and leave that asset for a long time but if he must invest only on the coins that are proven for long term already because this coins does not need any development anymore to attract investors or to make thier price grow  .  if its a new coin then its really risky if you buy and leave because usually new coins perform alot of modifications  .  also there are many channels to connect with them not just social media's
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 02, 2020, 10:29:44 PM
I agree with you that social media is a way of reaching out to the community by project teams, which means that if we don't want to loose out of any development, we must follow up on social media. Many just buy into a project and just go back to relax without following up on their social media and things turn out to be bad because of that single act, it is very important to follow up a project on the social media.
Activity: 994
June 02, 2020, 09:53:55 PM
yes social media bounty is very important because the team provides updates every time there, for that, I always follow the updates from the campaigns that I followed before and the most influential social media, in my opinion, is the telegram
Activity: 1190
June 02, 2020, 09:51:57 PM
In my opinion hunters and investors already know the importance of social media channels for news related to coins or tokens.
Lots of information that we can get from social media channels, therefore I always follow a variety of social media so as not to
lag behind updates from the projects that I follow. Usually hunters and investors who do not follow social media channels,
missed a lot of important information and it was very detrimental.

It is possible that the bounty hunters and investors have followed too many media channels for the crypto project. thus confusing which projects the process is fast and the updates are. And there are also cases like following the social media channels, but only following to join them. not to pay attention to the development of the project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
June 02, 2020, 09:31:32 PM
In my opinion hunters and investors already know the importance of social media channels for news related to coins or tokens.
Lots of information that we can get from social media channels, therefore I always follow a variety of social media so as not to
lag behind updates from the projects that I follow. Usually hunters and investors who do not follow social media channels,
missed a lot of important information and it was very detrimental.
Pages:
Jump to: