Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 4. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Don't fully understand but ok.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin
The C stood for Con artist, sCam and Cu*t (That's me).
Thanks for your monies idiots, I had a good Crismas because of you

Stop posting, stop messaging my, project C is Closed
Read his Message people, enough of your hopes for this project to pay you and for Ehrhc you will get you deserve for this coming year for wasting participants time and for scamming them, its your loss too for all the mess and effort that you've done just for a bunch of hundred bucks your funny man, nice try to create another ICO to scam people right hnrdev? good thing moderator noticed your alt accounts good luck for the next year con artist it will all come back to you and for all scammers out there

Where did you copied that message from? Cos if Ehrhc posted that on that date, why would he update with something different on 30th? Anyways not like it matters now, 2018 is knocking on the, Happy New Year everybody and better luck in this year Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

OMG you still updating this thread? don't gave false promise to people. be a good man this coming year. stop scamming people anymore. just remember Karma is always there.

Also in 2018 he should stop use big font, size 5 will be enough for what he have to say.

Lol

That's the funniest topic of this year. never delete it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Ehi Dev, can us change our signature?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin
The C stood for Con artist, sCam and Cu*t (That's me).
Thanks for your monies idiots, I had a good Crismas because of you

Stop posting, stop messaging my, project C is Closed
Read his Message people, enough of your hopes for this project to pay you and for Ehrhc you will get you deserve for this coming year for wasting participants time and for scamming them, its your loss too for all the mess and effort that you've done just for a bunch of hundred bucks your funny man, nice try to create another ICO to scam people right hnrdev? good thing moderator noticed your alt accounts good luck for the next year con artist it will all come back to you and for all scammers out there
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

OMG you still updating this thread? don't gave false promise to people. be a good man this coming year. stop scamming people anymore. just remember Karma is always there.

Also in 2018 he should stop use big font, size 5 will be enough for what he have to say.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

Activity: 168
Merit: 13
finaly the judgement is coming hehehee excited for the payment
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
So today should be the day of the payment of the bounty, right?
Activity: 378
LOOK GUYS! HE MAKE NEW ACCOUNT HE SAID THAT HIS PROJECT IS SCAM!😟
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27235079
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
All will have a tremendous New Year celebration if ehrhc pays today. Today would be the surprising day?  Or?
Activity: 378
dev? you own the kraken_4 in etherscan? 
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
i havent received my payment for first and second ..when will the payment be done . Angry
Activity: 252
So finally it's Dec 31st !! Let's see what C campaign do. i hope we are all get paid today though payment date was dec 16th !
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
I need paid phase 1,  where is your promise
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
Tomorrow is the day of the phase 1 and phase 2 payments will be looking forward for the updates tomorrow on leave us hanging my friend finger crossed

People like this guy should be banned from the forum for having an IQ lower than a freaking rock
wow well said are you so genius or something? talking so badly you rich my friend? I can waste my time on such project like this because i'm having fun reading all your hater comments

You mean that WE "haters" are having lots of fun reading all these desperate comments of dumb ppl like you who wasted and keep wasting their time  Grin Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
Pages:
Jump to: