Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 3. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 123
what ajoke of a project.  yes he successfully got a lot of free pr and publicity and built up a considerable amount of hype all around what?  to prove that you can build up hype and Con the people into working for free?  congratulations, you're a good scammer, next!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
It turned out that this project is really a scam. Thanks for wasting our effort. I hope that the dev and its team can't sleep for what they've done to all the participants of this worthless project.
Activity: 112
Young, Dumb & Broke
It is quite unfortunate that the project has turned out to be what it is now, a scam. But if there is anything we got from this, that is the learning experience. I'm not even mad at this point in time that i haven't got paid for my effort because deep down i know i could only be blamed for my decision to partake in this project. To the people behind the C project, Thank you for this eye opening experience! You have made me grow as a person, even if just a little bit. I hope that all the participants have learned from this experience as I have.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
Thank you so much C ..your so kind  Angry Angry
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
But i have to ask this one simple question, why the moderator still keep this thread open is what i understand, the OP already had so much bad rating yet still keeps updating thread has he please, Why havn't the thread short down if they believe it to be scam?
It is supposedly left open because there seem to be he nitwits now in this forum than ever before, perhaps they are now wise? We an elderly person sees while sitting down, a child would not be able to see even he claims a mountain.

Trust is not moderated and the same goes for scams
Moderators will not remove scam topics and will not ban a proven scammer
It is up to participants to judge the project and warn each other and what happened here is unfortunate if of course the OP will scam users which will likely happens
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
But i have to ask this one simple question, why the moderator still keep this thread open is what i understand, the OP already had so much bad rating yet still keeps updating thread has he please, Why havn't the thread short down if they believe it to be scam?
It is supposedly left open because there seem to be increasing number of nitwits now in this forum than ever before, perhaps they are now wise? What an elderly person sees while sitting down, a child would not be able to see even he claims a mountain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Total no. of participants paid:

EXACTLY!!!

Are you still hoping for this con artist?

I don't think if this is a troll or this is his him too.

So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin
The C stood for Con artist, sCam and Cu*t (That's me).
Thanks for your monies idiots, I had a good Crismas because of you

Stop posting, stop messaging my, project C is Closed

lol that's not me. Don't you see I'm ranting?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Let this be a lesson for us so that in the next it will not happen to us anymore.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

EXACTLY!!!

Are you still hoping for this con artist?

I don't think if this is a troll or this is his him too.

So by now I think some of you idiots have worked out that I'm not paying any bounty  Grin

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

EXACTLY!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

You bastard, you don't find ppl to fool???
You look like born for N numbers of people.  
I worked hard and I use this newbie just to talk to you and right now I curse you. You shall suffer with paralysis and jaundice, you shall not have any satisfaction in this world. You shall suffer for food and you should not get. If you are travelling you should get accident and loose a leg or hand, you cheap bitch, being a manager do u think you can play with people hearts just by using their hard work?
Keep in mind my curse never vanish, even if you marry your generations shall not lay on this land and even if you have children, they shall leave you throwing pit on your face. You shall get HiV and die soon. Cheap Bastard fuck your mom, go and collect the condoms I user to her. Cheap third grade coward. Better go and die instead of cheating these many people in a great platform like this who are doing their work reviewing, analyzing, studying, day in and out messaging you. There shall be no peace for you and die, cheap HIV slutty dog, all your life shall go bAd every sec.

Note: If any moderator deletes my post = you supporting this Scam C Eric bitch, if you try to do question yourself these many negative ratings given but you still not stopped this C campaign, hope you not joined with Eric.
If you try delete my post my curse applies to you and your family moderators, seriously DONT try me. Keep in mind.

It's the pain we took bcz of this Eric, you shall die bitch and this street slutty dog Eric, you don't even at least deserve to say the name Yahoo or Lauda bcz they grown up in this platform I may get anger when they don't accept my application but I never hated them their rejection made me focus on areas I'm lagging in this platform and they pays for all the people who worked under them. They never morn like a cheap bitch as you did sharing like a women they speak about me like this, he speak about me like this all negative ratings. Dickless shemale Eric drink my piss you will be blessed at least. DIE bastard fuck all your family.

To all my BITCOIN TALK friends: I request you all go back and delete your posts on Twitter, Facebook even in bitcoin talk if possible, let Eric decisions break down, we should not be fooled.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Yes. The bounty manager said that we can remove the signatures on 31st. But I removed it today.
Happy New Year everyone and
Happy Birthday to me Smiley
whta happened to this project? is it already ended?
Activity: 392

Read his Message people, enough of your hopes for this project to pay you and for Ehrhc you will get you deserve for this coming year for wasting participants time and for scamming them, its your loss too for all the mess and effort that you've done just for a bunch of hundred bucks your funny man, nice try to create another ICO to scam people right hnrdev? good thing moderator noticed your alt accounts good luck for the next year con artist it will all come back to you and for all scammers out there

Where did you copied that message from? Cos if Ehrhc posted that on that date, why would he update with something different on 30th? Anyways not like it matters now, 2018 is knocking on the, Happy New Year everybody and better luck in this year Grin

let's wait for all friends, whether it will be paid this month, if not paid for it as a trial, this year 2018 hopefully we all better luck, happy new year 2018
Activity: 364
now has changed years whether reward bounty will be paid?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
any updates?
whether the bounty campaign is over, whether the token will soon be distributed to MEW's direct wallet address, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: