Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 12. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
in 2020 I believe Bitcoin will remain a market leader, Ethereum is a good coin and has great potential in the future but I see the price difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very far away, making it very difficult for ethereum to overtake Bitcoin in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I think Bitcoin will be higher. Investment in bitcoin is growing in popularity today as its prices skyrocket. Although no one will be able to guarantee a price increase will continue, but it does not discourage investment interest in this digital currency.
There is no skyrocket happening now, all we see is a massive dump that is why we are below $10K.
Bad news could create FUD, but that is alright because the market is so volatile and we just have to believe that we will recover.
Activity: 100
I think Ethereum is going to surpass bitcoin. But that's just my guess. Ethereum has a lot of technology to update. As the actual number of daily use of itaifang block chain increased, itaifang won the long-term competition.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think Bitcoin will be higher. Investment in bitcoin is growing in popularity today as its prices skyrocket. Although no one will be able to guarantee a price increase will continue, but it does not discourage investment interest in this digital currency.
Activity: 88
Bitcoins are much smaller than eth. The price of bitcoin will always be greater than eth. I am sure so
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For a period of 2020 it looks like bitcoin will still be better than ETH. In because bitcoin can still maintain its rank because it still get support and trust from its investors. However for longer periods like 2025 and up it seems that ETH will be able to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Predicting the cryptocurrency world is one of the most difficult things there can ever be but according to the market growth rate. I think BTC will still be a. Dominant force come 2020, Ethereum is a good coin but it still needs more time to grow
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think it's better to ask if trading cryptoccurency @2020 is still profitable or not  Cheesy
well if it is, i think bitcoin at that time still leads the market since lightning network gives a hell of a cheaper transaction cost and no other alts can compete yet at that cheap cost.
Activity: 182
It would be great if by 2020 we will be all still here, because if you would look on the market today and on the predictions, you will see hell
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
it is very well possuible that ethereum is going to be more expensive then bitcoin , it would be very good thing to know which one will be the most expensive , think no one can answer that question

I don't agree with you, because Bitcoin is still a lot more popular than Ethereum and investors are following Bitcoin, not Ethereum. I know that Ethereum is growing very well, but projects like NEO will still some of the Ethereums momentum.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
Ethereum has chances to raise it earlier than in 2020.Look at the excitement around this coin.This suggests that the coin will be more successful and better bitcoin
Activity: 294
I am confident that bitcoin will retain its leadership in the market for a very long time! The fact is that bitcoin is already perceived as a means of accumulating values, and not a means for transferring money! That is, bitcoin becomes more and more like gold!
Activity: 266
I believe Ethereum will make a big leap.Ethereum market capacity will increase much more.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Absolutly bitcoin is higher than etherum in 2020 because bitcoin is the first coin on crypto
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
As it seems to me, by 2020 other cryptocurrencies will come on the scene, which we have not yet heard). Remember how it was with the "dot-com"
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
both have the same opportunities, and I am sure for the next year
I prefer the eth to be able to ride like last year when the price is good and I get a big profit back then ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

The chances of climbing in 2020 are both in bitcoin and in the etherium. I think that by 2020, both coins will be much more expensive than they are now. But it seems to me that bitcoin will soar much higher.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it is very well possuible that ethereum is going to be more expensive then bitcoin , it would be very good thing to know which one will be the most expensive , think no one can answer that question
Activity: 224
Dear all,
Oh, that's very difficult to detemine in this case exactly. In 2020, two next years, the market maybe change a lot. I don't know. Let's wait the good signal of the market.
Activity: 350
Until 2020 there is still a lot of time now it is difficult to predict who will be higher in the price of bitcoin or ETH but still i think that bitcoin will always be more expensive than ETH because bitcoin is the number one in the industry of cryptocurrency also it has the limits of the number of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: