Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 9. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Actually year 2020 is a massive adoption and this is a bitcoin halving so thr blocks supply will decrease and deman would eventually increase so at it's current price im sure it's x100
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Like I always say, crypto economy can be very funny, there can be a turn of events at any pint in time.. I feel bitcoin will still lead Ethereum but Ethereum blockchain is being adopted more as the day goes by, it is possible that it will gain good value by 2020
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

actualy everyone of us,have a different opinion about this of which  most  higher in year 2020 either bitcoin or etherium,but in my own thought,its hard to predict in this kind of situation,because of its volatility and unpredictabilty of its price value,but if we look up the coin market caps now,there is big chance that this ethereum would conquer the place of bitcoin as no one in ranking,because if you follow the spikes data chart now,etherium still maintain its consistent growing if you compare to bitcoin its still consecutively decreasing,so maybe in this situation we can say one day ethereum will surpass the bitcoin.
Activity: 1
I certainly hope Ethereum is Tongue I chose Eth over Btc so that's the one I wan't to win. As for will, I don't think anyone knows, all speculation
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i think ether will exceed bitcoin before 2020 . bitcoin is only a coin and it has no other function . but ether is a great platform for raising funds . more and more new projects rely on the ether platform .
Activity: 140
Ill go with Bitcoin until the year 2100 comes since Ethereum keeps pushing for their project it has a chance it will be compared to Bitcoin in halfway, since so far Bitcoin growth is still also in big progress so both are keeps on progressing but we can tell the growth as the months goes on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoins will be always at the top because it is the first coin to be created on the block chain, ethereum is just another cryptocurrency that exist which has also a very good platform and it already increases due to the demand in the market.
Activity: 70
I think in two years bitcoin will still lead the charts of all cryptocurrencies. I think in late future someday ethereum will overtake bitcoin. But not any time soon. It will ned some time.
Activity: 236
Who know that for sure? I predict, that Ethereum will be higher, because right now it develops much faster than Bitcoin does in time.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
I think both of these will be very good gainers by 2020. Why only one or the other? If these two rise, we will see a lot of ther coins rise up as well and probably even faster than these are!
There is no doubt that bitcoin will remain as the best coin in 2020 and i am also sure that on the 2020 bitcoin will still have a higher price over than ethereum and my prediction in 2020 is the price of bitcoin can be $50k or maybe $60k.
Activity: 490
I am sure that in 2020, Bitcoin will be twice as expensive as Ethereum and there is a simple explanation for this. Now Ethereum there are good competitors that can for this year and next year to oust the Ethereum.
Activity: 150
I do not think that in such a short period of time ETH can surpass bitcoin
Xmm
Activity: 440
I do not want to predict or predict anything, but I believe that the future is for coins, behind which there are real projects. Therefore, I do not rule out the possibility that absolutely other coins will be ahead, which we did not even think of, or which we have not even thought of yet;)
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
Bitcoin has always being on the lead and it still has the higher probability to maintain it.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
I think both of these will be very good gainers by 2020. Why only one or the other? If these two rise, we will see a lot of ther coins rise up as well and probably even faster than these are!
Activity: 37
It is impossible for Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin. If viewed in terms of price was too heavy Bitcoin for the follow. I'm sure Bitcoin still remains the top. Cheesy
Activity: 181
it seems to me that bitcoin has more prospects to rise in price by 2020
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only ones that you think will go high by 2020? I think if Bitcoin keeps going high, the rest of the market is going to follow right behind it.
Activity: 103
No coins can surpass existence bitcoin because bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. Bitcoin so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for bitcoin.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 232
I think Bitcoin will be more developed than Ethereum. Because it seems to be high value and is considered to be the currency representing the virtual currency market. In addition, I still believe that Ethereum will grow and achieve high value in the year 2020. But it does not seem to overtake Bitcoin without improvements or anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: