Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 7. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm going with Bitcoin. Even if Ethereum works close to Bitcoin, it still has a long way to go to get to where bitokoyn is located. The fact that he is King of Crypto will make it more difficult for Bitcoin's Inhabitance. Although, we can not say with certainty that bitkoyn will remain at the top. No one can predict this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Although I support and like Ethereum no doubt. When it comes to comparing it with Bitcoin, I think most people, including myself, would side with Bitcoin in this comparison. I say that because Bitcoin is still the better coin amongst the two; with more experience, support, and most importantly, value under its belt. Therefore, that gives it better marketability and capacity to always increase in value, and as compared to Ethereum, which usually takes quite a while to gain value, Bitcoin has that capability to surge staggeringly that it can triple its value when it happens.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
You can consider me as one of those people who believes most in ethereum. Im one of the believers of ethereum, one of the community that supports ethereum a lot. But i can't see Ethereum to surpass bitcoin in the future. I only believes that ETH can be the rival of bitcoin in the future but will never be on top. Ethereum will always be a second coin in the future in my opinion.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
No coins can surpass existence bitcoin because bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. Bitcoin so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for bitcoin. Yeah, ethereum is now very popular because of their platform but it doesnt mean ethereum can go beyond bitcoin but maybe from ethereums technology can be overtake bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Of course bitcoin. I was sure that not one alternative coin could reach the same high level as bitcoin. ETH is a very good project, but it can not replace the world's most important crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

In my opinion, both market capitalization will be higher than it is today. Bitcoin will still be higher with a ratio of about 2/1 to Ethereum. This is because from now on the trend of fluctuations will tend to be the same. While the possibility of a larger increase will be on the satellite Altcoin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I am still confident that the price of Bitcoin will still be higher. Because then it may be Neo, Waves or Eos will more disturb the rate Ethereum. But I think Bitcoin will still run alone. But of course each has a price range higher than the present.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
It is impossible to say for sure but it seems to me that ethereum will bypass bitcoin.Ethereum has potential for growth.Its prospects attract a lot of capital.in 2020 it is unlikely of course but by 2025, I hope it will happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me i think it would be bitcoin because nobody can defeat the king itself and also the bitcoin os well knowed from a lot of country due to its achivement thaat a crypto coin will hit 18k $ and you can be rich in no time as well
copper member
Activity: 154
There is no way Ethereum is going to be higher in price than Bitcoin unless Bitcoin blockchain was hacked. I won't say Ethereum marketcap won't be higher than that of Bitcoin, but to see Ethereum price surpass Bitcoin will be difficult. I think Ethereum even have more to fear now because it has many competitors on its toes with better scaling solutions
Activity: 96
The cryptocurrency market doesn't give us the luxury of predicting the future prices of performance in the market, we are therefore not in a position to accurately tell which coin will be on top by 2020, but I think BTC will still dominate, ETH is fast closing the gap but it won't claim the top spot just yet
Activity: 159
Merit: 5

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin will still the leader of crypto in 2020. Ethereum maybe will cost half of btc or even a bit more. But not higher then bitcoin price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think Bitcoin will always be top, because bitcoin is the king of all coins and Bitcoin is a more potential coin and will always be the first choice of people to invest in crypto.
Activity: 70
I think in two years bitcoin will still lead the charts of all cryptocurrencies. I think in late future someday ethereum will overtake bitcoin. But not any time soon. It will ned some time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
If both Bitcoin and Ethereum will be in the cryptocurrency space than I think that Ethereum price will be bigger than BTC. One of the case for that is smart contracts future in my opinion.
Activity: 210
I'm more likely to touch the etherium, he's more familiar and more accustomed to the eyes after participating in various wonderful ISO. But bitcoin as the established first volute that rules and sets prices to others, crypto is still in the lead.
Activity: 91
bitcoin, a simple question, I see bitcoin still being the number one object in the search engine and more popular than ethereum, and it seems this will continue for decades
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
I think in 2020 Bitcoin will still lead the market, Bitcoin's position is very strong in the crypto market so I think Ethereum still takes a long time if Ethereum wants to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitcoin will still and forever retain it's number 1 spot,  no any altcoin can overthrown bitcoin, because bitcoin is about 40% or more of the total crypto market cap
I also think so if later in the year 2020 the first coin remains a property of bitcoin,
because it is very difficult to be able to compete with bitcoin in terms of price,
we'll see what happens in 2020 let me be clear
Activity: 98
Can't be sure of 2020, but as of now, bitcoin confirms that other crypto coins highly depend on it and are very unlikely to overcome it (in terms of the price) in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: