Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 10. (Read 3775 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I think there is nocoin that can surpass the existence of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. It is so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for Bitcoin. Maybe ETH is now very popular because of their platform but it doesn't mean ETH can go beyond Bitcoin but maybe from ETH technology can be overtake Bitcoin.
We are talking about the future here so I would be realistic because ETH has a good technology and it's the first in smart contract.
It's popular now for a reason and that popularity will help to attract people to invest in this coin.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I think there is nocoin that can surpass the existence of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the beginning of crypto. It is so fantastic and some the big investors are already trusting their assets for Bitcoin. Maybe ETH is now very popular because of their platform but it doesn't mean ETH can go beyond Bitcoin but maybe from ETH technology can be overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For 2 years, anything can happen, but there are all a couple of options. The first is everything will remain in its place, the first bitcoin, the second ethereum and further on the importance of currency. Either such a coin will appear and bitcoin and etherium will go to the background. I think so.
Activity: 112
Fixed bitcoin which will be the highest coin, ethereum is point number 2 after bitcoin. it will happen until whenever
Activity: 66
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Based on the current events that Etherium is proportional with Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will still remain on top. As we can see at this point, whenever the msrket value of Bitcoin is increasing, same thing happens with the market price of etherium. So maybe, if ever the market value of etherium will be more expensive on that year than now, same thing could possibly hapoen with Bitcoin's which is till on top of etherium.
I think that Bitcoin has the potential to have a higher price than all the coins that are in CoinMarketCap. Bitcoin's volume should be #1 as well.
Activity: 87
Bitcoin shall stay in the field for a few years, likely for lots of causes ,for example large technical development.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is a really good and difficult question, I don't knwo but Bitcoin has less supply so I vote for Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bitcoin fore sure, some Ethereum fan neglect the communtity behind Bitcoin and the blockchain same if Bitcoin fan don't see the power of the Ethereum network.
Both can coexist but i think that in the long term Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin without issue but not in 2020, the main reason is the adoption of Ethereum and the smart contract technology who can resolve probem that Bockchain and Bitcoin can't like scalability and centralisation.
Bitcoin is decentralize but Ethereum discourages centralised pool mining through its Ghost protocol rewarding stale blocks, also miner consume a lot of energy an POS will help crypto to evolve better
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Based on the current events that Etherium is proportional with Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will still remain on top. As we can see at this point, whenever the msrket value of Bitcoin is increasing, same thing happens with the market price of etherium. So maybe, if ever the market value of etherium will be more expensive on that year than now, same thing could possibly hapoen with Bitcoin's which is till on top of etherium.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin will always be king of all cryptos.....while ethereum will still be under Btc....I don't even see ethereum coming near bitcoin anytime soon.
Activity: 140
Even in year 2020, it is quite difficult to predict which of the coins will become the top; especially within Bitcoin and Ethereum. But the fact is, to me I feel it is hard for Ethereum to outsmart Bitcoin...very hard. Bitcoin remains the mother of them all.
Activity: 46
1.Ethereum will certainly overtake bitcoin in capitalization in the near future, but if the development of Ethereum and the solution of its problems are not accelerated,then perhaps EOS will take its place.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
to be honest , no one can predict which one of the coins, can be at the top
it will depends which one will be more much in use although bitcoin has not shown
its lightning network, ethereum at the same time got some issue, clog networks and traffic
so maybe someone might be overtake so lets just watch i cant say which of those but lets see
Merit: 100
I think that bitcoin will keep the championship for a very long time. Of course, there is a possibility that eth will Eclipse bitcoin, but this probability is extremely small.
Yes, it is unlikely that bitcoin will give way in the next few years. The position of bitcoin is too strong, because it is very popular. Ethereum should become more popular than bitcoin, only after that it can take its place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
I do not think the point of view is correct. I think the market will not change much in 2020. The first is still Bitcoin. The second cannot be determined.
Think again 2020 bitcoin halves again. Learn and study coin emission rate.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
I do not think the point of view is correct. I think the market will not change much in 2020. The first is still Bitcoin. The second cannot be determined.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin will keep the championship for a very long time. Of course, there is a possibility that eth will Eclipse bitcoin, but this probability is extremely small.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
It depends on their value in the build up to that time. Lots of factors contribute to the potential growth in value of cryptocurrencies, more so Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, my thought is, Bitcoin will remain on top for the foreseeable future. It has too much power in the market at the moment and most definitely won't want to relinquish its position.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
I think bitcoin will always be higher , doesn't matter 2020 or 2022 will be . Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency and a whole crypto market depends on it . If btc is growing - altcoins are growing too , if bitcoin is falling - alts doing the same but much faster  Smiley Assuming this , I can't imagine the situation where bitcoin can be replaced from the 1st place on crypto market .
Merit: 1
Will rise for sure, both, but in my opinion will cost the same!
Pages:
Jump to: