Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 11. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have no doubt that bitcoin will still cost more than Ethereum .But etherium is also a very good coin
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Its depends on the situation of value in the market. and it also depends on the people whom they will hear the bitcoin or the ethereum. It was very good runing this two crypto so we don't know who really reigns  in 2020. So they just wait in 2020 who really the King of crypto.
Activity: 196
Etherium has all the chances to become the main competitor of bitcoin . But any predictions are hard to do ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My opinion is that Bitcoin will always be the main coin in crypto
Yes no doubt about that bitcoin is the leading crypto, I f feel that even in 2020 bitcoin emerge as the top most cryptocurrency. And talking about ethereum it's a good coin but compared to bitcoin I don't think ethereum overtaking the bitcoin. Bitcoin is now 15 times higher than the ethereum in the price, based on this we can say that bitcoin is no.1 currency.
Activity: 239
I think in the year 2020 both coins will get higher but bitcoin will get bigger value than the ethereum value because we all know the capacity and capability of bitcoin to reach its maximum progress but we also seen the ability of ethereum that it can also get high as much as 40-50 percent.
Activity: 714
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

According to the predictions I see from this move today to 2020 the opportunities to achieve the highest price is still only in the bitcoin. While etherum still revolves around the price of 20 to 30 millions
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
My opinion is that Bitcoin will always be the main coin in crypto
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I know how it is! But Bitcoin and altcoin will thrive in the future! Bitcoin or ETH can be replaced by other altcoins but the development of digital money is indispensable!
Activity: 74
I think bitcoin will maintained the most highest profitable and popular in the cryptoworld and no one can replace it.
Activity: 33
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Bitcoin, no doubt. It’s not even going to be close. I hold both but bitcoin is undoubtedly the The Coin. Mainstream media headlines prefer using bitcoin in articles, instead of cryptocurrency. New investors who are too lazy to do research only want bitcoin.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
I believe that bitcoin will remain at the top because bitcoin has the biggest demand than others, bitcoin traded to all alts in exchanges and become the reference of crypto industries.
Activity: 279
in my personal opinion, both of them will be much higher in 2020 than now. but it would be difficult for ethereum to overtake bitcoin. one of the main reason  for example is, that the amount of bitcoin is much lower (maybe 18 millions) than the max. supply of ethereum (still 100million and there is no end in sight). so the ether amount is at least 5x higher.

however, it would be awesome if ethereum can do it, because i own some eth but no btc ;-)
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
I think that bitcoin prices will always be above and will never be replaced or overtaken by other coins, because bitcoin is the benchmark for all prices so never will be able to exceed the bitcoin price at any time.
Activity: 504

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

if I think ethereum, because now more vibrant whose name is ethereum, especially now the price is on the rise..
Activity: 86
2 years is too long for predictions . but still I think bitcoin will remain in the first place
Activity: 93
I think it will still be bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be ahead of ethereum for the next so many years. Probably 10 or 15 years from now, bitcoin will still be ahead of ethereum. But ethereum has a great chance to beat bitcoin in the future. It just need time, a lot of years to develop and improve its blockchain. So far, ethereum is the closest coin that can defeat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 504
Ethereum has so much potential. But i think bitcoin will value higher than ethereum in 2020. But in few year time when the right time come ethereum will beat the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
In the next 2 years, the crypto will remain as the question is also the question mark for us, the digital change is always unknown bitcoin higher or ethereum only time to reply to us.
Activity: 180
It seems difficult to determine which of the following would be superior in 2020. Both of them are absolutely gonna do great in the future. Holding them for the longest time will give you a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: