Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 8. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
No one knows! Anything can happen, maybe neither bitcoin nor the ethereum will exist at all and they will be replaced by other more promising coins! Perhaps there will not be any crypto currency in general. But I think that bitcoin will retain its leading position and strengthen its status as king!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will still and forever retain it's number 1 spot,  no any altcoin can overthrown bitcoin, because bitcoin is about 40% or more of the total crypto market cap
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I would sat that BTC because ETH has a lot of drawbacks if we are looking as smart contract base.
Right now there is a lot of new contract coins out there which are resolving the ETH drawbacks but if ETH will keep evolving and  will keep uo woth the demand for more advaced contracts it could be a competitor for BTC.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and its function as digital gold .....
it better for us to hold both of this coin because it will give us a sure profit.
Activity: 73
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Of course nobody can know for sure but due to the fact that there is nothing rivaling Bitcoin in its function as digital gold, whilst Ethereum has many rivals in the form of other platform (not all overlap, of course, but many do) I'd say bitcoin for sure.

Bitcoin has always led the market and I believe will do so for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 206
assuming bitcoin sticks higher than ETH, however bitcoin is better known than in etherum the name of bitcoin is more familiar in society so there is no higher eth rational than bitcoin, so I still choose bitcoin. but eth can grow very quickly it is awesome.
Activity: 87
Just like most said, Bitcoin will still be higher than in ethereum when 2020 comes. We also know that both of them will going to pump up their price higher and higher. So better for us to hold both of this coin because it will give us a sure profit.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
I think that would be higher is bitcoin, because basically the bitcoin is king in the world crypto and bitcoin is also more popular than ethereum
but if the ethereum has a platform it may be able to rival the bitcoin price or even above it
bitcoin is the biggest coin is also popular. so it's very difficult to match or even beat the bitcoin price
Activity: 183
if in my opinion would probably keep higher bitcoin. because it is too far ethereum to pursue bitcoin.
as long as the normal value only in my opinion is enough.
Activity: 210
Definitely bitcoin will be more further that anyone, not just it has a great value right now, because mostly of of the currency that accept in the outside market is the bitcoin, Yes ethereum has a potential too, but it cant surpass the bitcoin.
Activity: 259
I believe that bitcoin still be higher in 2020. Even though the price of bitcoin as of now is stable but I still believe that the ethereum will never surpass the bitcoin in 2020.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the number 1 crypto in 2020 will be an Ethereum, as it is very rapidly gaining momentum!
I still remain a supporter of bitcoin leadership, Ethereum can not be higher than bitcoin in price, maybe I will agree to popularity, but not in price. I think that if Ethereum grows, then bitcoin will not stand still either. my opinion bitcoin will always keep the upper hand in pricing.
Activity: 181
I think Ethereum still have to work hard if you want to beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the mother of all coins so its position is very strong on the world of crypto so very difficult for the ETH beat Bitcoin, I think in 2020 Bitcoin will still lead the market.
xws
Activity: 105
Very topical question when we see the most complicated situation on the market, everyday jumps of courses and news that repel middle class investors. I think that if the situation does not improve before the end of the year 2020 can not become special.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Of course, there are some strong altcoins on market, competition, technology. But large investments will be with Bitcoin, while maintaining its dominant position in the market. And in 2020, too, will retain the leading position. Rather, such issues will be solved by "big money", large market players.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Very hard to choose really. Two coins have a lot of potential. If you are talking about market capitalization then I think Bitcoin probably will still be the number one. If we are talking about ROI then Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will surely be the leader in 2010 if you compare it with ethereum. I think that with passing time a day will come when bitcoin will have its own smart contracts(it is very much possible) and I cannot imagine that who will use eth at the time.
Activity: 176
I think bitcoin remains king and eth as the number two coin. but both of us are also good coins that we hold to benefit both in the short and long term.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, the number 1 crypto in 2020 will be an Ethereum, as it is very rapidly gaining momentum!
Activity: 58
In the future time, which is the prediction between Bitcoin and Ethereum price, to be a higher to each other, while at the current price of bitcoin is higher than ethereum with a far range difference, therefore bitcoin will be more higher as number one coin in time coming, because of the secret of blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: