Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 23. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will remain on number 1 place of crypto.Etherium is also will stay as number 2.But I am not sure which coin will be number 3,maybe ripple,maybe Eos maybe another one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I think that the Ethereum is a coin with great prospects. Already next year, Bitcoin will lose its position, because the BTC is becoming not popular...

I also think like you. The reason is that BTC is losing confidence every day. As a result, only ethereum comes to mind as a reliable port.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I think that the Ethereum is a coin with great prospects. Already next year, Bitcoin will lose its position, because the BTC is becoming not popular...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
In my opinion, in 2020, bitcoin will still remain the most valuable cryptographic currency, despite the fact that the etherium is rapidly gaining in popularity. Smiley
Activity: 76
That's an easy one. BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Ohh... such a difficult question. I guess that Ethereum will have a higher capitalization than Bitcoin, because Ether is a very popular crypto and after launching PoS it will grow up much times.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
If the same situation continues with the prevalence of the bitcoin price in the crypto currency market, then ethereum has no chance of ever overtaking bitcoin in the price. In addition, there is a tenfold difference in price between them and overcoming such a gap in the ethereum price will be very difficult, as soon as the ethereum begins to grow in price, bitcoin at this time will also increase in its value and the price gap between them will persist.
Activity: 98
At a guess, I'd say Bitcoin just because of its popularity already and it's always Bitcoin in which price and market speculation is linked to. I think it's also easier for your average citizen to get their head around Bitcoin than it is for Ethereum, and that's already hard enough as it is!
Activity: 46
In my opinion Bitcoin will be higher. At least for the next few years it will be so. Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency and it is not easy to overtake. The ethereum does not hold out to the top 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Everything is possible. it seems to me that Yes, it is still worth investing in Ethereum if there is such a prospect of growth
Activity: 178
Well, I think you already made the right list. Ethereum will be higher than bitcoin is 100%, if only because many already turn away from it. He too goes forward, or Vice versa, in the past.
Activity: 119
The cost of bitcoin will always be higher than any of the altcoins, because their price depends on it
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm not surprised at anything in this market. it seems to me that this is very possible by 2020, Ethereum is a cool cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
Bitcoin will always be higher than any other coin. There will be bombing projects with really nice growth like EOS that had a huge rise up to 20 times. Bitcoin has never had such a rise in such short terms so I think that it's worth to compare them not by the price but by the growth rate. And never forget that crypto is rising and new projects appear like that one and thus new coins with a good future roll out and so on
Activity: 70
I think bitcoin will still be of high value but ethereum will increase in value even equivalent to bitcoin, but butcoin will still remain higher than ethereum
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
In my opinion it's bticoin. I think that Bitcoin will remain a leader for a long time. Now the Ethereum does not have the features that the coin had last year. Ethereum tried to achieve and still can't to have more scalability. A lot of projects working on that problem and still no real results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

the bitcoin price is currently the most expensive, and the comparison of the bitcoin price with the ethereum price is very different. so if we talk about the year 2020 I'm sure bitcoin prices will still be the best
Activity: 146
There is no doubt that bitcoin is still the most expensive and most valuable coin in cryptocurrency history. Maybe ethereum will gain massive hike on its value on 2020 but if you look at the supply and demand of both,bitcoin has an edge.Bitcoin is still the king of all crypto and it will be in coming future..Just keep this 2 currency for 2 to 5 years and you will be rewarded for sure.
Activity: 149
I think that by 2020 they will be replaced by Tezos. It will be an ideal cryptocurrency without flaws, which has been developed for many years.
Activity: 122
I personally think that at the end of 2020 bitcoin prices will reach the range $ 300k - $ 500k while Ethereum will trade in the range of $ 30k - 50k, let us see how true my prediction in 2020.
but in my opinion, bitcoin will stay on top and bitcoin will always be king in the world of cryptocurrency and ethereum will always be under bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: