Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 24. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
In my view, if we look at the development trend, bitcoin is still the preferred coin of the general public. So, I think bitcoin is still the first coin in the market demand in 2020. Probably in that year, the ether shop only offset the price of bitcoin, assuming that the price is still lower than bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think Bitcoin is out of the competition. None of the other coins came close to him.
Even Ethereum cannot be compared to Bitcoin.
Their price difference is too big for them to match.
I also think so, Now Ethereum and Bitcoin can not be compared to price and others. But for years to come that is 2020. Bitcoin will continue to rise and rise. And behind Bitcoin of course there is already its main rival is Ethereum. Therefore for the competition in 2020 Ethereum can not beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think Bitcoin is out of the competition. None of the other coins came close to him.
Even Ethereum cannot be compared to Bitcoin.
Their price difference is too big for them to match.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
It is very difficult to predict such things. Bitcoin is now the undisputed leader. The Ethereum takes the second place. How the market will behave in 2 years No one will be able to predict. But I think Bitcoin will still be in first place.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
its just take 2 year for now , and IMO bitcoin still the best , i think need at least 10 year to ethereum reach bitcoin price or higher
or it can take 2 year but with some amazing new technology that can beat bitcoin itself
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It seems to me that there is nothing to discuss here. Uniquely higher price in 2020 will be in bitcoin. It seems to me that the etherium will never become more expensive than bitcoin. It's obvious. In any case, the probability of such a development is very, very low.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
Going to the future, I think both coins have got all it takes to thrive even beyond peoples' imagination. Who knows, either can surpass the other in everything thou, right now Bitcoin seems to be getting out of ETH's grasps.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think the flippening will happen before 2020. We will see ETH rise as the king. BTC has started this revolution but ETH has really done a great job introducing smart contracts. More and more use cases for smart contracts are in development, once these will start getting used and projects like BlockCAT will be used by the general public we should see a significant increase in value for ETH.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
Does this need to guess? The answer is 2. Ethereum did not exceed Bitcoin in 2020. The price difference between them is nearly 10 times. Even though Ethereum has a good momentum of growth, it will not be able to surpass Bitcoin by 2020 unless Ethereum first breaks $2,500 this year.
Activity: 658
i think bitcoin and ethereum are both a great investment for 2020 but i think scalability is the main issue if they manage to scale they will be both a great investment
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
Perhaps it may not, because bitcoin is still the main trading tool and reference in the crypto world, and considering the already thinning btc supply
Activity: 23
I think Bitcoin will be higher. Investment in bitcoin is growing in popularity today as its prices skyrocket. Although no one will be able to guarantee a price increase will continue, but it does not discourage investment interest in this digital currency.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
In my opinion BTC will higher then eth. Coz BTC is king of crypto. I think in 2020 BTC  will crossed minimum $20k.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
I don't think that the year will make any difference. 2020 or 2320 Bitcoin is still the leader and the most trusted and wanted coin. No coin will be bigger than Bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 93
I think that bitcoin will be above the ether, but the ether will soon be much more stable than bitcoin, the rate will fluctuate not so much
Activity: 79
assuming bitcoin sticks higher than ETH, however bitcoin is better known than in etherum the name of bitcoin is more familiar in society so there is no higher eth rational than bitcoin, so I still choose bitcoin. but eth can grow very quickly it is awesome.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
Both are rulers in crypto currency and more ICOs are depended by both coins so both are have good chances to reach  huge price but ETH will crossed BTC price in 2020   
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
I thought that Ethereum is really capable of overtaking Bitcoin on capitalization, but now I think that ETH can will have greatest rewards compare with other projects. There are enough good blockchains to compete with ethereum. Overall ETH can be bigger then BTC in the future but I would choose more then 1 project to invest.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
it seems to me that 2020 is too far and it is pointless to make even a rough forecast. if we knew the forecast for at least a week, it would be cool
Activity: 343
I think there is a likelihood of such a scenario. so I invested in Ethereum and I'm waiting for it to grow again, because the market is red for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: