Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 28. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
In my view, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both promissing and will continue to increase so much in the next few years, but Bitcoin will be better. Some people on social media platform predicted Bitcoin price will reach 70K USD till end of 2019 and 100K USD till end of 2020.
Activity: 105
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins in cryptocurrency market and they all have very bright future. Actually, it's very difficult to predict exactly the future, but I think that Bitcoin will increase more because it seems to be more popular than Ethereum.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Both will be high by 2020, in any case to me it's obvious that Ethereum will be the most used platform. In fact it has surpassed all the other platforms already as we speak, so keep watching Eth closely. It's one of the global crypto platforms with real adoption. I wouldn't underestimate Bitcoin either, it's the internet's new reserve currency standard now if you ask me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Judging by the way you placed the coins, I think that you are for the fact that the Ethereum still outstripped Bitcoin in capitalization) I think that this will really happen by 2020
Activity: 99
They are both good but I think Ethereum is more potential. Charles Noyes, Quantitative Researcher at Pantera Capital, said that: "By 2020 Ethereum’s Market Cap Will Be Ten Times Higher Than Bitcoin’s", and I believe it.
Activity: 121
There is no way that ethereum will actually take over bitcoin in just the short span of two years. Bitcoin is so far ahead of ethereum in prices and market value that catching up will be a great feat for ethereum and even that is unlikely to happen. Bitcoin will continue to be the leading coin for a number of years to come and it will take a long time before any other coin can catch up to it.
Activity: 10
No one can predict. Both are great cryptocurrencies. Although Bitcoin was first, it is not unimaginable that Ethereum becomes more adopted and see its value increase faster than bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will be remembered as the first crypto, the first of a revolution which saw emerge a new wave of more performing/stable currencies....time will tell...
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
Not sure which will be higher but I am sure privacycoin like cloakcoin zencash verge etc will a lot more popular and more used
Activity: 866
both have a chance to rise as both are father and mother if bitcoin rises then ethereum also rises and if bitcoin decreases then ethereum also goes down, they can't be separated but will continue to compete
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
Ethereum  is of course a very strong coin. But bitcoin was the first. Bitcoin is the king of coins. Of course its price will be higher.
Activity: 112
I think that ETH has the chances to go high by 2020. The most ICO's are based on ETH. Best option to invest for long term.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin will definitely rise because it dominates the market but Ethereum will rise also.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
I think that by this time there may be more relevant cryptocurrency with a completely different algorithm. I heard that Intel and Microsoft are developing their projects.
Activity: 210
I think it will be ETH, see the number of token now on it platform and how useful they will be  Kiss
Activity: 154
 think bitcoin will continue to dominate in 2020, we all know the total bitcoin supply is limited, only 21 million BTC is available. according to economic principles, if a product more demand, while the supply is limited, then the price will increase.
Activity: 104
I agree that Ethereum is a very profitable coin and it has increased so much in recent years and will develop more in the future, but in my opinion, Bitcoin will still keep its first position in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
With all the desire, Ethereum will not be able to surpass the price of Bitcoin by 2020. Therefore, Bitcoin will cost more. But greater value growth will show the Ethereum.
Activity: 149
I think it is too, because Bitcoin may no longer be mentioned and used by people at that time, but Ethernet is used for many functions, can be extended and improved, and is more convenient to use.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I think it is bitcoin because i do believe it is the king of the crypto and also it is good for long term investment but we do not know what will happen in those year it might the ethereum will go up too as well
Activity: 238
Ethereum will have a bright future, but Ethereum is still just a child now. It is growing. It sometimes falls, but I believe Ethereum will eventually grow up. One day it will become the king of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: