Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 51. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In my mind it's very difficult to see what will the future of these cryptos, as there're many thing that can change it easily with short time      
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
BTC of course. ETH has good potential but never cant reach to Bitcoin. Dont forget everything start with Bitcoin name.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I can't correctly predict that. Let the time answer to you, the bitcoin or Ethereum will be successful in the year 2020. I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 232
Well by 2020 ethereum definitely overtake bitcoin in terms of market capital. Because there is being some progress made to improve bitcoin's technology but now lightening nodes coming out as its own altcoin that seems dicey. Ethereum with its technology is future proof for a few years at least. But if you're here for the long haul then go for something more futuristic like DASH, Stellar, Litecoin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I think that Ethereum is much more useful than Bitcoin. On this platform all ICO are conducted. Bitcoin is gradually losing its capitalization. In 2020, the etherium will be higher.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

For me bitcoin will be always a king and etherum will be in second place cause they will be leading this whole crypto market and eth won't get more users than bitcoin and that will make a barrier in price section for it to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
2020 is only 1.5 years from now, I believe Bitcoin price will still be higher than ETH. Both coins’ prices will rise with ETH following Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Base on those articles I read and these past few months, ethereum is gaining a bullish momentum than bitcoin. If you do the math, ETH can give you a higher return of investment.
Activity: 475
If Ethereum manages to pull proof of stake, sharding and Plasma off than I think Ethereum has way more chance of becoming the number one coin as all these developments are going to give insane boost to the Ethereum platform and increase the capacity of it tremendously. While Bitcoin doesn't has anything more than lightning network to show for.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a bitcoin, until whenever nobody is likely to approach bitcoin in terms of price. Limited supply makes bitcoin rare and expensive. However, if calculated by the growth percentage of the current price range, I think the ethereum will win in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I will pick Bitcoin as still the most dominance crypto coin in 2020 and its price may even more higher compared to  other crypto currency including the etherium with the massive adaptation of different business entities in bitcoin there is no doubt that this would still be the most dominant crypto coins  in the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
compare prices of course very much superior bitcoin. But if comparing developments and profit incentives seem to be fairly evenly matched, even just ethereum will yield a larger profit. return to capital owned I think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe they all have the chance to rise high, but when we talk about the rising speed, surely ETH is the winner, its value has risen more than 2000% over last few years and faster than BTC speed. As this tend keep going on in this year, surely the value of bitcoin will dominate the market for a very long time along with ETH.
Activity: 574

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Most likely, if bitcoin is going up, then the Ethereum will also rise in price.
Activity: 185
BTC will come on top, since ETH is strangling hard with its network and other projects aimed at collecting funds, rather than value storage are gaining ground (primarily NEO and NEM). So I bet on BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
a number is always a bitcoin, there is not a coin that can pass for now, but what happens after 10 years or 20 years is not known, there can even be a new wave of finance
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
From my point of view, even in the next 20 years, BTC rates will still be higher than ETH, not until 2020 Smiley). Since the crypto dominates the market, it can not be lower than ETH. Because the BTC has only a limit of 21 million coins, so the exchange rate will always increase over time. ETH will never beat BTC at the exchange rate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think it is not impossible, if ethereum can exceed the existence of bitcoin. however, we all know. that to beat bitcoin is not easy and I feel that none of altcoin in the next decade can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 297
Both are stable and still look set to rule the crypto world. One has the tech advantage and the other a coin of value and popular choice. but between this two I must prefer the ethereum because the price continue to rise up day by day and people all over the world are now patronizing ethereum potential.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
i am a full believer in bitcoin , ethereum can Always decide to make more tokens/coins but bitcoin can only stay at the 21000000 coins.

aslo bitcoins is still under development , maybe in time bitcoin will also have his own smartcontracts
Pages:
Jump to: