Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 53. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
In my opinion, I think BTC will be higher than ETH. Bitcoin's market capitalization, it's demand, it's recognition worldwide and acceptability will always keep it above any other currency. Ethereum is also a very sophisticated crypto currency, highly demanded and trusted after Bitcoin but Bitcoin I think will be higher in price than ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We cant predict what coin will be higher because things are so unpredictable. But in my own perspective, I think bitcoin will get higher because I believe its capability to help people and we all know that bitcoin is the first crypto currency made successful in the world. We cant deny that without bitcoin there will no currency at all.

Bitcoin of course will be the highest it's legacy it's foundation no other alternatives can overlap many investors here in Bitcoin and there are many supporters each holders helping each to be more express world wide.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think that the ethereum will have more volume in the market of crypto currency in 2020 because it has very good technology that uses a lot of ico projects and not only !
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think bitcoin will be at 1 first place for a long time, because bitcoin is fundamental cruptocurrency and also a mean of accumulation of values. Ethereum will fall down due to more effective blockchains
Effective blockchains - what does it mean? Now ethereum is much faster than bitcoin, but still bitcoin is the first and will be the first in the future.
Activity: 125
The issues involving Bitcoin are all more complicated. The market value of Ethereum is now about 60% of Bitcoin. This is the situation after Ethereum's recent surge. At the time of the high bitcoin price, Ethereum's market value was less than 40% of Bitcoin. In other words, Ethereum’s price increase for Bitcoin more than doubled to be able to tie Bitcoin. For relatively uncontrollable off-site factors (over-the-counter funds, futures, and fund market policies), we believe that the impact of Bitcoin and Ethereum is similar, (whether good or bad) despite the greater impact on Bitcoin in the short term Some, but will continue to pass to the entire cryptocurrency market for some time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Ethereum bitcoin may be half the price, but bitcoin will always be king
Activity: 190
I think bitcoin will be at 1 first place for a long time, because bitcoin is fundamental cruptocurrency and also a mean of accumulation of values. Ethereum will fall down due to more effective blockchains
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think Bitcoin is still on top because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins in crypto world, bitcoin is more stable and already survive until this time..Ethereum will become bigger too because many ICO are using ERC20 coin that are ethereum based..Ethereum community is big and have a good potential too..
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Charles Noyes, Quantitative Researcher at Pantera Capital, had a bold prediction to make during a Mena Summit. He said that by 2020 Ethereum's market cap will be ten times higher than bitcoin's.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It's still bitcoin to me but wait ethereum is a good coin but many projects are challenging ethereum in the second top spot, who knows there's a new coin looming to challenge not bitcoin but ethereum, my bet is Credits and Waves I'll keep watching this two coins.
Activity: 122
In my opinion, Ethereum will go beyond the Bitcoin price before 2020, because I can see the Ethereum has a bright future because of its technology. This is future of computer.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum, ethereum is just an altcoin, and bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins that even after how many years will not be surpasses by any other altcoins in the market.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Perhaps the etherium will be more bitcoin. Of course, now bitcoin is the main coin. The ether has a more technological platform.
Activity: 123
I think that is a bad news from the media and the mass caused by the lack of understanding of the new technology, so some people are afraid of encryption is a fraud, we should do more positive publicity, similar encryption can change our lives, we can use COINS to buy food and clothes and so on.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bitcoin definitely would be higher than ethereum. The supply of Bitcoin is not much compsre to ethereum. Apart from this, another bitcoin halving would happen in 2020 and there would be short supply that will drive the bitcoin price higher.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
By 2020 I forecast ETH to have taken over BTC in Market Capitalization for 1 simple reason;

Ethereum is a platform through which many other projects will be based and as more sincere projects come forth the demand for ETH will pick up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think in 2020 bitcoin will still lead the the charts of cryptocurrencies. But i dont know how much it will be worth in 2020. Its quite possible that it will be valuable 50thousand dollars. And on this time, ethereum shoulb be worth five tousand dollars. So i think in future, ethereum will somedays overtake bitcoin. But it needs like five years or more untill this will happen. So i cn just recommend everyone to hold some ethereum in their portfolio. One of the best altcoins out there!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
obviously just bitcoin. ethereum alone will increase if bitcoin also experienced the same situation. for two years the increase bitcoin I think the largest comparison ethereum. but outside that har, ethereum is potentially very altcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

itcoin. I think, bitcoin volume accounts for more than 40% of the entire crypto market. I think bitcoin will not be beaten. However, surprise always happens
Activity: 146
I don't think it will necessarily be these two currencies. Now that EOS is also a very good currency, if its TPS reaches a million, then I think it is very likely to go beyond Ethereum, then you can imagine that there will be more in the future. More money surpasses it. I believe this is going in a good direction.
Pages:
Jump to: