Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 54. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

When 2020 comes bitcoin still on top because if we say cryptocurrency bitcoin is the 1st that recognize by the people and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is their first priority because it gives more profit. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think BTC will always be the one, and of course higher than ETH because of its lower supply. Therefore BTC is going to hit the roof sooner than ETH. However, I still hold both because they are good coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
I think that it is will be bitcoin that have higher marketcap in 2020. the simple things is like this, common people are more knowing bitcoin than ethereum or people first knowing bitcoin is the only blockchain technology and after that people will learn some altcoin.
the market of BTC has a lot of trading pair, altcoin especially the new one will always pair with bitcoin on trading market. so when I see something like that, definitely I will pick BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Really???
No one knows it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
still bitcoin will lead crypto, and for altcoins is ethereum, bitcoin is first coins, inovator, very popular and high votality when the price bitcoin down or increase altcoins its will following too, thats why bitcoin will still lead crypto
Activity: 107
I think it is really difficult to see what the future of these crypto as there are many things can change easily. It is still in pioneering step and the amount of investors is not big so nothing can be sure now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
not sure on this because both are different projects and both are rulers in crypto market. maximum ICOs are depended by both coins, this two coins have chances to high price in 2020 for cryptomarket 
Activity: 331

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I cannot properly predict. let the time will answer the bitcoin or ETH that will be successful in the year 2020. I personally prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has been able to compete and survive until now, the highest price in appeal with altcoin. added bitcoin is increasingly popular and has become the public trust that bitcoin value as a reference to start investing.
Activity: 95
I think there is no coin can catch up with BTC and ETH as they are too popular in all digital currency. The attention always go to BTC and ETH so I think they can grow a lot and more in the future.  Grin Grin
Merit: 1
BTC of course. ETH has good potential but never cant reach to Bitcoin. Dont forget everything start with Bitcoin name.
Activity: 448

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think ETH will overtake BTC by that time.
ETH is much more valuable technology, than BTC. BTC is high now, because all indystry is in the beggining and bitcoin was the founder of all of this.
But soon everything will change.
Activity: 69
Bitcoin will be higher than ETH in 2020
coz once a king always a king.

you have example of PETRO dollar
once a fiat king still a fiat king
Activity: 280

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

By 2020, Bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency market with the highest value, followed immediately by ETH because the BTC is known as the oldest crypto market, due in 2013. Always the most valuable crypto on the market, even the next 5 or 10 years. If you want to invest, then these 2 cryptos are worth your trust.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think it would be Bitcoin. After all the first cryptocurrency is bitcoin and why the demand of cryptocurrency is so high, its cause of bitcoin. We can't deny that bitcoin is the major coin and have the most effect to other coins. So if cryptocurrency really have a future i do think bitcoin will be grow to the top too.
Activity: 71
I think BTC will higher  than ETH. ETH will be rising continuously, and there's no doubt with that. But BTC remains the top. I think in 2020 BTC will be around 20k
Activity: 276

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe that the rise in popularity nestihayuschey Pavel Durov with his blockchain TON based on the Telegram. But if I have to choose between Bitcoin and Ethereum I choose Bitcoin. All the same, he is the father of all cryptocurrency.
Merit: 1
What will be more difficult to say. It's like a finger out. If you recall the story, then you can clearly see from it that the price of the air is growing faster than bitokoyn. But bitkoyn I think so and will remain the main decentralized currency of the future
Activity: 378
I think bitcoin will remain its leadership in 2020. Bitcoin is the only truly decentralized currency and due to this its quality,
large investors will invest the main capital in the BTC. Bitcoin is highly advertised, it is known all over the world. The Ethereum doesn't have such popularity yet.
Despite the fact that Ethereum is much more functional than Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be improved soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
By the year 2020 surely bitcoin will be the one standing high same as the present. One strong reason for the same is the halving which is gonna take place by 2020. Halving surely makes a big impact upon the price increase of bitcoin. Also predictions from different lead people has marked 2020 a great year for bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

My thoughts are that Bitcoin will be the answer, but I still do not want to make investment advice because what will happen in this market will never be clear. This is the answer to the problem, but I want to make a small warning to investors. Whatever you do, invest in the portfolio method even if you stay between these two options. The preference of a single investment can create bad results.
Pages:
Jump to: