Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 55. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think the price for 1 Bitcoin will be higher than for one Ethereum coin, but the Ethereum will be very close for Bitcoin unless Neo becomes a more popular coin for investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocutrency ever developed by sathoshi and recognized as crypto pioneer. Any coin cannot be compared to bitcoin even ETH because it has market cap of $150 billion and prices up-to $920000 at current and it has most developed blockchain technology and is more popular among investors. ETH on other hand is also a good coin with great potential and technology which will be more advanced in future. But still btc remain one step ahead of it.
Activity: 532
Of course, bitcoin will be higher than etherium by 100%. Nobody needs ETH to be so expensive, no way.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think, bitcoin still the most valuable in 2020, and I don't think that ethereum can overtake the price status of bitcoin. And for my own opinion, this cryptocurrency business are operated by a high profile person, and even cryptocurrency is decentralized and without the control of people but I don't believe that the creators of cryptocurrency don't have any direct control or any direct decision control.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

both of them has the high chance to increase their prices this coming 2020, both bitcoin and ethereum has the future to lead all the cryptocurrencies. it is worth to invest with.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think it's still bitcoin.
Because bitcoin is still the leader in cryptocurrency markets, investing in bitcoin is still a good bet.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
I think 2 years is not enough to replace bitcoin position, it takes years to replace bitcoin position, bitcoin price will be higher than etherum which is still below bitcoin. Because investors are first seen is bitcoin. But I believe the etherum will go beyond bitcoin but not with a short time it takes a long time to replace bitcoin position. So in the Year 2020 bitcoin prices will be superior to etherum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
if I my opinion, which has a high chance of rising in 2020 between bitcoin and etherium, my answer is definitely bitcoin, because bitcoin is the parent of altcoin.But for etheruim does not close possibility will rise also in year 2020 but will not be able to exceed from bitcoin price.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
In 2020 will still be higher bitcoin, coz this is the best coin at the moment and it's not possible to that high grow by etherum in 2years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
It is difficult for me to make forecasts as far as 2020, but I am sure that these coins will remain in TOP2 on a coinmarketcap.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
i wonder why you compare again between bitcoin and ETH because even though ETH also have high possibility to reach the highest price in the future but i'm pretty sure from the price side ETH will never surpassing bitcoin because if ETH price high then bitcoin price also will higher
I agree with it, bitcoin is unbeatable king of cryptocurrencies and not any cryptocurrency would be higher than this one.
BTC capitalization is also highest
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Probably, the most expensive in 2020 will be Ethereum, I hope that. Why? Because Eth is the most popular ERC-20 platform for a distribution of a new ICO coin's on this ground. Many of people need to pay for a Gas and Gwei for transfer their token's - that's why price will increase.
Activity: 494
Ethereum can surpass bitcoin if there is no other altcoin that can surpass ethereum. I have noticed so many altcoins that have potentials to be in the top 1 or 2. Just depending on the transaction per second or fees. I think the only reason why they are there on the top because they are the ones who started this revolution.
Activity: 434
If you are talking about surpassing one to the other, Bitcoin will stay higher than Ethereum. I do not think that Ethereum will ever be higher Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In 2020 I am quite positive that bitcoin will still be leading the market by a large margin in terms of prices, market value and investors. Bitcoin has tremendous capabilities and the worst thing you can do as a crypto investor is to underestimate the power of bitcoin and its ability to grow. Bitcoin will be in the forefront of the market for a long time to come.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I do not think Ethereum can take the number 1 position of bitcoin. Although ETH's technology is very good and it is a good platform and most important for some other altcoins to come out. This will help ETH grow forever, but it still can not beat bitcoin. Because bitcoin has a pretty high price and it is often used for big deals. ETH will not be able to meet it when its price is only $ 600.
Activity: 72
I think Ethereum is very likely. Even though Bitcoin still ranks first, I don't think it can't be surpassed. Obviously, even Ethereum hopes to surpass Bitcoin, then in the coming years, if Ethereum If you're good enough, you can hope to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Bitcoin's goal is to become a free money market, and the worst is also part of the free money market. Ethereum is just a system token. Bitcoin has the highest degree of decentralization. The basic network is the largest and the degree of awareness is the highest. There are orders of magnitude different from all other currencies.
Activity: 518
What will in happen in 2020 in which one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum the result is all about the predictions of all the people in the community, but in myself my prediction was the bitcoin it is because of blockchain is very strong.
Activity: 165
In fact, Ethereum and Bitcoin can be considered completely different products. Bitcoin has long been used as a gold-like alternative to conventional currencies, often used as a medium for payment transactions and as a means of value storage. The purpose of establishing Ethereum is to create an application development platform based on smart contracts and decentralized technologies so that developers can build and run distributed applications. From the perspective of blockchain, Bitcoin is a representative product of blockchain 1.0, so Ethereum can be said to be an upgraded version of the former, namely blockchain 2.0, applying blockchain technology to areas other than digital currency. in. The value of Ethereum may have been not only limited to a pure digital currency, but smart contracts and the commercial profitability of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) have made ETH a valuable commodity, and Bitcoin has become somewhat valuable in this respect. Powerless. Although investing in Bitcoin does produce substantial gains, as some teams in the above-mentioned game thought, Bitcoin has more limitations than Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: