Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 57. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Whether it is 2020 or 2200 year. Till that bitcoin will live and none of the cryptocurrencies will not goes bigger than bitcoin for sure mate. Please invest your money on bitcoin if you have 10 USD also now.
That 10 USD worth of bitcoin will change to 100 USD in the some years.
Ethereum will be giving best support for the new coins coming to the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

2020? bitcoin remains an option, ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin prices any time soon. although its popularity is getting better and the price keeps increasing but the difference in price with bitcoin is very far away
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

On the one hand, it is fairly easy to assume that bitcoin will retain its leadership, on the other hand for two years in the crypto this is a long time and much can happen at this time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
As is, BTC is still on the top amongst the crypto. It gives life to crypto, and it is the most famous in crypto. Still, Bitcoin will be on top at 30% rate.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
definitely bitcoin. at least for the next 3-4 years. There will be no altcoin to pass the bitcoin. of its value and utility. Bitcoin will always remain a 1 if Ethereum passes bitcoin. That may be what happened five years later
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that Ethereum is much more useful than Bitcoin. On this platform all ICO are conducted. Bitcoin is gradually losing its capitalization. In 2020, the etherium will be higher.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
Whenever bitcoin will be higher than all other cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the pioneer that makes the first digital currency revolution so it will not be bitcoin lower than ethereum, until whenever ethereum will always be below and the price also follows the rise and fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
In just 2 years i don't see any other coin that can get a higher marketcap than Bitcoin.
However i think that in the distant future we might have a suprise and see another coin on the 1st place in the marketcap, maybe it could be Ethereum if it gets more popular.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
My guess is that even in 2020, Ethereum will be having a lower market capitalization when compared to Bitcoin. Ethereum had its chances in 2017, but it couldn't capitalize on it. Now it is the turn of the other altcoins to compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Two years are a long time in crypto currencies and there are many things happen in next 2 years as many countries try to make rulings about crypto market and it can change the whole market dynamics but bitcoin is always a leader and same position for bitcoin in future also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is not easy to predict which will be higher in between Bitcooin and ethereum, but in my opinion bitcoin value is much higher and there are a huge gap between Bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is leader of this crypto market and always be on Number 1.In 2020 bitcoin will be on higher value in my personal opinion.
Activity: 117
Definitely its bitcoin have a higher price in the upcoming years as compare to ethereum. Bitcoin will always be the number crypto currency and it will always have the highest price in the market.
Activity: 435

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I'm sure the bitcoin will cost more than Ethereum. Because it takes a lot of time for ethereum to have a higher price for bitcoin. in the next 5 years. I think bitcoin will still have the highest price in this market
Activity: 138
That's a very difficult question.  I think that BTC will cost more than ETH.  But I really hope that ETH will cost more than BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Bitcoin the start and the reason why market cap is so big. Established reputation through the years and will always be the top of the line.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin still has a large margin when it comes to the gap between bitcoin and ethereum, although ethereum is looking like it will make a lot of recovery I think bitcoin will always be higher than ethereum by a large percentage when it comes to market prices and value. These two are the biggest crypto projects right now so it will be dependent on how well they both keep up with changing times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think that bitcoin will be above the etherium by 10% -15%
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it is still gonna be bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity will not falter and people would still invest and support it. But what I can see is that ethereum can reach what bitcoin already reached but can never defeat it. Maybe it will,no one really knows for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
This will depend on whether bitcoin and ethereum will improve and correct their shortcomings in time. We have seen recently that bitcoin has partially lost its popularity due to the fact that its shortcomings related to its use as a means of payment have not been eliminated for a long time. If bitcoin is soon to implement those improvements that are planned and, in particular, the lightning network will be successfully implemented, then in ethereum there will definitely be no chance of overtaking bitcoin. And even now there are no special chances for this in this coin, given such a large gap in their value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I bought enough Ethereum and I plan to hold it at least a year, and maybe more. I am confident that it will overtake Bitcoin by 2020 ...
Pages:
Jump to: