Pages:
Author

Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013 - page 45. (Read 186688 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 03:33:25 AM
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

That's more like it.

Tracking info and answering customers questions the same day is more like it.

Definitely, and no way was that a statement intent on letting them off the hook, but some kind of progress none the less.

Well, if you compare it to the wall of silence you've been treated to as Bitsyncom have blatantly been in possession of chips since June.

Only time will tell such lacklustre effort is too little too late, and whether greed clouds sense in the partaking of declining any future repeat purchase.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
August 19, 2013, 03:08:56 AM
at the moment of writing, another 130k chips have gone out, and will proceed to ship more as we get them. ( and no, they are not samples.)

Are any of the  chips sent out ordered from the group buys of this forum? (Zefir, Sebastian, steamboat, terrahash, etc.).  
I would venture to say they are since he posted it in this thread/forum,,,,and he bothered to mention samples and as you know a few group buyers and terrahash recieved samples this week...? but maybe these 130k are destiined to germany or japan??? lol

Lets just hope some of it reaches the group buys.  Yifu, please post order date of the last chip shipment ( Ex all chip orders before April 16 shipped.   This will help calm  the storm Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2013, 12:29:43 AM

That's more like it.

Tracking info and answering customers questions the same day is more like it.

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2013, 12:25:37 AM

Are any of the  chips sent out ordered from the group buys of this forum? (Zefir, Sebastian, steamboat, terrahash, etc.). 

to those shady buyers, or someone who has served Yifu a blow job.
legendary
Activity: 2198
August 18, 2013, 11:13:07 PM

Are any of the  chips sent out ordered from the group buys of this forum? (Zefir, Sebastian, steamboat, terrahash, etc.).  
I would venture to say they are since he posted it in this thread/forum,,,,and he bothered to mention samples and as you know a few group buyers and terrahash recieved samples this week...? but maybe these 130k are destiined to germany or japan??? lol
Activity: 449
August 18, 2013, 10:06:30 PM

Are any of the  chips sent out ordered from the group buys of this forum? (Zefir, Sebastian, steamboat, terrahash, etc.). 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 18, 2013, 09:51:02 PM
Anyone find it strange that Yifu bother signing in with his bitsyncom account when he has no intention of posting?  Why not use a sock puppet account?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitsyncom-68196
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitsyncom-68196;sa=showPosts

Trying to figure out if it is insulting or insensitive.  I think I am leaning towards insensitive.

I think i know why is he like that. Because the real action is going on in the real life where he is busy selling our chips to some other business contacts. This forum has provided with all the money that we had and from now on it's only "blah blah blah" for him. I bet he is very busy every day because he is signing contracts with shady people...
legendary
Activity: 2198
August 18, 2013, 08:47:25 PM
Anyone find it strange that Yifu bother signing in with his bitsyncom account when he has no intention of posting?  Why not use a sock puppet account?

Trying to figure out if it is insulting or insensitive.  I think I am leaning towards insensitive.

Ya saw that,,,i figure thats his way of letting us know he is still there....and im sure here checked his Pm's and maybe even read some of the freindly post in here Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 18, 2013, 07:38:50 PM

Activity: 294
August 18, 2013, 03:27:10 PM
Where is Yifus promised statement this week?

ROFL! You mean his usual cryptic, no real information, bullshit update? Geeze, I'm holding my breath for it....
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
August 18, 2013, 03:19:03 PM

you still believe him after all this shit?.)

Activity: 574
August 18, 2013, 03:13:39 PM

I thought they were all hung up in customs.... Or perhaps you're done mining with these?

If you wanted to regain a shred of trust from the community, you would post a public list of orders no's that have shipped. Even BFL is publishing what little, late product they are shipping out.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
August 18, 2013, 02:59:17 PM
Activity: 378
August 18, 2013, 02:51:37 PM
Are group buyers going to get tracking info or are the chips just going to show up?
Activity: 126
Just another miner
August 18, 2013, 12:15:25 PM
Activity: 126
Just another miner
August 18, 2013, 12:02:00 PM
If the production really would include so many uncertainties in time why didnt Yifu say a word about it? Instead he spoke about 2 weeks in customs for a couple chip batches. If it were true that TSMC, for some reason, had delays then it would be the most normal thing in the world to blame them to change the flow of anger and they are the reason, isnt it?

The truth always comes out.  We will know, later.

Yes, and water is wet ....
Donate if you want me to post more stuff like this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2013, 11:54:13 AM
If the production really would include so many uncertainties in time why didnt Yifu say a word about it? Instead he spoke about 2 weeks in customs for a couple chip batches. If it were true that TSMC, for some reason, had delays then it would be the most normal thing in the world to blame them to change the flow of anger and they are the reason, isnt it?

The truth always comes out.  We will know, later.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
August 18, 2013, 10:28:34 AM
With all due respect to work Kano does this after reading many of his posts difficult for me to disagree with the above. In terms of its bias to BFL.
Personally I do not understand all the animosity toward someone that provides the community with something we all need and does it a cost to people that is far below market (most of you get it for free and if you are insinuating that at $249 Jally is a pay off for hours and hours of work, you have no idea what it costs to get someone to code for you).   So what that he likes BFL's product?   Who cares?   He is in this market and has opinions.   Personally, I like ferraris and think they are pieces of art and think lambos are obscene pieces of shit.   Does that make me a shill for ferrari?   He is in the market, has an opinion (that will probably change over time if anyone does anything close to what they are claiming is possible) just like you and I have an opinion.
Do not dismiss what he says just because he likes something that you do not.   That it is just plain stupid.
Activity: 294
August 18, 2013, 10:17:21 AM

Would anyone be silly enough to order a BFL ASIC now? That would of course be a BIG risk.

No I wouldn't give them a cent at the moment for either of their ASIC lines.

You can simply just post facts about BFL and anyone would see the obvious BIG risk of doing business with them at the moment.

Nice, your not BFL sockpuppet, but this is Avalon fail thread, BFL already has few such threads  Wink
Indeed - I didn't bring up the subject here ...
But I wont usually (though I do sometimes) ignore people who post lies about me.

Jealousy comes in different faces Kano.. Of course, you should not pay for products that manufacturers wants to be supported by your software. And liking a fully working and delivered hardware is one thing. Getting it another. I also believe the bfl to be very solid, if you could get one for a reasonable price on hand.
I think your doing a great job. Myself are waiting for a bunch of bitburners made.. whenever that will become delivered.
Activity: 532
August 18, 2013, 10:09:23 AM

But he couldn't as clearly proof exists that chips had arrived in Bitsyncom's obsession on June 25th.

Unless that was a customs officer taking photos of all the boxes and their contents of chips.

A customs office clearly did not take photos of those chips received 9 weeks ago.

This appears to contradict any 'official' message.

I don't want to believe Yifu is lying, but the evidence against is compelling to say he least, and Yifu is choosing not to address this.

As Kano speaks Chinese, which people seem to be forgetting whilst derailing his original statements, Kano has actually read the BTCman thread. So in this case do not shoot the messenger as that thread seems to tell you a lot more of what may have happened, than what's currently left of Bitsyncom themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: