Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 18. (Read 55197 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
PROFIT PER MONTH
$ 640.17
PROFIT RATIO PER DAY
∞%
Day
Profit per day
$ 21.34
Mined/day
DASH 0.07649
Power cost/Day
$ 0
Week

INNOSILICON TEAM,MANAGER...... WHAT WE DO WITH A 10K MACHINE GIVE US 15$ PER DAY Huh
ARE YOU RELLAY READY TO SCAM US LIKE THAT?
Activity: 58
October 27, 2017, 09:25:28 AM
hey guy all the customers we need make a letter to them so maybe all togeher we can have better channces to dont be kill by them,

thx

I'm in, who else?

I'm in.
Activity: 15
October 27, 2017, 08:32:29 AM
I don't know if it's because of the scathing e-mails I've been replying to their A5 delay compensation e-mails with, but it seems like they are starting to ship the A5s. They previously asked us to provide name and address information for shipping, but now they're asking me again. Hopefully this means they truly are pushing them out now. Could just be that they don't want to talk to me anymore though. Ha.
Activity: 34
October 27, 2017, 12:44:20 AM
hey guy all the customers we need make a letter to them so maybe all togeher we can have better channces to dont be kill by them,

thx

I'm in, who else?
October 26, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

thx
Activity: 58
October 26, 2017, 05:13:52 PM
I'm really surprised that it seems that some A5 customers are going to have a free A4+ as a compensation bonus, but some A5 customers are not going to have any compensation.  Huh

What do you guys think about all this?

It is totally crazy. Some are treated better than others. Who will need their discount for next A5 batch (with 10k price tag)?
October 26, 2017, 04:37:43 PM
the only compensation that can be really work is give one a5 free for each a5 ,the daily profit is 25$ almost all day ,this is crazy ,and you can see that i am telling now...this can became worst in the next days,you can see thay are selling the a5 in 9999$ now ,but they are waiting to ship all the orders to us after that you will see they drop the price in 5000$ maybe less ,we are really  f....k  .
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
October 26, 2017, 03:09:28 PM
I'm really surprised that it seems that some A5 customers are going to have a free A4+ as a compensation bonus, but some A5 customers are not going to have any compensation.  Huh

What do you guys think about all this?
October 26, 2017, 02:43:03 PM
Who in this thread believe it's fair to receive 1 free miner with each miner purchase?
Activity: 11
October 26, 2017, 10:15:42 AM
Oh really? I didn't get my A3 yet =(
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 26, 2017, 10:04:00 AM
hi did you guys hoe the network dash hashrate drop magicly?? i give my idea and i was banned in the forum...so

any idea about this ??  maybe solow sales of dashminer?

Can you please explain further?

What magic drop?

8.2M now
October 26, 2017, 05:30:14 AM
hi did you guys hoe the network dash hashrate drop magicly?? i give my idea and i was banned in the forum...so

Can you please explain further?

What magic drop?

And how can you be banned if you are still writing on this forum?

And what do you mean solow sales?

Thanks
October 25, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

Activity: 461
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 04:56:11 PM
If only the Innosilicon A5 was $2,000 I would definitely invest in it and I bet they'd be sold out.  Imagine 30GH/s @ 750W, that'd have a payback in about 150 days or less.  Anything more than 250 days in payback, especially ASIC isn't worth it. 

Anyone know where I can get an SP50 for under $10k?

SP50's apparently never did exist from what I've read....was scammer stuff
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
October 25, 2017, 04:55:21 PM
I dont thing Innosilicon will keep customer anyway ...

As i can read, what ever comportment of Innosilicon and solution he provide ...

This company cant be trust AT ALL, i never buy your thing cause at my pov it was to expensive.

But with this experience, i never go buy YOUR product competitive or not

This company is a SHAME for regular business 

you are rigth this is my  thougths too the only way to  innosilicon follow in the miner market after this will be give us double has power ,the roi now is more than one year,,,,NOW so in fact can be 2 years o more ,this like we can call "scam" ,they are reading this post,they know all this for long time ago ,but i dont think they do this,they have the 10k in his pocket ...so what can we do us? any idea?

Daily for 19,3ghz Bitmain is now reading at 17$. That is nearly 1 year ROI, so you are right, for INNO, it will be over 2 years.RIP all miners.

17 daily is more like 4 months to roi
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:34:44 PM
Best spent 30K omg... Also got the letter stating that extra miners come only if they late more than a month. Before that got an offer from them for the extra ones. Really, only appropriate move would be to send 2 A5s for each order.
October 25, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

This company cant be trust AT ALL, i never buy your thing cause at my pov it was to expensive.

you are rigth this is my  thougths too the only way to  innosilicon follow in the miner market after this will be give us double has power ,the roi now is more than one year,,,,NOW so in fact can be 2 years o more ,this like we can call "scam" ,they are reading this post,they know all this for long time ago ,but i dont think they do this,they have the 10k in his pocket ...so what can we do us? any idea?

Daily for 19,3ghz Bitmain is now reading at 17$. That is nearly 1 year ROI, so you are right, for INNO, it will be over 2 years.RIP all miners.
October 25, 2017, 11:42:46 AM

October 25, 2017, 11:29:03 AM
with D3 now shipping ontime or ahead of time, and hashing at 19,3GH, this put A5 as good as winter heater.
the scalper now crying harder.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
October 25, 2017, 10:36:45 AM
If only the Innosilicon A5 was $2,000 I would definitely invest in it and I bet they'd be sold out.  Imagine 30GH/s @ 750W, that'd have a payback in about 150 days or less.  Anything more than 250 days in payback, especially ASIC isn't worth it. 

Anyone know where I can get an SP50 for under $10k?
Pages:
Jump to: