Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 34. (Read 55215 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 22, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

I've placed 3 orders but I recevied only one confirmation email
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 05:19:18 AM
Try deleting the number 3 in order quantity and put 1. looks like it might work?

I did the same.

God damn you are not very bright if you think this is going to work.. Tongue
They clearly state minimum order is 3.

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
July 22, 2017, 01:24:53 AM
Hello guys!
who got the order confirmation mail already?

I put my order instandly, after it was possibly, but still i dont received nothing from inno.

I would suggest you email Inno to follow up just to make sure things are OK. 
Activity: 1
July 21, 2017, 11:55:28 PM
Hello guys!
who got the order confirmation mail already?

I put my order instandly, after it was possibly, but still i dont received nothing from inno.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
July 21, 2017, 11:49:20 PM
I present this resolution that miner community should push all ASIC manufacturing companies to limit pre-order delivery period to 15 days , as in such a volatile market 2 months is a long time....
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 11:31:20 PM
This is a shit show. Innosilicon is keeping sale open for days at least until 7/25/ so im sure they will be assembling units after sale is done. How many units will they be shipping in batch 1 ? Never seen a pre order that is kept open for days like this. Price is so high with unlimited availability until 7/25 ? Can they keep this on schedule for October delivery if they cant and shipping is delayed Ibelink and Bitmain will already be raising difficulty on network by the time Innosilicon start shipping. Also what if Biakal or Pineda announce something bigger lets say 45-60 ghs

Murphy's law. If anything can go wrong, it will

yea i totally agree

This is a shit show. Innosilicon is keeping sale open for days at least until 7/25/ so im sure they will be assembling units after sale is done. How many units will they be shipping in batch 1 ? Never seen a pre order that is kept open for days like this. Price is so high with unlimited availability until 7/25 ? Can they keep this on schedule for October delivery if they cant and shipping is delayed Ibelink and Bitmain will already be raising difficulty on network by the time Innosilicon start shipping. Also what if Biakal or Pineda announce something bigger lets say 45-60 ghs

My fears exactly.  I really want to order these, but it's hard to pull the trigger on something so expensive with a 2 month pre-order wait period (at least) without a definite shipping date to look forward to.  The 'give us your money, now get in line and like it' mentality of these ASIC companies is irritating.

Remember pandaminer, they cant complete the preorder
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
July 21, 2017, 11:20:30 PM
  Everyone considering buying this also please think about what your giving up, your giving up 12+ bitcoins at todays prices, in 3-4 months time btc will prob be over 3700$ after all this segwit stuff finalises,  and know whos with dash/ltc. Now imagine just holding your btc for that time period, thats 12000$ ( possibly absolute minimum ) your losing by investing in a pre order, and who makes that profit instead? Innosilicon does for a concept design they prob only threw together after they saw what bitmain was offering. No prototype, just a promising chip.

Anyone who paid 9k for a ibelink in april could have made 18k by holding their btc instead, or 27k if they held their dash. To make matters worse pinidea or baikal could bring their monster a few weeks from now or b4 u receive the a5. Bitmain could just make another d3, lets call it a d3+ , they could bring that out weeks b4 or after u receive the a5 too. Just a thought.
July 21, 2017, 11:03:33 PM
Bitmain could have asked for more money and gotten it.  I think it was a direct shot over the bow of the competitors.  It was a warning and enough of a big bang to get everyone's attention.  They are the big dog and they are marking their turf.
Activity: 144
July 21, 2017, 10:59:41 PM
July 21, 2017, 10:49:03 PM
Frankly this one was Inno's to lose.  Bitmain made the move first to chop iBelink's private parts off with the 15gh about just below half the cost and roughly the same efficiency.  So the ball was in Inno's court.  They had the price points and all the data before making the announcement.  This time they weren't being blindsided by Bitmain.  It was their chance to redeem themselves and make the giant feel a little pressure.  

So they make the hardware announcement, the specs look good, efficiency looks great.  The last piece of the puzzle.  Price... Now if they could land that punch right on Bitmains jaw they might hurt them just enough to wins some more converts to the Inno camp.  Everyone loves a underdog.  I think most people would rather buy our miners from a company like Inno because frankly I think they care about their reputation and customers and work hard for those customers.

So with all of that finally blowing in Inno's favor they announce this price of $9999.  Utterly just not doable.  Not even close to a competitive price per GH.   Ultimately that is what it will boil down to is the cost per GH.  Everyone wants efficiency, but for the over $4000 markup over the cost of a couple of the D3's I can buy a LOT of electricity before I ever come close to the cost difference between these miners.

This is a pretty bad mistake on Inno's part for this miner.  I think if they priced it in the 6-7k range they would have had a hit on their hands.  Instead I think they are going to see sluggish sales and possibly not make the numbers I am sure they were hoping to hit.  

Inno still has an opportunity to redeem themselves, but the time frame is short.  Correct this pricing mistake and lets get on board this train... Otherwise I personally cannot justify this kind of cost for the A5.  I will sadly have to buy from the evil company that has done little to win my admiration or business.

This is just too bad.  If Inno is listening please take these words to heart.  We want to buy the A5, but you have to get the price in line with what Bitmain is charging per MH/GH or your not going to have the big success you were hoping for.  I can understand charging some premium for the efficiency, but you have to be realistic.  Sadly this won't work for me, and it sounds like many other people here feel the same that I do.

I would like to see the A5 be a success, but at this price point I don't see how that is going to be possible.
July 21, 2017, 10:24:08 PM
guys i dont think this is worth it, even if you could get just 1 at 11k+ (at their btc rates) its still 3-4k too much, its always worth paying a little bit more for efficiency and a guaranteed order, but not that much, we still dont even know how the ibelinks will affect difficulty yet and i think thats why these companys are pushing their products hard before that happens.. Shipping delays are likely with this company and a few weeks after the d3s are released will change everything in initial profits. We also dont know how many other monster x11 miners are going to be released.

you are absolutely right
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
July 21, 2017, 10:20:39 PM
guys i dont think this is worth it, even if you could get just 1 at 11k+ (at their btc rates) its still 3-4k too much, its always worth paying a little bit more for efficiency and a guaranteed order, but not that much, we still dont even know how the ibelinks will affect difficulty yet and i think thats why these companys are pushing their products hard before that happens.. Shipping delays are likely with this company and a few weeks after the d3s are released will change everything in initial profits. We also dont know how many other monster x11 miners are going to be released.
July 21, 2017, 10:02:00 PM

life is tricky dear, stay in your magic  Cheesy

My fears exactly.  I really want to order these, but it's hard to pull the trigger on something so expensive with a 2 month pre-order wait period (at least) without a definite shipping date to look forward to.  The 'give us your money, now get in line and like it' mentality of these ASIC companies is irritating.

i agree, pre-orders should have a shipping date of no more than 15 days at maximum.
Activity: 122
July 21, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

Activity: 144
July 21, 2017, 09:49:48 PM

July 21, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
Yes i want it! 3 days I do not sleep to place the order
July 21, 2017, 09:29:25 PM
OK thanks! We'll talk about it in 2 months;)

Lets hope they deliver exactly what they advertised. If so wish you happy mining.  Cool
July 21, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
OK thanks! We'll talk about it in 2 months;)
July 21, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

I placed an order and received the confirmation email! They want a bank transfer within 24 h but today is Friday .... cancel my order? Huh

Just email them that you will initiate wire on Monday and they will gladly accept that, come on they need to sell those expensive 'pre-order' units for which even a prototype is not made yet.
July 21, 2017, 09:19:19 PM
With that price just inno announced for A5, we may see D3 price will increase next batch

with this formula the watt consumption should also decrease  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: