Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W - page 30. (Read 55197 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 11:07:22 PM
Sorry to butt in guys, but is there any word on a smaller version of this ASIC miner? Seems like a sweet deal, but I'm not really willing to shell out half of the BTC I own for this... At the moment, it's just a tough risk to take for me.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
July 24, 2017, 08:38:03 PM
This company/group(EHS Miner) has been working on these miners for 3 years and produced exactly NOTHING.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/french-asic-miner-company-ehsminercom-573712
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ehs-miner-coming-soon-1769328
Activity: 578
Merit: 508
July 24, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

This now generic ASIC miner picture has been floating around in this forum for what, around 2 years?

The last time (2 weeks ago?) I believe was in the computer hardware for sale topic from a different front company as a LTC ASIC miner.

So the scam-o-meter should be reading > 90%. Fake ASIC miners can really push buttons.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 08:02:44 PM
Quite a bump, waiting for my D11 and D3, cross fingers Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
July 24, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Has iBeLink made their order numbers public somewhere?

No, they've been very closed about that - but so have ALL of the other miner manufacturers for ANY ASIC-based mining machines.

The iBeLinks aren't going to achieve ROI in 2 months - it's already been almost that long since they were sold out and they don't appear to have shipped a significant number of them yet (and if they have shipped any it was to the folks that ordered back in May or so when they first went on pre-order).

They *might* achieve ROI in 2 months of OPERATION if they start arriving before the end of the July, but when it takes someone 2-3 months to even GET the miner that's NOT a "2 month ROI".

They're also going to bump the total network hashrate up a LOT before Bitmain or Innosilicon even START shipping the D3 / A5 at all, which will make it take longer for THOSE miners to achieve ROI - and THOSE miners are looking at 2 months or more of "pre-order delay" before THEY start shipping, presuming Bitmain and Innosilicon meet their announced shipping dates (Bitmain has a pretty good record there, Innosilicon is mixed).

Thanks for your feedback.

I am expecting mine to arrive by 10th August so lets hope i make my ROI in 1 t 2 months and that is very much possible based on scneario that Innosillicon monsters and Bitmain's D3 won't be shipping before October 1st.

And in worst case the ROI will be in 3 months, but lets hope for best i am hoping for 1.5 month ROI period
July 24, 2017, 07:21:16 PM
I think the preorder iBelinks are supposed to ship end of the week time frame if they ship on time.  I suspect they may get them about the same time as the people who have been ordering directly from the site at this point.  Should be interesting to see this horse race.

Lets hope for best i will share when i get mine.  Cool
July 24, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

How difficulty affects earnings seems relatively simple (higher difficulty = lower earnings), putting numbers to upcoming difficulty increases is what seems to not be obvious. I still think there might be some gleanable insights from the available data, maybe I'll spend some time with it and if anything fruitful arises I'll report back.

Yes, how is relatively simple, but yet it still gets ignored.  How to attach a diff rise to this number of monster miners is pure guess work.  Good luck wrapping numbers around this.  Grin 

I just stopped guessing.  If you can get in early you might see a decent ROI, other than that it will become a long game fast.

Yes its all about ROI , in such volatile market i recommend to buy a device with ROI of maximum 1 month or in dire need 2 month, because what you see now is going to be very different when you start mining and with massive equipment to flow in the market will increase the difficulty tons of time.

Wouldnt everyone like machines that roi in a max of 1 month for ever.  At that point manufacturers will just keep them.  It will always level itself out between seller and buyer and 1 month rois are few and far between

If a manufacturer would prefer to keep devices with themselves for 1 month ROI then why not for 3 month ROI ?
.....Remember even now manufacturer's keep some for themselves but they can't keep all, its a volatile market afterall and they have to make some sales to fund next version of their miners.

Its all about we miners raising our voices and telling Mining equipment manufacturers to provide it for no more than 2 months ROI and again 1 month ideally speaking.
July 24, 2017, 05:34:47 PM
I think the preorder iBelinks are supposed to ship end of the week time frame if they ship on time.  I suspect they may get them about the same time as the people who have been ordering directly from the site at this point.  Should be interesting to see this horse race.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
The issue I have is with all the sellers of the Baikal 300's. Those are going for a bare minimum of $1500, but only earn about $5/day according to coinwarz.
That's a full 300 days ROI, which is crazy given the difficulty predictions for the next few months.
A 90-day ROI would make these miners worth about $500 at best.
Same issue with any of the X11 rigs out there today. Sellers are pushing rigs with super-high ROI price points.
Best Baikal is the new 2GH rigs from the manufacturer. They ROI is about 7 months compared to 11-12 months for retail Baikal 300's
And, all these ROI numbers assume no difficulty change.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
July 24, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

How difficulty affects earnings seems relatively simple (higher difficulty = lower earnings), putting numbers to upcoming difficulty increases is what seems to not be obvious. I still think there might be some gleanable insights from the available data, maybe I'll spend some time with it and if anything fruitful arises I'll report back.

Yes, how is relatively simple, but yet it still gets ignored.  How to attach a diff rise to this number of monster miners is pure guess work.  Good luck wrapping numbers around this.  Grin 

I just stopped guessing.  If you can get in early you might see a decent ROI, other than that it will become a long game fast.

Yes its all about ROI , in such volatile market i recommend to buy a device with ROI of maximum 1 month or in dire need 2 month, because what you see now is going to be very different when you start mining and with massive equipment to flow in the market will increase the difficulty tons of time.

Wouldnt everyone like machines that roi in a max of 1 month for ever.  At that point manufacturers will just keep them.  It will always level itself out between seller and buyer and 1 month rois are few and far between
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
July 24, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

No, they've been very closed about that - but so have ALL of the other miner manufacturers for ANY ASIC-based mining machines.

The iBeLinks aren't going to achieve ROI in 2 months - it's already been almost that long since they were sold out and they don't appear to have shipped a significant number of them yet (and if they have shipped any it was to the folks that ordered back in May or so when they first went on pre-order).

They *might* achieve ROI in 2 months of OPERATION if they start arriving before the end of the July, but when it takes someone 2-3 months to even GET the miner that's NOT a "2 month ROI".

They're also going to bump the total network hashrate up a LOT before Bitmain or Innosilicon even START shipping the D3 / A5 at all, which will make it take longer for THOSE miners to achieve ROI - and THOSE miners are looking at 2 months or more of "pre-order delay" before THEY start shipping, presuming Bitmain and Innosilicon meet their announced shipping dates (Bitmain has a pretty good record there, Innosilicon is mixed).

July 24, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

Yes its all about ROI , in such volatile market i recommend to buy a device with ROI of maximum 1 month or in dire need 2 month

Good luck finding such a unicorn.

Every new vision and unprecedented objectives were once declared as 'unicorns' but time proved that with unity everything is possible.  Smiley

And yes also this unicorn exist already Take example those who purchased iBeLink on time are now expecting to recover ROI in 1.5 to 2 months
Similarly those who ordered D3 on time are also expecting to recover ROI in 2 months at most.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
July 24, 2017, 04:33:10 PM

Yes its all about ROI , in such volatile market i recommend to buy a device with ROI of maximum 1 month or in dire need 2 month

Good luck finding such a unicorn.

July 24, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

July 24, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

July 24, 2017, 12:30:35 PM
Hi,

i have only experience with Antminer so far.
And after my calculations I was confused. Huh

I have calculated the approximate revenue. with different calculators.
If I get with 30GH DASH mine i get 12k to 15k USD per month? Is this right/realistic ?
I can not quite believe it.

Or how do you see that?

Thanks and best regards

proshot

That is not realistic because you need to consider following factors:-

1. IbeLink 10.8 Ghs will be going live in quantity of 5000 plus by Mid of August thus increasing the difficulty and network hash rate significantly reducing payouts.

2. Antminer D3 15 Ghs will go live in last week of September in thousands again it will massively increase the difficulty and hash rate.

3. So by the time 30 GHs innosilliocon is released (and if the same specs because in past they always announced higher specs and low watt but in production delivered 50% less Ghs and 30% higher wattage) i think it would be making you somewhere around $1000 a month maximum.

Note: This is just my calculation and the realtime calculation depend on how many Ibelink, antminer d3 go live before Innosillicon 30 Ghs is unleashed

No they did not, this is my estimate based on monitoring their possible tests connected with higher hash rates so the number comes to 5000 plus
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 12:12:42 PM
There seems to be a lot of speculation about impending difficulty increases, which made me start to wonder...

Would it be possible to look back at the data for various coins/miner releases and come up with some generic assumptions/ballpark figures about the likelihood of a given difficulty increase?

Obviously currency value fluctuations (which directly affect ROI) are not predictable, but there could be some other variables that are calculable, i.e. the "drop-out rate" of older/lower hash rate miners, or the number of units released per batch per company.

Maybe looking at the data cumulatively would offer some insights/guidelines.

I assume the big mining farms already do this type of analysis and I think it would be useful for the little guys do the same in order to level the playing field a bit.

ps- first post ever, please be gentle  Kiss

There is just no realistic way to do this.  If you go back historically and look at a chart you would have to know how many miners came online at a given time, what was the capability of that miner to even get a wild guess as to the impact of just one manufacturers miners coming online. 

Now suddenly you have several miner manufacturers launching MEGA size miners all on the network at once?  The first onslaught will start here in the next couple of weeks when the first huge batches of the iBelinks hit the network.  Again we don't know how many miners are in this first bunch of batches so hard judge what you are going to get.

Now add Baikal, Bitmain, and Innosilicon to the mix and frankly this is a free for all of massive scale.  Any numbers you see right now or can produce are purely a WILD guess, but rest assured in about 60-90 days you will see profitability collapse and will only be profitable for a short while for those who obtained these miners in the first batches.  It will look pretty sweet to those who were in that first batch of iBelink miners I think, or even the Giant+ miners for a little bit, but if you watch the diff go straight off the chart those pie in the sky numbers that everyone is drooling over will vanish pretty quick.

I think this is one of the oddest things for newbies and even some old timers to get is how difficulty impacts earnings, and when you have an all out assault on X11 like this it is going to be nothing short of mind boggling.  It is an arms race right now for X11 miners.  Sit back, grab the popcorn because your about to get the definition of UGLY with this diff increase.

July 24, 2017, 11:25:18 AM
There seems to be a lot of speculation about impending difficulty increases, which made me start to wonder...

Would it be possible to look back at the data for various coins/miner releases and come up with some generic assumptions/ballpark figures about the likelihood of a given difficulty increase?

Obviously currency value fluctuations (which directly affect ROI) are not predictable, but there could be some other variables that are calculable, i.e. the "drop-out rate" of older/lower hash rate miners, or the number of units released per batch per company.

Maybe looking at the data cumulatively would offer some insights/guidelines.

I assume the big mining farms already do this type of analysis and I think it would be useful for the little guys do the same in order to level the playing field a bit.

ps- first post ever, please be gentle  Kiss

There is just no realistic way to do this.  If you go back historically and look at a chart you would have to know how many miners came online at a given time, what was the capability of that miner to even get a wild guess as to the impact of just one manufacturers miners coming online. 

Now suddenly you have several miner manufacturers launching MEGA size miners all on the network at once?  The first onslaught will start here in the next couple of weeks when the first huge batches of the iBelinks hit the network.  Again we don't know how many miners are in this first bunch of batches so hard judge what you are going to get.

Now add Baikal, Bitmain, and Innosilicon to the mix and frankly this is a free for all of massive scale.  Any numbers you see right now or can produce are purely a WILD guess, but rest assured in about 60-90 days you will see profitability collapse and will only be profitable for a short while for those who obtained these miners in the first batches.  It will look pretty sweet to those who were in that first batch of iBelink miners I think, or even the Giant+ miners for a little bit, but if you watch the diff go straight off the chart those pie in the sky numbers that everyone is drooling over will vanish pretty quick.

I think this is one of the oddest things for newbies and even some old timers to get is how difficulty impacts earnings, and when you have an all out assault on X11 like this it is going to be nothing short of mind boggling.  It is an arms race right now for X11 miners.  Sit back, grab the popcorn because your about to get the definition of UGLY with this diff increase.
Pages:
Jump to: