Pages:
Author

Topic: Inoue vs Donaire II discussion - page 27. (Read 8163 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 20, 2022, 09:56:46 AM
The odds doesn't change that much, Donaire is still 4:1 underdog.
I think for underdog bettors this is really a good odds assuming that Donaire can still fight and has the power and the timing to counter Inoue when he is going inside just like in the first fight. Donaire though will need to have a lot of stamina against the young Inoue to be able to sustain his attack the whole 12 rounds because this is what I'm seeing in this fight. Back and forth war throughout 12.

The only chances i can see for Donaire to get the win is to either control the early rounds or knock Inoue down even once and then calm down and just defend on the late rounds. I mean Donaire's style of play tends to be aggressive on the early round and then gas out on the later round, causing his punches became weak.
Inoue is known to have a destructive punches, if Donaire gas out on the later round he'll most probably gonna make that as an advantage.

Yes, Inoue has that destructive power punch that can bring Donaire down. I see that exact point for him to beat Inoue.

If he can (Donaire) get that early aggressive lead or if possible knock down Inoue in much earlier rounds, he can win it up and grab

another good title in his belt. Hard fight for both champ. We are all hoping for entertaining actions from both sides. Let see who's going

to be the last man standing or the name that will be announced as the winner.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 20, 2022, 06:09:53 AM
I think for underdog bettors this is really a good odds assuming that Donaire can still fight and has the power and the timing to counter Inoue when he is going inside just like in the first fight. Donaire though will need to have a lot of stamina against the young Inoue to be able to sustain his attack the whole 12 rounds because this is what I'm seeing in this fight. Back and forth war throughout 12.

The only chances i can see for Donaire to get the win is to either control the early rounds or knock Inoue down even once and then calm down and just defend on the late rounds. I mean Donaire's style of play tends to be aggressive on the early round and then gas out on the later round, causing his punches became weak.

True, he should do a great job in the first 6 rounds, the 2nd half of the fight is not for him anymore as he will certainly be gassed out and Inoue will dominate. I'm pretty sure Inoue understands that so he would not engage so much in the early rounds and wait until Donaire will be tired.

Inoue is known to have a destructive punches, if Donaire gas out on the later round he'll most probably gonna make that as an advantage.
Inoue was impressive in the first fight, he struggle early but have adjusted later, and knock donaire down.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
April 20, 2022, 05:48:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 20, 2022, 04:43:32 AM
Yes, it's a good take for us Donaire fans.

But I'm still assuming that as the match closes to the date, the odds will have its change a lot. Well, we're still far from their match so if there's not that much change, it's okay.

We might see it happen maybe by the first week of the month for their match or 1 week before their match. The big change in odds is likely to begin.

It could be, but I'm not seeing a huge swing in favor of Donaire, might remain at that odds as we approaches the fight.

Nevertheless, as Filipinos and who support our fighters, the odds is already tempting and attractive. A few sats here and there won't make any difference, but at least if Donaire wins by a long shot, we are all going to celebrate as well.

Fan will always be a fan, a small amount of stake to add spice while watching the fight.

Who knows Donaire makes an upset and wins this fight, right? It's on how you'll going to take this and how would you
anticipate luck with your bet.

The heavy favors are still with Inoue, but we never know what fate between these two, there's always a lucky punch that
may land in Inoue's critical point, else it can be the other way around.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 19, 2022, 11:26:34 PM

But I'm still assuming that as the match closes to the date, the odds will have its change a lot. Well, we're still far from their match so if there's not that much change, it's okay.

We might see it happen maybe by the first week of the month for their match or 1 week before their match. The big change in odds is likely to begin.

It could be, but I'm not seeing a huge swing in favor of Donaire, might remain at that odds as we approaches the fight.

Nevertheless, as Filipinos and who support our fighters, the odds is already tempting and attractive. A few sats here and there won't make any difference, but at least if Donaire wins by a long shot, we are all going to celebrate as well.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
April 19, 2022, 11:19:47 PM
I did watch the first fight and it seems that Donaire could have a better chance if he could just continue with the volume of punches. However, when he tries to get inside, Naoya is countering him beautifully and that made a impression of the judges that he is winning the round. Didn't see Donaire's counter punching though and the left hook was just thrown later. He should used it more and not rely on the overhand right of his because Naoya was blocking it with his hands and simply avoiding it as Donaire is not that fast in this fight.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 19, 2022, 09:33:10 PM
I admit that Naoya Inoue has more chances to win the fight but even how small the chance of Donaire winning this rematch is, a chance is still a chance. There's always an upset and that is possible. I also have some reasons to believe why Donaire can win the fight.
He is the All time favorite considering that he Beats Nonito In their first bout but thistime? it will change .

This is my personal take. During Donaire's first fight with Naoya, he had more chances of winning. That was an opportunity which was more reachable than their rematch in the coming months. In fact, Donaire showed to the world that Naoya is not the monster that everybody is afraid of. He even almost knocked him down if I can still remember it right. But I guess from their first match and their second one, Donaire must be growing a little slower and weaker.

His win would be an upset because he is the underdog at 4.20. If you are a Donaire fan, betting on moneyline is a good bet.
exactly what I'm trying to say above , Because we can see that int he past bout , Donaire did made it close to Naoya meaning with Small improvement and dedication he can beat this Japanese boxer so with all his power and ability to become this next fight?
i know he we change the route and will finally take the next step and will push this rivalry into a decision making 3rd fight .
Do you think Inoue will not think of an improvement?

Of course, Inoue will certainly adjust and will try to improve because he got hurt during the first fight, and what is important is that he still wins the fight. This is going to be an epic battle but I'm not gonna lie, I still think Donaire would lose.

Naoya has the upper hand in this fight. Even if he is just the same boxer that Nonito faced the first time, he could still came out the winner. Naoya is the better boxer so it falls on Nonito to improve more so that he could fight in a way that would defeat Naoya. But since Naoya was really hurt the first time they met, I am sure he will study and train so that it won't be repeated in their rematch.

To be honest, I agree with the odds. And the odds say that Naoya is probably the winner.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 19, 2022, 07:27:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 19, 2022, 07:19:52 PM

Good also for bettors that really support Nonito Donaire even if they see Naoya Inoue has the better chance of winning. I will admit I like to place a bet for Nonito Donaire because there's no big reason why should I place a bet for Inoue. I will stand on my Flag and who's our representative there regardless of the odds.

Even Naoya Inoue seems to be improved since their first meeting, the same goes for Nonito Donaire too. The fact that he maintains his speed, that's already a good advantage as it means, he really worked out on that continuously. Donaire's movements are not the usual movement that a 39-year-old boxer should be supposed to be shown. That's how different he is even at that age.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 19, 2022, 04:38:54 PM
I admit that Naoya Inoue has more chances to win the fight but even how small the chance of Donaire winning this rematch is, a chance is still a chance. There's always an upset and that is possible. I also have some reasons to believe why Donaire can win the fight.
He is the All time favorite considering that he Beats Nonito In their first bout but thistime? it will change .

This is my personal take. During Donaire's first fight with Naoya, he had more chances of winning. That was an opportunity which was more reachable than their rematch in the coming months. In fact, Donaire showed to the world that Naoya is not the monster that everybody is afraid of. He even almost knocked him down if I can still remember it right. But I guess from their first match and their second one, Donaire must be growing a little slower and weaker.

His win would be an upset because he is the underdog at 4.20. If you are a Donaire fan, betting on moneyline is a good bet.

As a fan, that odd is really great reward if Donaire upset Inoue on this upcoming rematch.

Bookies might see the gap from all the possible advantages, though in this sport, upset is always present and fans are
mostly aiming and hoping that their pick will win.We never know how prepared Donaire in this fight, he will try everything
to be the last man standing and earn what title Inoue's holding right now.

Donaire has the power and speed so an upset victory is not a far possibility. If I were to risk my money on an upset win, I would be happy risking it for Donaire than in other fights like Tagoe and Garcia. Donaire has proven in their first match that he could defeat Naoya. He could actually defeat Naoya in their second match. This is not a one-sided fight despite the significant difference in the odds. But of course Naoya is the younger and more athletic and powerful fighter between the two.
That's what makes the fight so interesting to see because Inoue is not guaranteed to win again even if he had won on their first match and even if he's labeled as current favorite against Donaire, that is also not an assurance. Donaire have been training so well after he was defeat on their first match and he even improved throughout the year as he finished 2 fights in just a year with both resulting in a KO. He may be getting old for sure but his body is still young and can still dance against the monster.
He might be that old but wont be enough for him to retire or hang his gloves but we dont know if he do ever beat up Inoue then that might be the time that he would consider out that decision.
Inoue would be the favorite as always but there are people who do really roots out for Donaire to win up this fight and its really interesting and a bit exciting for this fight.
We dont even expect that he would fight Donaire instead of Casimero so its too late for such sched  what you think?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 19, 2022, 11:26:23 AM

As a fan, that odd is really great reward if Donaire upset Inoue on this upcoming rematch.

Bookies might see the gap from all the possible advantages, though in this sport, upset is always present and fans are
mostly aiming and hoping that their pick will win.We never know how prepared Donaire in this fight, he will try everything

Donaire has the power and speed so an upset victory is not a far possibility. If I were to risk my money on an upset win, I would be happy risking it for Donaire than in other fights like Tagoe and Garcia. Donaire has proven in their first match that he could defeat Naoya. He could actually defeat Naoya in their second match. This is not a one-sided fight despite the significant difference in the odds. But of course Naoya is the younger and more athletic and powerful fighter between the two.
That's what makes the fight so interesting to see because Inoue is not guaranteed to win again even if he had won on their first match and even if he's labeled as current favorite against Donaire, that is also not an assurance. Donaire have been training so well after he was defeat on their first match and he even improved throughout the year as he finished 2 fights in just a year with both resulting in a KO. He may be getting old for sure but his body is still young and can still dance against the monster.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 19, 2022, 10:27:19 AM

exactly what I'm trying to say above , Because we can see that int he past bout , Donaire did made it close to Naoya meaning with Small improvement and dedication he can beat this Japanese boxer so with all his power and ability to become this next fight?
i know he we change the route and will finally take the next step and will push this rivalry into a decision making 3rd fight .

Of course, Inoue will certainly adjust and will try to improve because he got hurt during the first fight, and what is important is that he still wins the fight. This is going to be an epic battle but I'm not gonna lie, I still think Donaire would lose.

Yes, certainly Inoue will also change his tactics as he is also aware that Donaire's punches can really pin him down if by chance he will got caught by it. Both of them have the power to take each other down in just a few rounds but these two choose to be smarter than that because their chances will somehow decline if they will just go for a toe-to-toe and wait who will go down first.

I won't disagree or agree about your comment if Inoue will still be the winner this time because we both know that it was just a UD and not a KO, also their capabilities is not that far and it's still not yet concluded.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 19, 2022, 07:22:58 AM

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 19, 2022, 07:12:02 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 18, 2022, 09:47:54 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
April 18, 2022, 09:25:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 18, 2022, 07:57:10 PM
@OP, since we already have the date for this three-belt unification fight, would you mind changing the title of this thread and putting the date so the fans here would have a clearer glimpse of when the fight would take place by just looking at the title.

Inoue vs Donaire Title Unification Fight (June 7)

I agree. Since the fight was announced, they already set a date for it. There are users who only follow this thread and are not really that search-type person where the date is just an easy Google. Anyway, after 2 months of preparation, we can now see the result of their respective training.

I hope Donaire can upset Inoue even if the odds are clear that he has a low chance of winnings.

An upset will shock the world. I really hope for that before he hangs his gloves for good.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 18, 2022, 07:51:22 PM
Donaire would be surely be prepared for this one since it would really be considered to be sort of revenge of his lost against Inoue on their first encounter.He wont really be making the same mistake or carelessness on not to have that good defense specially on body blows which we know that this is Inoue specialty.

I think Donaire doesn't have that goal of revenge. He will just be on his usual thing, to try to win no matter what. I can't recall Donaire is having a goal of revenging his loss but just want to settle things properly in the ring regardless of who's the opponent.

And yes, preparation is surely on the way to his camp. Donaire already knows how strong the Japanese monster is and knows the capability of his opponent. He knows at this point that Inoue improved since their last fight and no choice for Donaire but to also improve his strategies.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 18, 2022, 07:34:14 PM
@OP, since we already have the date for this three-belt unification fight, would you mind changing the title of this thread and putting the date so the fans here would have a clearer glimpse of when the fight would take place by just looking at the title.

Inoue vs Donaire Title Unification Fight (June 7)

Finally, its good to see the final date and hoping that it will push through.
This can be a good rematch between this two, its good to be more specific on the title so bettors can easily find this thread and read some of the comments here. Donaire have to be more prepared this time, because Inoue is always the hardest boxer to fight with on his level, can’t wait for this one.
I agree that title should be changed so that people wont really be keep on questioning about on when this fight would be happening and its true that it would be on June 7  and we are just 2 months away before this fight.
Donaire would be surely be prepared for this one since it would really be considered to be sort of revenge of his lost against Inoue on their first encounter.He wont really be making the same mistake
or carelessness on not to have that good defense specially on body blows which we know that this is Inoue specialty.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1102
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
April 18, 2022, 07:27:35 PM
Well, perhaps the reason why Donaire canceled his fight against Casimero because they are both Filipino and now Donaire's target is Inoue because of the revenge. But the eagerneies was only on the Donaire's side not on Inuoe and there is a chance that Inoue will not accept the chance to fight that was challenged by Donaire. Although there is no announcement yet and that is only a rumor, it could be the judges mind will change who will be the next. But who knwos there is an announcemnet.
They should not make announcement with regards to that fight if they think they are both Filipino, it’s just that Donaire can’t handle the trash talk and Casimero is playing a dirty trick. Going back on this discussion, we know these are two great boxer, they have history and there’s a chance for this match again. If Pinoy can’t beat Inoue this time, then I believe there’s no other way but to accept that fact.

as per Ryker1's comment about inoue will not accept the chance to fight with donaire - the fight is already scheduled this june 7. but anyway, the comment was last year so we were not sure at that time about this match. and now, it is not a rumour anymore. a lot of bookies have their odds out already favouring inoue of course. donaire is the underdog so for those who are rooting for donaire, this is a good chance for you to place bet on him. after all, we are saying that age doesn't matter so long you are totally conditioned for the fight.
Pages:
Jump to: