Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 14. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 07, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
you should invest in coins that already have a stock exchange list and have a large capacity, but if you want to invest in new ICO you must be careful in choosing the ICO project, because if you choose the wrong one it will make you lose like ico who is scam or can't listed on the stock exchange
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

100% effective?  It is not the truth. People do not getting 100% good feedback from all ICO. ICO investment is good but be ensure before invest an ICO. Remember you have enough brain for investing money on ICO.
ICO is great investment if you can choose right ICO project.

Which aspects should I take into to know if the ICO is correct? How to differentiate it of ICOs scams?
Cool Huh Cool
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
I do not know what aspects to pay attention to investing in the ICO, because I personally can be said to be almost frustrated with the many ICOs that lead to fraud. If I suggest you see what ICO rating is?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 07, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Wink Huh Cool

100% effective?  It is not the truth. People do not getting 100% good feedback from all ICO. ICO investment is good but be ensure before invest an ICO. Remember you have enough brain for investing money on ICO.
ICO is great investment if you can choose right ICO project.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
November 07, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
Investing in ICO is riskier than you think. I prefer to put on a good potential cryptocurrency than investing in ICO. ICO can also be good if you can find one. There are thousands of scam ICO nowadays, FYI.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 07, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
Current situation of the crypto market is not at its best so the chances of new projects to survive now is less so better to stay away from investing on ICOs if you don't want to take risk of losing your capital and remember that lot of ICOs also postponed their sale to the next year.

I stopped investing in new projects for precisely this reason; now I am only interested in stable coins that are already traded on exchanges and have a price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
Investment is best done by gaining experience. You can't hurry or you'll lose everything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
Current situation of the crypto market is not at its best so the chances of new projects to survive now is less so better to stay away from investing on ICOs if you don't want to take risk of losing your capital and remember that lot of ICOs also postponed their sale to the next year.
At the moment, investing in ICO means losing money, I do not see much from ICO investing. Many investors have regretted that ICO projects do not have the policy of ensuring that investors value tokens. will increase, and the reality is that almost all tokens are reduced after being exchanged
Activity: 298
November 07, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
I don't think that's the right time to invest in ICO. Because ICO's reputation is very bad now, and many projects are fraudulent. Some fraudulent items can not be avoided. We need to wait for better and safer ways to invest.

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 07, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.

Do not jump to conclusions, projects on the IOS platform can be counted on the fingers. Just now the whole cryptocurrency is going through hard times.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
November 07, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Investments in this market are always risky, why do you think that investing in BTC and ETH is not risky? I bought ETH at 400$ and now it's only 200$ and I lose more than 50% of my assets, exactly it is less risky than investing in an ICO right now

Yes that right bro very High risky Investing on ICO , I see now To Much SCAM Project ICO NOW ,so we must extra carefuly . i just suggest will better  Investing in  Bitcoin or Ethreum

I agree with your opinion dude, for me invest in ICO is too risky because nowadays most of projects that arrange ICO are just to get advantages from investors and at the last the result is scam project. Rather than invest in ICO, better we invest to buy btc and altcoins that have already listed in the exchange and suggested in the coinmarketcap. Investing in btc and altcoins that already listed in the exchange are more promising and of course we can get profits from our investation if we trading it in the right time.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 07, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
I would suggest not to invest in ICOs. You are better off investing on other top trending crypto currencies even though they have high fluctuation rate that is price stability issue. At least you won't be getting scam. You have to risk when investing. But still if you want to invest on ICOs, i would suggest you to be careful and do proper research and analysis before you invest. Make sure you do a check on the developers and how much potential the project has.
Activity: 270
November 07, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
For now, I do not have the interest to invest in icos any more. Always with the intention to gain and not to lose all of a sudden. Being a victim of scammed icos,i am always careful.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 07, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Wink Huh Cool
Forget about whitepaper but you just need to consider about the code and hype as the main thing need to determine before try to invest in any ico. Remember whitepaper can't be considered as an important thing. '
The hype will become an important thing because this will be affecting the price of token after it already listed on exchange site. Hype is everything.
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
November 07, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Investments in this market are always risky, why do you think that investing in BTC and ETH is not risky? I bought ETH at 400$ and now it's only 200$ and I lose more than 50% of my assets, exactly it is less risky than investing in an ICO right now

Yes that right bro very High risky Investing on ICO , I see now To Much SCAM Project ICO NOW ,so we must extra carefuly . i just suggest will better  Investing in  Bitcoin or Ethreum
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.

It is very difficult to give an advice since we know already that It's very hard to determine a good
ICO but I may suggest to just staying and keep in touch with crypto so that you will be knowledgeable .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I would not worry about ETH. He will grow up.  Alt-Coins are unknown. ICO is more like collecting money now.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
You need to invest icos in bullish trend. If general market cap increasing you can invest icos but you need to be sure you are not in bulltrap. Second important things is projects real world value after general market conditions. You need to choose ico which can be use in real world and that ico need to have lots of potential for future. That ico need to have capabilities for future partnerships with big companies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: