Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 11. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:41:38 PM
invest in ICO to be clear on who has a concept that certainly has functions and uses. see the team from their identity and background. It will be important for the smooth running of the ICO because it certainly will affect the team aspect. selective in the ICO is currently quite important when it does not want to meet with the scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 11:16:58 PM
If you want to invest in a new Ico, you have to be more careful, don't get the wrong ico, for now there are a lot of jammed ico scams, you have to be more observant in choosing an ico
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 08, 2018, 11:12:22 PM
Don't invest in ICOs at all, if you are really interested in owning tokens of particular ICO then go to forkdelta where bounty hunters sell their tokens after getting paid. More often then not they will sell tokens at less price than ICO price.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
I agree with you that the biggest scam in the market comes from ERC-20, which is why Ethereum began to decline! I think the risk of investing in ICO is now greater than the benefits!
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
It is difficult to answer these types of questions because hapended about  in the ICOs market, since many people just cheated. Thanks to this,was generated investor distrust.
But I am sure that there are good projects, focused on solving social problems, and in these  is safe to invest.
 Cool Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 08, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
When investing in a new ICO I prefer infrastructure projects like blockchains or anything that will promote more adoption or easy usage of cryptos like debit cards, easy to use exchanges and protocols. This are projects that people are more likely to adopt in this early stage.
New ICOs have a chance to ride the next bill run wave, if planned very we'll.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
November 08, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
Be careful to ICO project nowadays because most of it are scams so research and study first before investing. And i think ICOs today are full of shitcoins so you must really research thoroughly before putting your money on it. Check all the information and ask other investors.
ICO projects at the moment are risky because people are no longer interested in new projects that make the situation worse. If we want the ICO market to recover well, we need a lot of capital from outside and this will attract more new investors to this market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 07:56:56 PM
first of all take a look at the team, if it is expirienced one and not fake that is a good sighn.
then take a look at county origin, that is also important, I try to stay away from african countries.
then Idea and how much hype it has
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
By investing in a new ICO, you will get a good opportunity to get additional profits. However, when choosing an ICO, you should be very careful not to lose everything.
investing ico for now I don't recommend that investing ico is very profitable but be careful of ico who is scam, because it will make you lose everything.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Be careful to ICO project nowadays because most of it are scams so research and study first before investing. And i think ICOs today are full of shitcoins so you must really research thoroughly before putting your money on it. Check all the information and ask other investors.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
November 08, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
Investing in ICO is a very risky business, it can provide you with high reward, but as everything that possibly provide high reward, it is risky, or low probability event
BTC also was risky and low probability event to succeed, and here we are - it is good, stable cryptocurrency, with more value than anyone predict at the beginning, so do your analysis and invest in ICO that is close to your mind, it could potentially very successful
Activity: 112
November 08, 2018, 10:45:29 AM
Now I think it's not a good idea to invest in ICOs because there are a lot of scummers and I afraid to invest my money there
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 08, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Invest in new ICO in this time is very risky, many ICO project become fraud and scam. Invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum is more profitable than invest in ICO.
personally i am prefer invest my money into bitcoin or other major coins.it give me certainiy return if i hold it for several years.major coins has good developtment and support from community.
Yes, investing in coins that already have a reputation will avoid us from a big risk. Investing in an ICO project does have a very high level of risk and even we can lose all the money we have. Choosing coins that have a good reputation will not give a big advantage because usually coins that will have a dump and pump process are new coins / projects. This is a choice and each has its weaknesses and strengths. Choose according to the situation and conditions we have, because it will be far more meaningful and affect the decisions we will make.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 08, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
I think no matter ICO is on Eth or Neo if its scam then its scam everywhere and dont think ICOs are dieing nop noway situaton is dificult as we are in bear and many projects has problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
To speak frankly about what the market now offers, or rather to say what people want to realize, this is a frank scam, because people still understand that investing in such projects will not be able to offer really normal or some kind of dividends at all.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
November 08, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

Wink Huh Cool

all aspects, especially products and technology, are the options for investing in ICO, and at present most of the ico carry the banking system financially. I am not sure if most ico become like this.
no more interesting ideas?
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
Investing in a new ICO is a hobby for me. But in the current situation of fraud, I will be more careful in choosing the ICO to invest. I will also look at the goals, methods, routes, teams ... I also refer to the ICO rankings, referring to the assessment of the surrounding community ... before deciding to invest in an new ICO.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 08, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Invest in new ICO in this time is very risky, many ICO project become fraud and scam. Invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum is more profitable than invest in ICO.
personally i am prefer invest my money into bitcoin or other major coins.it give me certainiy return if i hold it for several years.major coins has good developtment and support from community.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
reslly good idea. our company also work by one interesting project AIDUS.
This project officially named as the ‘AIDUS Global D-Fund Platform (ADFP)’, is decentralized platform business by establishing a ‘decentralized fund market platform’ in which the AIDUS Coin will serve as the main currency that would be used for the signing and redemption of various fund portfolios. The platform will connect global investors (the demand group for the asset management) with professional asset management companies, while it would supply the ‘Quant Trading System(QTS)’ to the asset management companies in order for them to create various high profit fund items, all aiming at truly revolutionizing and establishing a new ecosystem of global asset management market.
https://aidus.io/
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
November 08, 2018, 09:25:49 AM
If you got no experience and large funds - do not invest in ICO.
Firstly - it is expensive,
Secondly - risky

Buy it after end of ICO from market, and as a rule you will save up to 90% of price and will avoid most of risk, and probably KYC.

Good example: HDAC. ICO price 0,81$ and complicated KYC. Right now, go and buy for 0,05$ easy.
Pages:
Jump to: