Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in a new ICO. - page 15. (Read 2354 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
Study everything about the project. If it's legitimately solving an issue that really matters in the crypto realm, you can be sure its value will go up. You can still make a lot of money investing in the right ICO's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
there are rankings and also supporters in ico and you can take them for your consideration, although not guaranteed, but I am sure that the assessment is given based on a thorough assessment and supporting companies will not want to give their support for bad ico especially if it is a large company so besides concept and also a whitepaper, you also have to see the rating and also how many and how many companies support it so that later you can find the right ico
And you yourself took part in the ICO...? Maybe the growth of bitcoin at the beginning of this year was caused by a large number of scam-ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 07, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
As a newbie with no previous experience, you should learn how to valuate an ICO and how to spot scam ico first. At this time, scam ICOs are more than legit ICOs and not all of legit ICOs will give you profits, most of project get token dumped. Read this THREAD to get some useful information about ICO. Another advice is, as a beginner, you should start investing with small amount of money first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 07, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool

I don't think investing in ICOs in this market is the best idea. Very few ICOs managed to get positive ROI after they hit the exchanges. I would suggest you to wait for the ICO to hit the market and get it at a discount Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 07, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
there are rankings and also supporters in ico and you can take them for your consideration, although not guaranteed, but I am sure that the assessment is given based on a thorough assessment and supporting companies will not want to give their support for bad ico especially if it is a large company so besides concept and also a whitepaper, you also have to see the rating and also how many and how many companies support it so that later you can find the right ico
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
IMO, you shouldn't go with ICOs anymore. Why not invest to the coins that were already listed to exchanges and has a working product.

Though there are still legit ICOs but if you dont know how to choose then you better shouldnt.
[/center]

Huh
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 07, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
At this time I do not invest in ICO, many ICO failed and a lot of the are scam. Right now i prefer invest to Bitcoin and Ethereum, no risk and profitable.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 07, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
IMO, you shouldn't go with ICOs anymore. Why not invest to the coins that were already listed to exchanges and has a working product.

Though there are still legit ICOs but if you dont know how to choose then you better shouldnt.
Activity: 684
November 07, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
Evaluate the project idea, evaluate the team, look at the project community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

We know that in the cryptocurrencies world  invest are not 100% effective, because of the rise and fall of  crypts, so much so that we are constantly interpreting the candles if they are in an bullrish trend or bearish trend.
but my question is about the ICOS, what aspects or information should I have to make a good investment in an ICO?
Wink Huh Cool
I see that lot of Ethereum ICOs - ERC20 tokens are dying, maybe investing into new generation of ICOs - EOS tokens. One of very promising is EOSex - exchange based on EOS blockchain.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

Wink Huh Cool
Pages:
Jump to: