Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 2. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 08:23:02 PM
still, in fact etherum has started to rise and not always fall. if you buy in early April, at least for now you will benefit if you already have etherum investment.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
Investing in altcoin is still good, there are a lot of good altcoins out there besides bitcoin, for example ETH, litecoin, dogecoin, and others more. Find the altcoin that suits your interest more, if i were to pick i would choose ethereum. ETH so far has improved base on it's value and performance otherwise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:45:01 PM
Most altcoins are not much more than just bitcoins, changing only 1-2 minor characteristics, for example, the speed of coin transaction in the network, the method of coin distribution, or the mining algorithm. Most of these coins do not live for a long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
Yes of course I believe there are a lot of altcoin worth investing for. You just have to make a research about it (founders, developers, latest news) . You can check on , Ethereum, Universa,IOTA, Cardano, Sonm. These are some of the altcoins that are worth investing and much  much cheaper than Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
April 28, 2018, 11:12:19 AM
yes still worth but you have to choose top altcoin because so do not have to worry when happened delisting at market or when altcoin no one wants to buy or sell
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 11:06:47 AM
After the sharp drop in the rate in 2018, it is definitely worth investing in a lot of altcoyins, such as Neo, the etherium. after a sharp drop in the rate, many were afraid that the altcoins would die, but as practice shows, the market has again turned green, prices have grown and now you can buy coins at a good price
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 07:47:53 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
investment in Altcoin is also profitable and able to give big profits. so I still expect a lot by investing in Altcoin. In addition, the risk level for investment in Altcoin is minimal. due to its ever-increasing development.
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
Investing in altcoins is profitable. Altcoins are very good for day trading especially when you have nothing to do. A lot of coins are very good so you will find something for you for sure.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
Yes, its worth the invest. Investing in altcoins right now is considered as a secondary option while investing in bitcoin. Some altcoins in the market are very profitable.
Activity: 434
April 27, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
You just need to be cautious about choosing those tokens that you think are promising, wait patiently for them to rise, and you will be rewarded sooner or later. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
It's worth it but it's a long read and difficult ro analyze whether it is successful or not or even worse, scam. That's why some people keep on HODLing BTC, ETH or other similar cryptos and not investing on altcoins
Activity: 99
April 27, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
For me it's worth it. Make analysis and pick, lets say 3-5 currencies which you think you can trust. If in half a year some of them begin to sink objectively, you can switch to new 2-3 option and add them to what you already have
Activity: 116
April 27, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Yes, altcoins are worth investing. There are already some altcoins that have been growing in value at a fast rate. Since bitcoins are becoming in demand, now is the perfect time to maximize the possibilities of investing in altcoins.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 02:17:48 AM
Yes, it is still worth to invest in altcoins. Look and study a good and potential coin to buy and hold it for longterm.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 02:12:13 AM
I think investing in altcoin is more worth then investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin already rised from zero to tenthousand. The next steps of bitcoin will not that big anymore. But there are a lot of altcoins, who has great projects behind, and who will grow in the future. So those altcoins have a much higher chance to get a 100x or more then bitcoin. Thats why i prefer to invest in altcoins. They are may more risky, but they can bring you much more profit if you invest in the right time!
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 27, 2018, 02:03:45 AM
There are various of altcoins in the market.
Most of the top altcoins are backed by strong devs and communities. They will grow.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
In my opinion, there is altcoin that are very worth investing and that is ethereum because even though the market is down in this past weeks ethereum price didnt decreased that much and now its price is increasing little by little and I think it will have a big growth in next few weeks.
Activity: 136
April 26, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
Yes. It is worth it. It is definitely much riskier than investing in bitcoin but returns are definitely higher.

I honestly think it's worth investing in altcoin as long as you can manage to keep what you bought, the best
is to wait for a long time to keep their profits growing. At least in a year, because many simply throw
your money without having learned anything about the currency.
Activity: 75
April 26, 2018, 10:36:37 PM
Yes I think so. I have observed altcoins going up with bitcoin. It is making progress as of now but we should be very careful about it since the market is really unpredictable and in anytime the value of the coins could collapse most especially during times when bad information is spread across the internet. Banning and other events that could negatively impact the cryptocurrency could just ruin any uptrend in the market exchanges. If you are in to investing make sure you have just chosen the right amount of money you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 93
April 26, 2018, 10:27:44 PM
Bitcoin growth can not be stopped. even Bitcoin will grow even more. Indeed, various types of altcoin can also be a substitute for investment. But the time taken is also long enough to get big profits. while bitcoin every time often experience movement. Thus making it the highest fan popularity to date and making other altcoins unable to match it in big production affairs.
Pages:
Jump to: