Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 9. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
Investing in altcoins is still worth it. Blockchain technology is being applied to every area of our lives today and this projects are powered and accessed through their tokens and these tokens are the numerous altcoins we have today. Investing in them, makes us take part in this new technology and also attain financial independence.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
Invest in altcoin while it is at the ICO stage. Most likely, at this stage you will pay the lowest price for a coin, especially given the rapid growth in the number of ICOs.
Also, you can wait for the release of altcoin to the open market, thereby avoiding ICO mania. it is necessary to look for coins that are experiencing their first drop in the market to buy them at a lower price than during the ICO. The reason for such a fall could be the simultaneous release of a large number of coins on the market. The coin is sold, usually either the holders who bought it on the presale, or those who received altcoin for free to help in the promotion of the ICO. At the same time, we should not forget that such a blowout can significantly distort the market capitalization of the company.
Activity: 263
April 17, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Invest in altcoin while it is at the ICO stage. Most likely, at this stage you will pay the lowest price for a coin, especially given the rapid growth in the number of ICOs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest.
Activity: 209
ICO starting on 16th of April!
April 17, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
It seems to me that a good time to invest now. The market begins to recover and bring a good profit. I think that buying altcoins can bring us very good profits.
Activity: 280
April 17, 2018, 03:34:17 PM
I think that investing in altcoin is still very feasible. because altcoin also has its own meaning and its own progress. so in investing we need to be careful in living it for the future to be better.

Here it is necessary to conduct an economic analysis of projects. It is very dangerous to enter the crypto currency market in this way.
Activity: 120
April 17, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
MY opinion you to invest in these altcoins:-

ETH

DASH

BITCOINCASH

IOTA

NEO

NEM

I think these moment is the good investment to these altcoins.
Activity: 63
April 17, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
sure, they aim to solve real problems, although most of the are scamy projects which only seeks for short period gains. tbh, i advice everyone to read about LYMPO their goal is amazing.
Activity: 210
April 17, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
I think that investing in altcoin is still very feasible. because altcoin also has its own meaning and its own progress. so in investing we need to be careful in living it for the future to be better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 03:25:51 PM
Of course, friend, now all cryptocurrency is in the development stage, hence such drastic changes in value. But I think that if the project is promising, developing, going forward, then its token will grow in value.
Activity: 350
April 17, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
I prefer investing in altcoins.I think that in altcoins it's worth investing, it's very profitable, but you need to look for projects with potential growth.
Activity: 420
April 17, 2018, 03:42:42 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway, wich altcoin can have a better growth (except fork) then Bitcoin?
I do not rule out if Altcoin can also be like Bitcoin. It might just take time, as Bitcoin takes years to improve its existence. There is still a lot of Altcoins that has good prospects. As long as smart in choosing it. And you are not wrong if you want to invest in some Altcoin.
Activity: 137
April 17, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
investment in altcoins are  really worth it. Investment in altcoins is the best as compared to Bitcoin because the rate at which some altcoins grow Bitcoin cannot grow with that same percentage. Altcoins shows that there greater opportunities in terms of high return on investment in good projects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 17, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Of course, it's still worth it. Throughout altcoin history, altcoins give the largest multiplier in BTC gains and lately USD gains. It's just freaking volatile that you could be rich one day and poor the next day.
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
With the current market, the price of Bitcoin is growing slowly and the percent of Bitcoin compare to other Altcoins is decreasing. This thing shows that Altcoin is growing strongly more than Bitcoin at the current time
Activity: 120
April 17, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
bitcoin up altcoin down I think altcoin is unstable most likely altcoin is not worth it anyway but bitcoin is now rising
Activity: 158
April 17, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
Yes, altcoins are also incomer provider to the investors so it is still worthy to invest.
All investment that you give to them will generate a income not as big as what bitcoin provide but it is still enough to support your needs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 17, 2018, 12:48:39 AM
If you have a little savings, I think it's worth investing in start-ups! Altcoins that are already traded on stock exchanges are also not a bad idea, but you can make good money on start-ups!
Activity: 392
April 16, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
Investing some altcoins is still worth it,I recommend that top altcoins invest in  eth. There is no doubt that eth is  in the stage of growth now.it is getting a lot of attention here.
I believe that investing in altcoins is still worth it because like the bitcoin, many altcoins has also a good future and one the altcoins that has a future is ethereum, waves and neo i believe that investing our money with this 3 altcoins can help us to have many profit
Activity: 98
April 16, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
Invest in altcoins with low market cap, great community, strong team (pay attention to developers) and perspective niche (platforms)
Pages:
Jump to: