Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 8. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 14
April 19, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
Its perfect to invest in altcoins right now that bitcoin splitting is called off..Now investors would try to reach on altcoins..But just be careful and be picky with choosing altcoins..You will always win if you just pick promising altcoins with great projects.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Do your due diligence before investing, read the white paper, understand the topic, if you believe in it it might be the next gem, but make sure it solves a problem not just a solution for a made up problem
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
I continue to invest in altcoin. I see them as prospects in a shorter time than bitcoin, for example. as well as in good altcoin can be fixed more x
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 19, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
Generally speaking, altcoins pick up faster in when the marking is moving up.
So it is good time to invest in altcoins now. You can get more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
Most of the funds can be invested in bitcoin, while a few are configured to imitate coins. Although they are all new coins, they also have some improvements, which are not useful. I believe it is as simple as investing.
Today investors not only hold Bitcoin. They continue to hold other altcoin. The other altcoin can profit them higher than the BTC. That is the truth many people have ever had. They hold other coins. BTC risk is too high.
Activity: 147
April 19, 2018, 05:11:28 AM
certainly mate, altcoin has a growth rate on each coin. if you recognize the obvious way of growth and the products that altcoin offers. maybe you prefer altcoin that has a specific increase in power. but it may be hard to find a good one, the price will not go down once the ICO ends. Nowadays so many ICO scams really want to raise money and that's it, need to do a lot of research before you find a good ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 04:59:09 AM
Investing in COINS now works because there are a lot of ALT COINS in the market.

These digital currencies have attracted the interest of many investors, as long as the right one remains profitable.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
It is certainly worth investing in alt! But before doing this, study the coin in great detail and remember that all your investments are at your own peril and risk! Good luck to all)
Activity: 119
April 19, 2018, 04:49:21 AM
Some coins have performed very well this year, I have invested in some ico projects and also generated good profits lately. I have gone through white matrixcoin paper and you can even check my signature if you want to invest in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
Most of the funds can be invested in bitcoin, while a few are configured to imitate coins. Although they are all new coins, they also have some improvements, which are not useful. I believe it is as simple as investing.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
There are a lot of alt coins that are worth to buy, you need to research them to get more information that useful for deciding which are worth to buy. Or take a look at this forum that might anyone could give their analysis.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 02:37:20 AM
Yes, Investing in altcoin is lucrative. Altcoins have great potentials of rising to enviable levels. I will continue to invest in altcoins
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
Of course, investment in altcoin will help us to have a great source of income, help your finances more stable. The cryptocurrency market is growing and the altcoin also grows. This is followed by a rise in the price of coin altcoin in the market. This is an opportunity for investors to have a new monetization tool.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 19, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is so strong. but we should not only focus on Bitcoin, it is very dangerous. besides that today I see Altcoin a lot of the increase. so it is very good to invest.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
The growth of altcoin can not be underestimated, because altcoin now has its own fans, many people have benefited by transacting altcoin, and there are some less-potent altcoins from bitcoin proliferation. So I think altcoin is still worth to use for trading
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
April 19, 2018, 01:56:24 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Altcoin prices can suddenly rise a lot in a short time.

That's right, you need more patient if you are going to invest on it. Hold is the best technique to do with your altcoins. It's up to you if you want sell when it's price going up and hold if the price are dropping. Altcoin prices changes every minute, it maybe rise or fall. Another best strategy in altcoin is that, buy and sell technique, it is called buy low and sell high.
Activity: 297
April 18, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
Invest in altcoin while it is at the ICO stage. Most likely, at this stage you will pay the lowest price for a coin, especially given the rapid growth in the number of ICOs.
It is not always so! Often after a coin goes to the stock exchange, a large number of people sell with a minimum plus, which pushes the price down! You can take this moment to buy! Often the price is lowered even lower than at the stage of ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 18, 2018, 07:02:53 PM
If you decide to invest in altcoin for a few weeks now, you've got a profit. I think it is still the time to invest, altcoin prices continue to increase. You should buy them now and hold them until the end of 2018. altcoin prices will spike and you will get profit.
Activity: 297
April 18, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
I think now quite suitable for this moment! The market is slowly starting to rise and I think that soon we will see stable growth!
Activity: 448
April 18, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
I'm felling like altcoins is currently experiencing very good signs of going to grow in future, like the whole market did big dump for last week from 7k to 8k btc price            
Pages:
Jump to: